Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FireSafireFiree thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
Remorse
Part 83

Maans finger locked with hers. There lips was mere incise way yet not kissing. Feeling, feeling of one another presence, something they were dying to absorb. Herring those hard breath to realize the presence of there self, she sighed, oh how much she loves him, or vice versa. A real truth no matter what there pain, love, the reality, dream, jealousy, every feeling you could possibly ever imagine , only they had there right on one another. There soul something claimed. Something even if they want no one can change. What type of love was there, love full of remorse!

Maan slowly makes her lay on the wooden bridge & he at the top. There eyes was talking. The depth , something both could become lost in. He closes his eyes for a passionate look, there was a small smile crept up. Geet sighed yet, nun lost there concentration. The heavy stream took the moaning noise way as maan entered geet. No matter how much they do this, there physical desire starters to get stronger, & mental attraction, it's beyond out of control...
With each contraction geet only brought maan closer... Oh there live seems to be endless... He kissed her everywhere. Madly.. Just could not get enough.

Later on the day, as the bridge was near to the breaking, maan brought some long wood to fix it. He staied there whole after noon under the bright sun. Geet went to the Market & brought every necessary items.

Maan remembers about there marriage. There remarriage. Something he will do. To live the moment. To love the moment. The thought strikes his mind, he no longer the CEO of the khurana empire. The empire he alone have build with his hand. Maans thought was broken by geets noise as she was directing someone to where to go! He walks in. Wearing a vest & Tracy! Holding a hammer! Few man bringing box after box!
Maan "what is this?"
Geet "oh! Something we need... I need a good kitchen! & our new bed! Umm wardrobe! ... " geet looks round, "and lot more!"
Maan "where did you get the money from?"
Geet "took it out from your account!"
Maan "I don't have any!"
Geet "yes you have!"
Maan "no! Everything I have, dev took it!" he smiles sadly.
Geet "not your personal account that's not in will!" maan looked at her in confusion.
Geet "umm! Oh! When I used to work for you, I opened you a saving account, & transferred all the money, your money! I never trusted your family!" she looks down feeling guilty somewhere. Calling his family low! Maan instantly had tears! He have no clue how this girl never failes to surprise him! In everything she does there are always love, love beyond control!
Maan slowly came across the living room. Cupping geets face, "why do you love me so much! So much that I can't control!" geet knew well what type of man he is. Full of pride. He loved the power! No matter what, even if a single thing geet buys with her money he would not accept! Everything she buys us with his! & everything is his- it only belongs to geet.
She gave a him a smiles with a passionate kiss.

All the box left round them. Maan one by one unpacked all the boxes while geet sat on one of the new chair round there new dinning table cutting apples. He looks at her now & then, asking where to put them! It's to heavy for her to lift anything nor he wanted her to do anything.
Geet "left! Tiny bit more... No! No right... Bit more left then right!" maan stood there with a confusing face.
Maan "left or right!" geet smiles "right!"

The bedroom was the first to be decorated along with paint, & everything. She tool a shigh relive, at-least maan will be able to sleep comfortably.

Geet have brought him new phone, new everything that he should have.. But the first thing maan have done was call geets parents & kesar! To inform them they are marrying again. He wanted everyone to be here...
Geet smiled at him lovingly. The excitement, something she could not ignore! Something she always wanted to see on his face. He came by & kissed her lips.
Maan "I will make this one of our memorable day.
Geet could not control the urge anymore, she hugged him tight.

Maan "sone chale!" geet blused. Knowing exactly what will try be up to. He carries her to the bed room...
Geet "apne sab kuch kar liya!"
Maan "kal hi na! Ause bhi... Hamko kal sopping jana hi... I want to choose everything with my own hand for you."
Geet blush, & smile, just could not believe how much she loves this maan!
When he was about to put her on the bed geet stops him,
Geet "are you sure you have fixed the bed correctly!" maan thinks for a while, then confidently answers "yes..."
Geet "no! I am scared it might break!"
Maan "you don't trust my mechanic?"
Geet smiles and nodes for a no!
Geet "let me try, then we can go & sleep!"
Maan "why will you try! I will! What if it breaks!"
Geet "so you don't trust your self!"
Maan "no! No of course I do!"
Geet "then go along with it! Because I trust you." there was certain glow came back on her face! This maan have lost comlet faith in him self... Something she have to bring back...
Maan "you love me na!" geet nodes... "then I will trust anything with you blindly..."
Geet could not say another word. She lost her self completely already, but how is she loading her self over & over again.

next- everyone bc in HP
thanks for all the love & support...
pls do comment & press the lIKE :)
xx
Edited by FIRESafiReFIRE - 13 years ago
monikaseth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome love filled hot passionate part…Both needed each other ..glad to see them happy and smiling they face very hard time in past now its time to love back each other ..awesome well written and show all emotions .
Dilsay thumbnail
Thanks a zillion for giving us  bc to bc updates MUAAAH to you.đŸ¤—
Love to read how Geet is trying to build Maan's confidence...
her love will heal all their open wounds.
Will wait for ur next update of family reunion.
continue soon:)
-LOVE-Arshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
lovely lovey lovely
xx
MsMovielover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ohhh love the updates...
so passionate & loving...
glad they are happy now,
cant wait for their wedding
swetha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow lovely updates... liked the luv n trust for each other... luved the way they r rebuilding their home... cant wait for the shopping n marriage.. continue soon
namita25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
amazing updates...
me waitiing for them to get married again
MystiqueDew thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Love is in air!!!

Both are completing each other ...loving it!!!!

Beautiful parts!!!

amazing ...loved it!!!
imaastha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thnku for both da updates...
Luvd both da updates...
So geet transferred maans money in other account. ...^_^
Waitin for dem to get married again...Edited by imaastha - 13 years ago
ThugAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail