Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rafeal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: br2499

Jake! First things first! What kind of reporters do you employ? Dont they do any research? Knowing Gopi's tendency to wash, they should have gotten a water-and-soap proof recorder. I guess you need to train your reporters first in the kalakaari inst.

"I did aisi waisi harkat with gopi? "

is that what it is called among 27 year olds? 😆

As usual hilarious. Tell me something. why was there a 5 min gap between the last sad music and Aham going for a shower?😉

Thats a lot of question you are asking, Hben. And i think we call aisi waisi harkat at any age... its age less as far as men are concerned. And about 5minutes gap, uh...may be he was drinking water... well, use your imagination.😛
Rafeal. thumbnail

Originally posted by: sbp1971

>shakes her head<"I did aisi waisi harkat with gopi? " 😆 What have you been thinking about lately?

Some wild thoughts running in Ahem's mind. Not mine... You know me very well, i'm a decent guy😃
Rafeal. thumbnail

Originally posted by: queenyuks

This was a great read first thing in the morning.
I loved it.

He did an aisi waise harkat with Her? Haye haye!

Yuks

Now dont be an Urmila😛... Yup, he did aisi waisi harkat... hope her Green belt Mama and Gunda bhai dont give poor guy a black eye and broken bones🤣... After all she still looks like a 10 year old
Rafeal. thumbnail

Originally posted by: IndigoBlues

hmph, i'm not going to laugh..kaise ideas de rahe ho tum ahem ko..if he reads this and sees the popularity of it..he's going to continue it in india also!! 😡  😆

Chotiben, Ahem and Gopi both are full of ideas. All they need is a lab to experiment their theory😆
Rafeal. thumbnail
Melcowe...uh...i mean welcome😆