Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abina03 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
emotional&heart breaking update
  i was expecting a happy happy update after that3 specimen's exit.
still i loved it
beautifully written 
Tyro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
beautifully written part...
loved it...
simi91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome update
pls cont soonnn
thanks pm
prathyusmiling thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
waiting 4r nxt update...plz do continue soon
lalitha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
hey nice update...just read now itself...very heart paining update...waiting 4 next update...thanks 4 pm...
zoha25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

PART 28

Both finally slept in each other's arms. Ready to fight with their destiny… no matter what happens they will never leave each other's… it was midnight when geet felt him hugging her from back, she felt his nervous body and put her assurance hand on him… I'm  here onlyshe know very well he must be having a bad dream….

next morning, geet felt soft caressing on  her hair, without opening her eyes she knew it would be only one person in the earth who have the power to sooth her… opening her eyes she found him full ready sitting beside her and looking at her as she was his life… morning mishti kissing her forehead he pull her little up and sat at bed holding her from back covering her body with the spread… she hold his hand which were on her stomach outside of spread…why didn't you wake me up…  kissing her neck he said…I didn't want to…

looking up to him she touches his cheek… I love you… he cares her cheek with back off his fingers…I love you too honeymoving his finger caressing  her cheek and slowly moving to her jaw line, she look at his desire full eyes reading his love… he move his fingers to her lower lip gently caressing it with his thumb… she closed her eyes feeling Goosebumps with his touch as it was first time…

moving lower he softly kiss her moving his hand under the spread and then  start to tickle her… she jerk open her eyes with the tickling… laughing a loud she called him, trying to stop him…  Maan… Maan stop… please… what are you doing…. Maaan… after a long laughing session he stop and look at her laughing and trying to breath normally… holding his collar she drag him at top of her hugging him from neck still giggling…  your are so shamelessshe whispered kissing his cheek and jaw line… moving back he gently kiss her cheek…  yea… only with my mishti…  he kiss her both eyes and she only smile looking at him… they wanted to be happy, wanted to forget everything, not wanting to remind each others about last night…

Get up sweaty… get ready and come down, chachu wants both of us there… he says he want to give us a surprise kissing his lips she nodded…. She went to washroom and change in her sari… them both made their way down where all were waiting for them…

She went to all elders and take all of their blessing… chachu came to both of them and say… geet… we are going tomorrow…so me and your chachi thought of giving both of you a wedding gift... and that is this… they both give a envelope to them… Maan open the envelope and say a loud…ticketsgeet turn to them frowning… chachu? All smile looking both of their shock face… beta these are both of your honeymoon tickets... arjun come to geet holding her shoulder…bhabhi congratsall of others come to both of them and congrtas them…

geet was In kitchen when meera came to her holding her shoulder… she tries to adjust her sari but geet was confuse by her strange behavior…   she hit her head sighing and whispered… bhabhi look here… she look down and her eyes popped out looking her whole neck filled with marks… she become red in embarrassment and look down twisting her pallu… meera giggle and hug her… it's ok bhabhi… I'm sure no one have seen this I think you should go and change to suit… it will be better… she smile nervously looking down… and went to change her dress and cover her neck with pupate…

geet was in her room packing her bag and Maan was lying on bed with closed eyes, they were about to leave to Switzerland after few hours… geet was engrossed in her thought while folding her cloths when she called out…Maanhe didn't open his eyes but says… hmm… she keep the cloth in the bag…do we really should go he frowned and open his eyes looking at her… she was scared, but for  what and why? He sat resting his back on bed rest and gesture her to come to him… she came and sat beside him…  why are you looking so scared?... She looks down sadly… actually, I didn't go so far before… and you know those… I mean… brij men's are still behind me… what if they… he put her finger on her lips smiling… and kissed her forehead, bringing her close to his heart…  nothing going to happen… we will go and enjoy, they can't do anything to us… I promise… she was still not convinced…  Maan… we have bodyguards over here, but… he cupped her face…you want bodyguard's mishti… she put her hand on his…no Maan… it's just… I'm afraid… what if they did something to you… her eyes become teary scaring to lose him… he hug her rubbing her back… nothing will happen to me geet… don't think about it… just let it on me…

ok now let's have some fun… with that he lie her on bed lying top of her, bringing his lips near her… but was stopped by her hand on his lips…no… no fun darling… we have packing to do…  he move her hand and kiss her softly…  we still have time… moving down he start nuzzling her neck…  Maan… don't you dare kiss me… he move back looking at her serious face… what? He said shock with her words… yea… look at here… she remove her dupatta to show him her neck to collarbone, throat filled with his marks… he smirked looking at them you know how embarrassed I was down there… it's just because of you that I have to change my whole cloths… moving her few hairs from neck he says…honey, do you want me to show you my body too.. Because you were also not so gentle… she look down blushing hard… hmm... shy enough Han… I wonder where this shyness goes when we were…. She hit his arm lightly looking down and withered… Maan... stop… smiling at her red cheeks he kissed her cheek and then lips…. The kiss turn to long one, nibbling each other's lips they let their tongue to feel each other's mouth… he took her lick in his mouth moving up and down… her hand went under his shirt making her hands fist making her nail marks on his back… he groaned biting her lower lips… ouch… she move back making a baby face… blood oozing out her lip… he lick her lower lip nibbling it slowly…. Sliding her shoulder giving her kisses moving down to her collarbone….

Suddenly there was a knock on door… Maan beta… are you both ready… here comes his mom… rolling his eyes he look at geet who start to laugh with her swollen lips… interruption… she whispered  kissing his lips for the last time…  Maan… geet… are you there… giggling at his mouth she move back…his jaw tightened anger at his family to always disturbed them… they must always be roaming outside their room own a days, and top of it his own wife laughing at his plight... hugging her he nuzzle her neck… coming momshe shout and whispered to him… let's get ready now…

Precap: uuffhh geet first time in plane….

NEXT :  PART 29 

plz like and give more comments plz...
thnx for you lovely support...
love you all...

Edited by zoha25 - 13 years ago
lalitha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
nice update...thanks 4 pm...
MystiqueDew thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2