Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shootingstar27 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Did you all see Sachu's pic on Anki's wall? He is sooo cute!!! I want to cuddle and bite him ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† 

Karen. would you have like it better if Satish hugged Manav? Or you like different kinda action?😉
archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shootingstar27

Did you all see Sachu's pic on Anki's wall? He is sooo cute!!! I want to cuddle and bite him ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† 

Karen. would you have like it better if Satish hugged Manav? Or you like different kinda action?😉

hmm..😆..you should work as baby sitter when you have free time..😆
karsri thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: star_wars

Voted for anyone else. It was an extremely bad episode.

Though Satish kept his word, it was better he didnt.  His conduct was like, "I kept my promise so get out of my office now." ðŸ˜¡ Didnt like that.

I felt exactly  same about satish. though i voted for him for keeping  personal and business separate. I didn't like his unfriendliness.  He forgot that he wouldn't have his wife, if Manav didn't stop his wife leaving the town. Manav fought with his mother and kept versha at his home. Evil savita didn't want her to stay even for a minute. At that time Manav was divorced to archana, there was no relation.

Edited by karsri - 13 years ago
star_wars thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

You referring to yesterday's scene Omana?  I would have preferred he spoke nicely and not rush Manav out of his office. Manav was so trying to continue the conversation but he never even looked up.
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I saw it , uff he is too cute ..so golmatool ...
I think Anki is fida over him, she is putting his pictures all the time ..

I want Manav to beat up Shibu balck and blue ...😡
Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago
shootingstar27 thumbnail

Originally posted by: archanamanav

I'd be a bad babysitter cuz I wouldn't want to return the babies to their momies ðŸ˜†As it is I hardly pay attention to my friends when they bring their baby along ðŸ¤£

star_wars thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanyaz

I saw it , uff he is too cute ..so golmatool ...
I think Anki is fida over him, she is putting his pictures all the time ..

I want Manav to beat up Shibu balck and blue ...😡

Me too but minus the bottle.  TRP's will reach 8😆  Shibu was so cunning yesterday then had the nerve to be smiling.
shootingstar27 thumbnail

Originally posted by: star_wars

You referring to yesterday's scene Omana?  I would have preferred he spoke nicely and not rush Manav out of his office. Manav was so trying to continue the conversation but he never even looked up.

Yes,yesterday's scene. Felt that under the circumstances it was okay cuz Manav did slap his wife so he is probably still a little miffed and in this show we have people like Jaywant and Dharmesh who can't differentiate between personal and proffesional lives so Satish to me shines compared to them.

I have a soft spot for Satish so maybe I'm being biased here ðŸ˜³
archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
yes you are biased to satish omana and karen is biased to manav..🤣
shootingstar27 thumbnail
Knowing Manav's luck, he would probably be sent to prison for beating Shibu to a pulp ðŸ¤¢