Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ctbank thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
res. I'll be replying to this soon (:

@piya2025: I agree with you. My family and siblings are really close to me too. I've got 2 elder brothers and a younger sister. The eldest girl in the family, unlike Navya. But yea I totally understand the 'generation gap' thing. I've got my elder brothers to back me up in this too so it's not my fight alone:P. I mean yea I live in a hostel/dorm so I do get more freedom. Even then I try and not to do anything that will hurt my parents. My friends are pretty outgoing so I do go to parties with them and AR does force me to dress in shorter clothes than my parents would prefer but all I do is sit in a corner, not dance nor mingle except with close friends who are there (and keep fixing my clothes as I get awkward really quickly!). I don't drink either so yea my main thing of the night is to take care of AR:P.
And about the talking behind my back thing. Completely agree!!! Though I just try and stay out of the limelight so no one talks badly about me anyhow!!:P

@Ritz: I hope your smile stays forever:)! And yea I'm in Canada too. Born and brought up here. But our family is very involved in the desi community here so at family or family friend functions/poojas/etc we always wear saris and suits (I always wear suits, not saris). I did one of my summer sessions in this university in the US. It's called Carnegie Mellon University and is in a city called Pittsburgh. Where are you studying in the US? 
And you'll have to read my story to find out if I fall in love with Anant first or if he does;). I hope your 'secret' is let out soon and you guys live happily ever after. Yours sounds like a really cute love story too. Can't wait to hear it about sometime if you have the time:).

Again, wayyy too sleepy at this moment since it's quite late in the night here. But I'll update soon as I have finished my finals and so I'm on a summer break right now. So I'll continue updating the story tmrw. :D

Lots of love,
R <3

Edited by ctbank - 13 years ago
piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
@ctbank-Call me Piya :)

Ok..My parents r outgoing too but Im not actually..If there is a occassion,they ask me if im going with them or not but i actually prefer to say "No" as such parties really bore me..Its not that i enjoy parties only with the people of my ages.The reason is-Those people are mnostly aunt's n they are always talking about "marriage" stuff n all,so i prefer staying away as much i can.& wid friends -If im comfortable & share a nice raport wid those people around me,yeah them i really enjoy.

Umm I dont think staying in a cornner dont give you the limelight or keeps you away from the limelight,hehe..& why one should stay in a cornner,waise bhi? I dont prefer to be like that although Im a shy & quite girl around unknown people sometime even around known people.& Limelight thing-Its just happen..I dont think,One gets the "limelight" only if the person try..
People are bound to talk if they want to,wheather you like it or not,i think.Some people have it in their nature only.

About outfits-Well,I prefer,Salwar kamiz,churider actually,1stly Im comfortable in them + The country or better the city i belong to mostly girl wear these type of cloths,So there is no such issue regarding cloths.
SomerholicGirl thumbnail
@Ramya : well, I am not Di for u cuz i am younger than u...
well...mine is not an engineering college...
I am going to do my graduation in mass communications...
so, i think there wont be loads of works...
rituloveskmh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Ritz: I hope your smile stays forever:)! Awww...that was sucha cute line..thanks so so much...
Well, about me, I am a "dress barn" fan...love wearing western outfits... do wear indian outfits but very rarely..though "he" loves me in indian outfits..i guess its an indian guy thing...
Abt our secret being out, well...Hope your statement turns true..its like his mom has already "found" a girl for him...just like shagun is in Rama Didi's mind..πŸ˜‰The girl is nice..i know her..and i am afraid to break her heart...coz they were almost getting engaged wen we two found out that we are in love..it was my fault..."he" had told me abt his feelings very early but it was me who delayed in committing!!stupid me..
And I finally realized only wen I came to know abt this "shagun" in his life...πŸ˜•
its a lil complicated-our story..will surely tell you aaraam se..
I stay in the outskirts of Atlanta BTW!

Looking forward to hearing your story..hmmm, atleast i was right abt you and Anant having something between you guys...πŸ˜‰/...he fell for you or you fell for him might eventually be that both of you fell for each other...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†...the connection matters!πŸ˜ƒ
Update soon!
LOve,
Ritz
Edited by rituloveskmh - 13 years ago