Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bazingaa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

O.M.F.G.! People have turned this place into a comparison field again! Why can't ye answer in yes or no or whatever without comparing the three ridhimas??? Everyone must have done a great job and ye are hell bent on comparing and proving that your fav did the best job, jeez!

And of course, most people are after attacking SA, how typical and convenient! :@

Mods will have to close this topic eventually, cos so many members have asked to reply to the question and not compare, but some people can't understand! I hope this forum closes again, cos it isn't the forum I once used to love, it has turned so bitter and competititve. I want to remember this forum for all the good times, and not for these bitter moments where every topic ends with a comparison on who is better and who is not. I never thought I would say this, but I think it'll be best if this forum is locked again. :( Cos it's no longer about "DMG". People might kill me for saying this but I have had enough! Can't believe answering in yes or no without these comparisons could be so difficult! God help us!

@TM- watch it yourself and decide! Don't depend on anyone's opinion here cos everyone is trying to make you watch their fav couple and there is no honest opinion on DMG. It's all about couples here. Do what you want, none of us is truly helping you.  :)
Edited by kasharti1 - 13 years ago
neha-rockss thumbnail
nd d battle continues
omg...🤣
Nikhi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Everyone's going to give you different answers for this, because the DMGians are all divided into KaSh (Karan + Shilpa), KaSu (Karan + Sukirti) and KaJen (Karan and Jenny) fans.

A lot (though not all) of KaSh fans might say there's not much point in watching the rest of it. But personally, I think it's worth watching. Like you, I was quite disheartened upon hearing that Shipla was leaving, but over time, I moved on from that, and accepted Sukirti (and subsequently, Jenny too).

I'd definitely tell you continue watching it, because there is so much more to come, even after Shilpa leaves, particularly in Season 1 (until 21 September 2009). Admittedly, Season 2 was nowhere near as good as Season 1, and DMG lost a lot of fans because of it...but I'd still tell you to watch it, beacuse some bits just make it all worth while. 😊
Edited by Nikhi... - 13 years ago
roshni_A thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

its lovely that u asked our opinion .but trust me   u will only get diverse opinions...so  it is bettet that u ,urself watch the show and make an opinion...dont get influenced...its always upto u that u want to watch it or not...its only a click away isn't it...it is only that  make sure ur experience with something only remains  with u firsthand...best of luck.

no offece to anyone, just my thought...
LOVE_DMG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
well enjoy it, the fun parts are coming up!
angel_KSG thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
hey..!!..i know without shilpa ek baar to it will be very hard to watch the show..the same happened to me wen she left as KASH had become my fav then nd till now but i watched it for KSG/armaan nd the show itself..keep on watching..u will fall in love with the other couples also...
IamSherLocked thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
The moment i saw this post i knew it would turn into a battle field *yawn*
but its good coz apart 4m dmg TM got a good experience of the (in) famous dmg forum in her/his debut only
Kajenxox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hell yeh you should watch it!!!
If you dont youll miss out on the hot chemistry of Kajen though their are ups n down within the show but am tellin you its all worth it at the end!! X
TheMelody. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I'm just gonna say if you LOVE the characters above any actor then watch it! If you fall into the trap of loving actors more than characters then you ain't gonna get anything out of DMG. :)
rajsuaksgian thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
just watch this show for Armaan

this show is all abt armaan,s journey to get his lov in his life

and its end is very different thats why we lov dmg alot