Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
i am not reserving...this is a hallucination...

this is not me...u r not here...no one has reserved it is all a lie

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I loved the Dev, nandani, and maamay part...them falling and tryin to pick each other up...symbolizes Dev's crimes will always bring him down...nandani's rapid brain that has no sensibility...will always bring her down...and maamay's fall was due to his stupidity of choosing to be drunk 24/7...

Dev's past crime brings him down...Nandani's fast judgements bring her down...maamay's life is screwed as he has beer in his life...maamay dear...no biwi in life until beer is out...

get it...laachi tells maamay to do vrat for a biwi...if he wanted to he could have done it with heart...but instead he chose to drink beer all day...hence choosing beer over love for life...his life ain't improvin until he stops drinking...

dev, before he reaches a new love in his life, his past will always pull him down...everytime he reaches for Nandani...he will fall and take her down with him...because when she finds out what dev had done to her didi...and how maan his brother loved her didi sooo much...her respect for Maan will be regained...but for Dev will fall...

at the same time, i call this a punishment to geet as well...for forgivin dev, and having him back in her life as her devar will be costly to her...as her sister will fall for Dev...the man that ruined her innocent life...geet is normal with dev...as she has chose to move on...but perhaps nandani adn dev...(supposedly love story) will bring geet back to her past again...
Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 13 years ago
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Mothers hold their children's hands for a short while,
but their hearts forever.

Edited by --Nargis-- - 13 years ago
--Nargis-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jes75

Heya all 🤗 ...just thought of this rhyme ...little editing done 😃

Maan and Geet  sitting in a tree:
K-I-S-S-I-N-G...😳
First comes love,
then comes marriage,
then comes baby in a golden carriage...😆 

Jess...isn't it more like this...

Maan and Geet in a running spree
F-I-G-H-T-I-N-G
First comes baby
then comes love
then come marriage, but no honeymoon in Paris!!😉😆
Edited by --Nargis-- - 13 years ago
lovetheserial thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
GOOD NIGHT,  my fair ladies.  Adios,  milenge kal subah...❤️
maaneet_pisces thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

hey 😊 wassup?? saw the episode???
--Nargis-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovetheserial

GOOD NIGHT,  my fair ladies.  Adios,  milenge kal subah...❤️

Good Night already??  See ever since i gave you the SLEEPY picture...you are sleeping way more...why??
😆
--Nargis-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: maaneet_pisces

hey 😊 wassup?? saw the episode???

Yes I did...i liked it...it was light and funny...glad that the distributes cast is carrying the show well...especially in GC's absence, though i did miss seeing Maaneet in the same frame.   Will have to wait to see what happens on Monday...will Maan's identity be revealed??  What do you think?

maaneet_pisces thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Nargis--

Yes I did...i liked it...it was light and funny...glad that the distributes cast is carrying the show well...especially in GC's absence, though i did miss seeing Maaneet in the same frame.   Will have to wait to see what happens on Monday...will Maan's identity be revealed??  What do you think?

Yaa...i am happy too with the entire cast...  i hope Monday has Maaneet in the same frame and loadsa it to compensate for the 2 days..😳

No Maan's identity will definitely not be revealed...i am just wondering if they are going to copy Chupke Chupke and show Adi as bhenga...well it happened in the movie...😊

Also what confused me is although Adi doesnt know Dev is playing Maan but he knows na that Maan is Balwant then why is he addressing him as Maan Sir in front of everyone???
--Nargis-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: maaneet_pisces

Yaa...i am happy too with the entire cast...  i hope Monday has Maaneet in the same frame and loadsa it to compensate for the 2 days..😳

No Maan's identity will definitely not be revealed...i am just wondering if they are going to copy Chupke Chupke and show Adi as bhenga...well it happened in the movie...😊

Also what confused me is although Adi doesnt know Dev is playing Maan but he knows na that Maan is Balwant then why is he addressing him as Maan Sir in front of everyone???

Hmmm good point...Adi does know that Maan is acting as Balwant!!   Perhaps he thinks that now Dev is in the house that all has been straightened out...but then why would Maan still be wearing a Pagdi??

So...lets see what happens!!  I am interested in the challenge...How will Balwant feed Geet...and what will be the reward he gets??
😳
maaneet_pisces thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Nargis--

Hmmm good point...Adi does know that Maan is acting as Balwant!!   Perhaps he thinks that now Dev is in the house that all has been straightened out...but then why would Maan still be wearing a Pagdi??

Hmmm...Monday ke episode se hi pata chalega that why exactly Adi Sir behaving strange...😊

So...lets see what happens!!  I am interested in the challenge...How will Balwant feed Geet...and what will be the reward he gets??😳

Oh yes me too waiting for the same...i am 90 percent sure and hoping that they wont copy the DDLJ sequence... but i am not able to find any other alternative also...thats why i am very curious...😕

As for the reward...well...uska toh kabse intezaar hai...😳😍

Edited by maaneet_pisces - 13 years ago