Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Devika. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: chalhov

Devika Radha Tazzi Radhika lovely thoughts When Would Dev be like this?????

SILENT LOVE

Author: Reden Magpantay Jobli

Have you ever been silently in love
With someone you can never have?
So close you can touch her hand
Yet, so far to feel her heart?

Have you ever lived in pretense
Quietly loving without any condition?
A feeling of love that's unknown
Hiding it, not knowing for how long.

Have you ever fallen deeply
Loving the person unconditionally?
So afraid to say what you feel
Acting normal, keeping things still.

Have you ever been hurt unintentionally
But put on a smile, pretended to be happy?
Deep inside you're in pain and suffering
But outside you're jolly and laughing

Why does holding her hand feel so right?
Your heart smiles everytime she's at sight
Hearing her sweet voice makes your day
Hope you can hug her in a special way.

but now it is

Silent Tears

by Heather Loughton
A thunderous silence
breaks through my thoughts.
What was once many great ideas
is now a triumph, lost.

Baffling words tumble through my mind.
Reflections of darkness hover.
A disturbing peacefulness beckons to me,
and inside myself, I take cover.

What would it be like to stay there forever?
To be lost in all my cares?
From the inside, looking out -
I cry silent tears.
Another one by Tagore I think

The furthest distance in the world

Is not between life and death

But when I stand in front of you

Yet you don't know that

I love you

Is not when i stand in font of you

Yet you can't see my love

But when undoubtedly knowing the love from both

Yet cannot

Be together

Is not being apart while being in love

But when plainly can not resist the yearning

Yet pretending

You have never been in my heart

Is not

But using one's indifferent heart

To dig an uncrossable river

For the one who loves you

OMG!.. thanks chalhov.. especially the Tagore's poem.. very aptly match the situation ...  
Devika. thumbnail

Originally posted by: fatssrilanka

Devika,very beautiful post.you have described Dev's feelings  very aptly. Felt very sad for both Dev & Radhika.Dev's inner turmoil to be with his family & the lover in him to support Radhika was portrayed very well. Though Dev said that he hates Radhika at the spur of the moment ,but his heart will never allow him to do that. She was the only one whom he could show his feelings. And Radhika's inner strenght & her Kanha will help Dev to be courageous & help him to stand by Radhika & accept her wholeheartedly as his wife in front of everyone.

very postively said fatssrilanka. you are right, she is the only one, or may be at that moment, it was all his fear of losing her too, and covering his fear from her for being her words coming true.  yes, and along with you I am also waiting for that day to see the smile back on Dev's face...thanks dear.
Devika. thumbnail

Originally posted by: devina22

ya but how long will it be for dev to be remorsefull it looks like he is glad all the bad stuff that is happennig to radhika sorry guys ok he does not want any one to know what he is really feeling --but they can show his thought  process how heis struggling between radhika and the pb family

sorry dont want my male lead to look inhuman and bad at least inwardly
but every one is welcome to their own interpertation

Thanks devina. you are welcome to say it out. How long will it be for dev to be remorsefull?
Not too far,  but they need to show how she is settling there,  that is needed process, and they can's skip it.  ...  the things happening around is hurting his ego, his words,   it started with the mehandi incident, but still the male ego is something which is very superior..

, he is not glad about  all the bad stuff that is happening with Radhika,  that is his escapism, he is showing he is glad (the way you percived it),  and that is just a show to the world or to Radhika that he is right, he is trying to convince her that she is wrong,  or he is in a denial state...  and   that fog will melt away, and he may shed his tears also (?.. when the CV decide)..
but that totally depend on how CV's want to execute it ...  Dev is not behaving inhuman, he is behaving so manly (or pakka Indian man),  only thing he didn't let her complete her sentenses... but that is our CV's poor execution as they don't know how to portray it better way.., or fail to write it in better way..

yes everyone is welcome to their interpretation, sometimes i just take it blindly and i feel so bad, but then there will be one or the other person thread there to look at it in a different perspective (the way i want to see it).  Only thing is i should approch it with an open mind, if i hold onto it rigid, then noone is going to get affected by it, it is just my state of mind, and i cannot compell others "ye, this is what it is, and just this".. no, all have their own views,

I prefer to take things lightly, so i look for something which can sooth my heart, and i welcome that thought into me.. that's how i modify myself.
I may  say something, but it will be totally different in your eyes,  and  that doesn't mean, you can be wrong, nor that i can be wrong..   these all in gray shade only, there is no perfect black and white... and we can apply  extra coat to light it, or darken it...

so if i don't like something, then i won't go back of it.. that's all. I love this show, so i want to look at it positively..  maybe the CV failed to get me totally into it, but many of the forum members did.. so I love it...

we all are wishing for that..  his thought process, and they need to show it..  that's where they are lacking now. they are expecting us to fill all the gaps, and not understanding how beautiful it will turn if they do it appropriately...   also he is hsowing his anger when they are alone...

