Frequent Posters

VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: SunShine_A

Di aapne abhi tak mujhe nahi di pics

I want them badly and urgently😡 time par kaam kia karo😡
main nahi jaanti abhi abhi abhi do please

and di also the links where HC was eating cake during Desh fr SBS anniversary and as Onu I think he ate in SBS in tht black suit bfr the maha epi dance

aaj de doongi aashi...
i snapped them yesterday...
but i'll share them on yahoo...
i'm not going to use photobucket...its giving me a lot of errors
sam123_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -vandy-

thats unofficially nads...

officially toh we'll stick to pepsi, apple juice and anjeer milkshake...
we r thinking of asking hc to prepare his compound khana for main course!
we'll have golgappe, tawa pulav, daabeli, gatte ki sabji, bharwan bhindi and dal dhokli😆
desert will definitely have fruit n nut😊
any hc party is just incomplete without them😳
and don't worry...
i'll be taking care od nadzzz😆

😲😲Vandy HC ko pata chalega to kya karogi... unofficially u are allowing hard drinks in the party... u are a bad organiser 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Yaar at this hour in the morning please dont mention all that lovely food... I will have an upset stomach just listening to those items 🤣🤣🤣

desert only fruit and nut 😲😲 kyu HC tho likes sweets na he has a sweet tooth after all 🤣🤣... so we have to get as many sweets  as we can...
VandyP thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Alina-

Hello everyone !! I'm sooo damn sorry...I actually planned to come but these days I'm sooo much messed up with my sleep and all

Anyway I was going through some previous pages(not all)...and there I find this pic it looks like to me that its not that old !!! But i have seen harshad wearing that shirt before !!!! Maybe in that performance...where he performed on song "Prem Ki naiya" with AG...

And about Harshad-Karan...i agree with di...he have Kritika in his life...and we all know how Harshad is !!!!!! :P

Hope to see you all tomorrow!!

nope alina...
hc had not worn this tee during prem ki naiyya😆
he had worn it after that in sbs's party...in 2009😊
sam123_0 thumbnail

😆😆😆😆

but if survivor is not going to air by june...then i don't want hc to be a part of it
coz then his own show as a lead will air much more later...and this is something i won't like
i want to see hc everyday...rather than for a few days in a reality show

No I think it is another reason... bcoz u dont want his December romantic month record not to break that is why u want his new show to start by June 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

But yes it will be too boring to see HC only on weekends or something like that in some reality show... seeing him everyday in a week is not enough for us... so sirf weekends ka tho salwal hi nahi hai!
Edited by sam123_0 - 13 years ago
VandyP thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Alina-

Finally I can see this one !!!
Amazing VM di...I just sooo loved it !!!!!!!
I'm really grateful to you for adding that cliff diving wala part !!! I just so love that scene...I actually wanted to see HC doing that in show...I know they only showed this and Rakshaw wala scene in promos... but when I heard that Anurag would be seen falling off the cliff and Tani will think he is dead...so for few seconds I thought they might show HC falling in slow motion like they did in Promo !!! But my bad luck !!!! They showed him sitting in car when Ritesh pushed him !!!!

Anyway your VM is really good...after such a long time I watched a VM on TaAnu !!!
And Vandy di...that dialogues thingy and background music was awesome...its a beautiful VM I have ever seen. You have captured all those memorable moments of TL...I miss and ofcoarse Anurag !!!!
And yeah I still have to check your previous VM...its still showing Copyright error !!! :(

sabse pehle😊
here is the FB link of pal vm
https://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1773320411121&oid=197479626950928&saved

i uploaded it exclusively for u guys😊

and now tl title track😊
even i'm in love with that shot alina😍
its an all prayers answered kinda shot for me😳😳😳
thanx a lot for liking it😊
VandyP thumbnail

Originally posted by: sam123_0

😲😲Vandy HC ko pata chalega to kya karogi... unofficially u are allowing hard drinks in the party... u are a bad organiser 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Yaar at this hour in the morning please dont mention all that lovely food... I will have an upset stomach just listening to those items 🤣🤣🤣

desert only fruit and nut 😲😲 kyu HC tho likes sweets na he has a sweet tooth after all 🤣🤣... so we have to get as many sweets  as we can...

chhor naa...hc will never come to know😆😆😆
stomach upset with just listening?😲
wait till u see hc eating all this😆😆😆
fruit n nut is a definite item sam...baaki toh we'll have loads of desert...oki
i want to eat chocolate mousse, cheesecake, blackforest pastry, rabri, kesaria jalebis, hot gulab jamuns and mango kulfi...
lemme think of some more things😆😆😆
VandyP thumbnail
😡😡😡😡😡
maha wwill u stop using first mpo*ning together and kiss transfer scene caps?????😡😡😡
we r into something serious now...
all of us have work!😡😡😡
if hc keeps looking this this...😳
how will we concenterate????
btw...lovely siggies😍
VandyP thumbnail

Originally posted by: sam123_0

No I think it is another reason... bcoz u dont want his December romantic month record not to break that is why u want his new show to start by June 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

But yes it will be too boring to see HC only on weekends or something like that in some reality show... seeing him everyday in a week is not enough for us... so sirf weekends ka tho salwal hi nahi hai!

damn u
u understood my actual intentions🤣🤣🤣
yes sam...i was under the impression that survivor will start airing from june first week and will last for a couple of days...maybe 3 weeks or so...
but if its going to air late...then i want hc in some other show...as a lead😊
sam123_0 thumbnail

chhor naa...hc will never come to know😆😆😆

stomach upset with just listening?😲
wait till u see hc eating all this😆😆😆
fruit n nut is a definite item sam...baaki toh we'll have loads of desert...oki
i want to eat chocolate mousse, cheesecake, blackforest pastry, rabri, kesaria jalebis, hot gulab jamuns and mango kulfi...
lemme think of some more things😆😆😆

😡Damn u Vandy... yesterday I told u not to talk about wet HC and u went on and on

Today I am telling u not to talk about food and u are doing the same 😛🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 after u think of some more keep them to urself and dont bother writing them here 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

BTW this time for 17th May if we dont get new footage... then forget ur friend... I want u to visit Royal Palms and atleast do some damage to the security guys if not to HC directly !🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
sam123_0 thumbnail

damn u

u understood my actual intentions🤣🤣🤣
yes sam...i was under the impression that survivor will start airing from june first week and will last for a couple of days...maybe 3 weeks or so...
but if its going to air late...then i want hc in some other show...as a lead😊

I know u too well buddy!😃

Survivor wont "survive" for long like few months 😲 But if HC is in the jungle how can he be a lead of some other show... Mogali banna padega usso... and I cant see  him jumping from tree to tree to find his love 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