Users

Frequent Posters

sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Good night to all crazies...
divareena thumbnail
Mona - lovely mehndi designs and me loved the way geet said her apology to maan in the conference room. that was so sweet
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: divareena

Spee -- i am fine. I agree that parents should not disturb us when we are watching geet. i am going to lock them out of TV room when SR comes. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

haha i swear...atleast emotional and nok-jhok scenes v can watch with them but not passionate scenes...imagine if v have to watch sr episode with parents tab toh hum sab😳😳😳 Edited by sptrno - 13 years ago
sptrno thumbnail

Originally posted by: dewdropred

@spee - loved ur comments in the SS ... thanks yaar ...  i was worried about the apology part ... but looks like everyone liked it ...from the letter 2 geet's talks ... isn't it true spee wht u bow u reap devil is going through tht only & i wish he suffers more ... in the SS we can show wht we want ... but in the show the cv's have 2 do it ...

@all - will leave in the next 10 min ...

@mona - thanks for the mehendi design ...sare mehendi photos daal de ... i need 4 my cousins wedding ...

U r welcome dear...don't worry yaar...u write so beautifully...so obv everyone wud love it...i know in FFs SSs and OS v can show wat v wish to see...

gn sweet maaneet dreams dear
Edited by sptrno - 13 years ago
divareena thumbnail
mona - sweet dreams

a very short update

Loool devil could not even put the curtains up properly. Me want devil to plough the field instead of an Ox. I did not like nandini asking devil if he is going to feed maan.

Pammi had such tears of joy in her eyes when tej was feeding me. Yey maan winked back at geet.

Spee - you are right that we cannot watch romantic scenes or NPM maan in front of our parents.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sumona_mona28

Hima I got it this is for you ...

mona aankh mara yeh ladka aankh mare thanks mona ...
dewdropred thumbnail

mona this hand belongs to DD
divareena thumbnail

Originally posted by: dewdropred

mona aankh mara yeh ladka aankh mare thanks mona ...

Munda looks hot while he winks πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜³. Himadi - could i request you we would like to cancel samata's sazaa as SR will be happening soon😊
sptrno thumbnail

Originally posted by: divareena

Munda looks hot while he winks πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜³. Himadi - could i request you we would like to cancel samata's sazaa as SR will be happening soon😊

reena i mentioned the same thing in the pm i sent u all!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

also nice analysis dear...it was so lovely to see pammi having tears of joy and love
dewdropred thumbnail

reena ... munda does look quite hot ... & reg sazaa ... well varsha & aash will decide ... coz when i said ...we have 2 wait till june 30 & then sazaa ...aash & varsha said tht's too long & cut it to may 31 πŸ˜†so it's in their hands ...