Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KaShforever06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Awesome part...
Thank you for the pm...
Hope that the misuderstanding gets clear...
Hope to see Arab romance...
Please conutine soon...
Don't end this ff this ff is just fantastic don't end it please
meow23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
amzngg prt.. finally sum1 took d intiative.. soo ammy is J..
luvd it
thnx 4 d pm
AR-kash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
WOW nice part
finally she know why armaan and his parents acting like that
loved it
cont soon
aisha_ranbir8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey loved the part... beautifully written ...each n every emotion ... waz perfectly described arsh love n pain n hurt n their conversation ... everything anywaz pls continue soon ...n thanks for pm...take care...love aish...
nightstar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

OYE TWIN SIS>>.i see u r improving markedly since last tym..esp in terms of the expressions and all...loved the way u have shaped the story./...way to go girl...

Edited by sacred shrine - 13 years ago
KaSh-Maneet-Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hiii
awesome update
loved it
loved ArSh
glad they talked
cant wait 4 armaan2 find out da truth
con soon
thanks 4 da pm
J3ny thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely part manju...
Hope ArSh misunderstanding is cleared soon...
Continue Soon & thanks for the PM..:)
sammy4u thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
amazing yar
good ki armaan ne khud hi batadiya..what he feels.
loved it
do continue soon
saraaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Darn, I wish I had reserved because I wanted to be first .. like always🤣

Anyways update looks lamba .. 😆😆 Btw Im glad to know that you almost fainted reading my last one😳🤣 

Lol time was passing my snail speed .. 😆 Sorry but that was cute .. 🤣 Dont think im weird na .. im just random Ohh look the heart and mind ka issue😕 Why is it soo hard to follow your heart Armaan😳 and woah 100th time😲 Even I have never wanted to kill time SO MUCH🤣 Look what love does to you😵🤣 here comes Armaan .. bringing coffee for his lady lovee😍 What a great way to break the silence of a entire 2 years😛
"After that there was an awkward silence that took over while both of their hearts wanted to speak volumes with each other...They were quite but their hearts were speaking through its own language, language of beats, heartbeats." - Nicely written😊

Armaan is such a sweetheart .. even though lying is wrong🤣 

"The few steps they walked together towards that place were like the steps towards heaven for them because they were walking together. This was what they dreamt of, to walk by each other, to stand by each other come what may. But sometimes the dreams are so vulnerable that they break even before u realize it. Sometimes things are just too adamant to end up the way you want them to, and change the world around you."I'm seriously lost in KaSh heave now .. you write so beautifully jaan😉

Another flashback .. yipeeMemories are golden😉
 "Don't challenge me shona, u know there is nothing which Armaan Mallik can't do." Yaa right🤣
Haww this is soo sad .. Armaan and Shilpa aur phirse misunderstandings .. she was JUST about to fix things😕 Who is this Sid anyways .. ruining things again .. unintentionally but still .. and if the baby doesn't have any resemblance to the mother toh obviously kuch toh chukar hai Armaan
Now im confused! Armaan didn't give Shilpa the time to explain? I thought it would be the other way around with Alisha .. we'll have to wait and find out then😃

And no this is not the end .. ArSh can never end like this .. Abhi picture baki hai mere dost😎😆

Oh my .. was it that day Shilpa left us?😭 When I had seen that promo .. my heart ached like a sword was being pushed into it I never cried for a couple but I cried when Shilpa left! I thought that was childish but I couldn't help it either😒 I actually started watching DMG when Shilpa had left but I started from the first episode so didn't have a clue about Sukriti ... and I fell in love with KaSh only through a video mix I saw .. it was seriously love at first sight .. 😆 Funny now that I think about it! And I came across a promo where Sukriti was being introduced, ohh god what a terrible moment that was .. I didn't want to finish watching KaSh soo soon then .. I started watching each and every episode with full passion .. And I will also hate DMG because of this .. gave and took all my happiness in a split second ..

Sorry I got emotional😕
Rihanna4all thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
loved your story... I always loved shilpa in DMG.. and I am enjoying reading your ArSH