Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arunima_LUIT thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: lilly2

to is liye woh ichcha aur tapasya say zaida bura ho gayaπŸ˜• and ichcha deserves a new man in her life πŸ˜• i think you right about veer he is the biggest duffer ever otherwise these two women only deserve a strong beating not anyone's love🀒 

since tappu n Ichcha love each oder more than any men in their life..let them live in the haweli ..like 2 saheliyan ...n veer has a memory loss ...bumps into a  Blonde american tourist at  Gateway of India ...n a new love story starts ...diffrent hai na ...πŸ˜‰
souroj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lilly2

to is liye woh ichcha aur tapasya say zaida bura ho gayaπŸ˜• and ichcha deserves a new man in her life πŸ˜• i think you right about veer he is the biggest duffer ever otherwise these two women only deserve a strong beating not anyone's love🀒 

Bura nahin dear. Even Iccha is not bura but nowadays he is definitely more dumb than these two. Tell me so many things r happening in his house, Tapasya talking to Rathod thru sign language right under his nose and he is not having any clue about what all is going on.
BTW this poll is just made out of jest. All of us r so frustrated we r enjoying and venting our frustrations here.
ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
All characters r dumb and irritating, instead of killing characters better kill their creator πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
hermione8 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: souroj

Bcoz he is still allowing these two nitwits to stay in his life🀣🀣. He shud just tell them GTH and go back to US

Perfect.. Let these two nitwits hold hands and sing and run and do 'Dostana'.. I think that is the main problem. Tapasya cannot see Ichcha happy with any guy. She wants all her attention exclusively for herself..🀣🀣 How can anyone forgive the one who caused her first husband's suicide and tried to murder her also unless her love for that person was the most important thing in their lives?πŸ˜•πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
shivani9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TANUM

if veer was so strong then there was no need for satya and rathore.

even without veer the serial can be dragged for another 2 years with mai dadaji cursing iccha for taking away their son again.

BINGO!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† exactly..wht do they show in the soap, just torture of Ichcha, by mai, tappy naani etc etc...but not veer, so he can b safely eliminated πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
farah007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
i simply hate this ckt  veer now!!!hes seriously good for nothing
shivani9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ankit111

All characters r dumb and irritating, instead of killing characters better kill their creator πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

🀣 is this the best of all options...πŸ€”..mayb🀣
souroj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ Arunima. Just for u I wrote a Vansh lookalike and u ignored my suggestion😭😭😭😭
😭
shivani9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hermoinee

Perfect.. Let these two nitwits hold hands and sing and run and do 'Dostana'.. I think that is the main problem. Tapasya cannot see Ichcha happy with any guy. She wants all her attention exclusively for herself..🀣🀣 How can anyone forgive the one who caused her first husband's suicide and tried to murder her also unless her love for that person was the most important thing in their lives?πŸ˜•πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

OMG!!!🀣 Well, i guess mayb this is where the show is actually heading, there cannot b another logical answer...for the points raised, well done Chitra, truly...there cannot b a better reason n for tht to happen veer needs 2 b eliminated, hez just πŸ₯±πŸ₯± now..he was loved bcoz he loved only ichcha n hated Tapasya, the moment his attitude towards tapasya changed this character has become totally useless n ready to b scrapped off now🀣
AdorableAnusha thumbnail

Originally posted by: souroj

Bura nahin dear. Even Iccha is not bura but nowadays he is definitely more dumb than these two. Tell me so many things r happening in his house, Tapasya talking to Rathod thru sign language right under his nose and he is not having any clue about what all is going on.
BTW this poll is just made out of jest. All of us r so frustrated we r enjoying and venting our frustrations here.

even i am frustated with him...🀒 and i dont mind bashing ..but i think he is still slightly better than ichcha and tappu...its just my view..😊 i am sorry ichcha and tappu both are worst characters of the show ...tappu🀬 and ichcha πŸ€’ who calls her hero ..you never feel like slapping a hero.but with ichcha i feel like beating the hell out of her..😑she is so dumb..lost her one husband due to her hiding habits but she hasn't learnt anything..i know veer is wrong by agreeing with ichcha in her stupid demands but atleast once in blue moon do sth for her ,,and in a way following her desires to take care of tappu🀒 but this ichcha when she will do anything sensible for him🀒to me there is no need of this weak, coward , dumb character ..🀒 there is no need of her ..what she do instead of crying ..as a woman myself i cannot digest weak coward, good for nothing women🀒 because i feel they are equal to men πŸ˜Š sorry please dont mind i was just sharing my view ..i know there are many ichcha fans here but just  couldn't stop myself...πŸ˜› apologies if i hurt anyone πŸ˜Š Edited by lilly2 - 13 years ago