poor dev he is afraid to take that Indian husband's superiority complex in front of others.. ha ha.. and shouting at his wife, privately...
Edited by Devika. - 13 years ago
devina22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
devika i agree with everything you say but iam so mad at the writers when they make dev look the way they are showing
dont know about others but i want my dev to be lovable huggable
like the dev of cb1( i know dont want to compare)
maybe should have called dev something else (ram)
but again it is because of radev that cb2 is back so no name changing
(wish i could post like some of you guys  do just add to somebodies original post)

and one more thing it is good to have diff. opnions may be the writers will
pay attention and improve the tracks
ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wow Devika, you write so well. Thanks love reading it and thanks to others love reading everyone posts! 👏😊
Devika. thumbnail

Originally posted by: devina22

devika i agree with everything you say but iam so mad at the writers when they make dev look the way they are showing

dont know about others but i want my dev to be lovable huggable
like the dev of cb1( i know dont want to compare)
maybe should have called dev something else (ram)
but again it is because of radev that cb2 is back so no name changing
(wish i could post like some of you guys  do just add to somebodies original post)

and one more thing it is good to have diff. opnions may be the writers will
pay attention and improve the tracks

Cb-1 Dev was an ideal charactor, who was a dream of every woman. I totlaly agree with you, and we loved it because AVi portrayed it so well.
if he portrayed as lovable and huggable , then how many will say this is just CB-1.

and I totally agree with you the writers need to work on their dialogues , and the eidtors need to know  the continuity between scenes, before cuting or joining it together.  that is the problem, and tehe final product is giving mixed message to the viewers, and then the silence is not getting its space.

yes, it is good to have diff opinions and that will make the story also more interesting.  I love healthy discussions...  and i am so glad you verbalized your view and I totally respect it.  The good point is, then it help me also to keep a tie on my tunnel vision, and let me pause and think for a second, and if that thinking makes sense to me, then i will surely stop by to think about it more, or else, I just walk by only...

if you want to post somebodies original post, just click on "quote'  right above the post, instead of post reply, and then type below your point of view, or you can edit within the quoted message.

Devika. thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashna26

Wow Devika, you write so well. Thanks love reading it and thanks to others love reading everyone posts! 👏😊

thank you ashna. I think almost everyone threaded this well with their own views, and your post is an encouragement to all of us too... so thank you😛
liveforever thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
WOW! Devika Di you are just Brilliant! Loove your post! 
You explained Devs emotions so very well! True that he did not many lines, but actions speak louder than words. In this case expressions speak louder than words! You portrayed what Dev was feeling exactly and for you to do so, it is based on how good the actors expression are.. And our dear Avi is veery good at expressions! But really you read them very carefully and exactly. This also shows that you are a brilliant writer ad many of us already know by reading your FF DreamGirl. 
I throughly loved this post very much! 🤗
devina22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Devika.

Cb-1 Dev was an ideal charactor, who was a dream of every woman. I totlaly agree with you, and we loved it because AVi portrayed it so well.
if he portrayed as lovable and huggable , then how many will say this is just CB-1.

and I totally agree with you the writers need to work on their dialogues , and the eidtors need to know  the continuity between scenes, before cuting or joining it together.  that is the problem, and tehe final product is giving mixed message to the viewers, and then the silence is not getting its space.

yes, it is good to have diff opinions and that will make the story also more interesting.  I love healthy discussions...  and i am so glad you verbalized your view and I totally respect it.  The good point is, then it help me also to keep a tie on my tunnel vision, and let me pause and think for a second, and if that thinking makes sense to me, then i will surely stop by to think about it more, or else, I just walk by only...

if you want to post somebodies original post, just click on "quote'  right above the post, instead of post reply, and then type below your point of view, or you can edit within the quoted message.

wow thanks devika
watch me go bezerk with all this (may be)you are a great gal
thats true if dev becomes lovable he will be just like cb1  but pls writers show his thought process about him not wanting to be rude to rads---only to us  but then maybe not i think now peaple want to watch cb2 more to see what dev is going to say or do cb2 keep rocking
thanks again devika

Devika. thumbnail

Originally posted by: liveforever

WOW! Devika Di you are just Brilliant! Loove your post! 

You explained Devs emotions so very well! True that he did not many lines, but actions speak louder than words. In this case expressions speak louder than words! You portrayed what Dev was feeling exactly and for you to do so, it is based on how good the actors expression are.. And our dear Avi is veery good at expressions! But really you read them very carefully and exactly. This also shows that you are a brilliant writer ad many of us already know by reading your FF DreamGirl. 
I throughly loved this post very much! 🤗

Thank you.. so you changed your profile name. um.. More than anything i am so happy to hearthat you are still reading my FF, its been long i met you htere, but still sremember that yours was the first response when  I posted the 2nd FF news.
I am glad that you liked my version of words for Dev's silence. I wish our Cv tema understadn htis and give words to their charactors silence. lets hope for the best dear... 🤗
Edited by Devika. - 13 years ago