Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shivani9 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: souroj

Thanks Shivani๐Ÿ˜Š. How can he be forgotten. Bcoz of him we have Umed from whom we have Veer our Hero๐Ÿ˜Ž. U know nowadays if u watch Veer u will just feel like slapping him. He has become more irritating than Tapni and Iccha

UR welcome...๐Ÿ˜Š
I just simply forgot he seemd so unimp in the whole scheme of things๐Ÿ˜ก being the head of tht family he hasnt ever made a single decision in the interest of everyone in tht family, Baldev buffalo Bundela, ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† truly a buffalo with no brains๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
well i understand his importance n his contribution๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜† in making veer๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Reg Veer he was having signs of the buffalo brain for a very long time๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก it has become very obvious only now๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

ohhh ๐Ÿ˜ฒhez become worse than Tapni and Ichcha ...๐Ÿค”...he seems to b the root cause of all problems, I guess we need to just kill him...problem solved
๐Ÿ˜†
souroj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ladybird9

UR welcome...๐Ÿ˜Š
I just simply forgot he seemd so unimp in the whole scheme of things๐Ÿ˜ก being the head of tht family he hasnt ever made a single decision in the interest of everyone in tht family, Baldev buffalo Bundela, ๐Ÿ˜† truly a buffalo with no brains๐Ÿ˜†
well i understand his importance n his contribution๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜† in making veer๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Reg Veer he was having signs of the buffalo brain for a very long time๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก it has become very obvious only now๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

ohhh ๐Ÿ˜ฒhez become worse than Tapni and Ichcha ...๐Ÿค”...he seems to b the root cause of all problems, I guess we need to just kill him...problem solved
๐Ÿ˜†

Better will be he meets wid an accident, has plastic surgery and his face changes๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰.  Veer back wid a bang after that๐Ÿ˜Ž
shivani9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: souroj

Better will be he meets wid an accident, has plastic surgery and his face changes๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰.  Veer back wid a bang after that๐Ÿ˜Ž

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃwell well well a brilliant idea๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
hermione8 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ladybird9

UR welcome...๐Ÿ˜Š
I just simply forgot he seemd so unimp in the whole scheme of things๐Ÿ˜ก being the head of tht family he hasnt ever made a single decision in the interest of everyone in tht family, Baldev buffalo Bundela, ๐Ÿ˜† truly a buffalo with no brains๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜†

@ Bold.. I agree with you Shivani that Veer is the root cause of all problems...๐Ÿ˜†.. More than Nani also๐Ÿ˜†. If he had not come to see Tapasya, she would have been living happily with her true love Sid contently admiring his very small diamond presents.๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†.. Now because of Veer's entry into her life, she became greedy and murderous. That is the ill effects of too much money๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: hermoinee

@ Bold.. I agree with you Shivani that Veer is the root cause of all problems...๐Ÿ˜†.. More than Nani also๐Ÿ˜†. If he had not come to see Tapasya, she would have been living happily with her true love Sid contently admiring his very small diamond presents.๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†.. Now because of Veer's entry into her life, she became greedy and murderous. That is the ill effects of too much money๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

i think the biggest mistake veer ever did was to give iccha the bracelet on their first date๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
, it all started from there, nahin deta toh tappu sid ke saath maze karti aur yeh dono ko shanti milti๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
hermione8 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: intruderfast

i think the biggest mistake veer ever did was to give iccha the bracelet on their first date๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
, it all started from there, nahin deta toh tappu sid ke saath maze karti aur yeh dono ko shanti milti๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

True, then we all would have rejoiced their great friendship.. Now don't you all think it is too late in the day for them to become friends again?๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿฅฑ
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hermoinee

True, then we all would have rejoiced their great friendship.. Now don't you all think it is too late in the day for them to become friends again?๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿฅฑ

Hermoinee, anything just about anything is ok ...let them become great friends...move to the US, become Mormons (or morons ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰) and have multiple wives and live happily or unhappily ever after...THE END.๐Ÿ˜ก
divy609 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TANUM

which floor was veer going in lift that he could never reach that floor,while sanchi decided to go by stairs.

tapasya looked walking much more faster than iccha.

mai enters tapasya room and dummy of tapasya looked much bigger than her and with her body covered from head to toe

when bundelas have not accepted iccha as bahu then how can daddaji disown her.

can someone clear above doubts

๐Ÿ˜† CVs will never be able to clear our doubts ! ๐Ÿ˜† The third one was  ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ Kitni bewakoof hain Mai she didn't bother to take the off the bed-sheet and check if she's ok Baatein toh badi badi karti hain  ...  

Only the CVs know f Ichcha is accepted or nt Sometimes she's cooking for everyone Sometimes she's shown in that separate kitchen ... Sometimes she's helping everyone ometimes she's told not to 

Lift ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† Don't look for logics ๐Ÿ˜†