Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
gt d pm ppl...me too had doubt...aaj jaake confirmd...such mein wht a game...**beep beep**

Originally posted by: nikki028

gt d pm ppl...me too had doubt...aaj jaake confirmd...such mein wht a game...**beep beep**

i swear... bloody hell... used our AB baby for promotion n kicked him out... n now, changing colors like chameleons????
 waise ppl, now that chandu is dead, dnt u think its time they change the banner of the show??? y do they stil need to use him in the banner while they brutally killed his character n kicked him outta the show ??????

ROFLOL thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Now i think its really time for all true and fake AB fans to stand together and support AB.
Lol
Disgustin. I wish ppl knew bout it. Wish every AB fan knew bout it.
ROFLOL thumbnail
Dez the show is ending why will they waste their money on changing banner now ? hAHAHA.

Originally posted by: Sshikhaa

Now i think its really time for all true and fake AB fans to stand together and support AB.
Lol
Disgustin. I wish ppl knew bout it. Wish every AB fan knew bout it.

@ bold: u think its possible??? lol, there will be no entry for me n u shikz...
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
dez...loosers dnt knw nythin other than doin cheap things...

i bet...they will cash on this to d max...poora hafta tak kal ke scene they will stretch it lik rubber n then frm next week...evry epi mein flasbacks of Chandu...loosers kahin ke...

nywz i jst want this last scene to be closed soon...i really hope aaj hi sab khatam ho jaaye

Originally posted by: nikki028

dez...loosers dnt knw nythin other than doin cheap things...

i bet...they will cash on this to d max...poora hafta tak kal ke scene they will stretch it lik rubber n then frm next week...evry epi mein flasbacks of Chandu...loosers kahin ke...

nywz i jst want this last scene to be closed soon...i really hope aaj hi sab khatam ho jaaye

dittoo... chehra kisi aur ka, mehnat kisi aur ki aur shabhashi kisi aur ko??????
bloody cheap mentality ppl...

@shikz: ur rite gal... kanjoos log, y wil they waste money ??? theyd prefer to use AB's name to promote the show where AB is only not ther... i dnt knw whethr to laugh o get angry...
ROFLOL thumbnail
I don know. If we tell everyone atleast they will hate mail Imagine and Reliance? Hahahaha
But let it be now. AB is out. We are happy . The show is ending so who cares.
shikz sent u a pm... check it... 😃
ROFLOL thumbnail
OMFG DEZ HE LOVES YOU HE LOVES FAKE FANS OMG? Didnt i tell you he's sooo sweet.
Yesss lesson will be learnt. They need to learn it.
OMG ILU I LOVE ARJUNNN TOO :d