Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanjeevani09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago

THANKS for ur lovely comments and discussions. read all of them but cudnt reply. sorry for not replying. actually i wanted to complete the writing portion. this portion is taking lot of time as i want it to be best. it is a very impt twist and i want to give my best. i know u all r also waiting for this part.
i will update today. may be in an hour or so. trying to make it earliest.

maansee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

hey looking forward for them to confess their feeling as party is the next part... update soon

lalitha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
waiting 4 ur twist eagerly...
pulvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
LUV u for the awesome updates. really REALLY LOVED YOUR LAST UPDATE. i read that so many times today just like geet EPIS... i cant help falling for it...hehehe
sanjeevani09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 7

SPECIAL PRECAP for those who are waiting...

They again started to talk but maan was distracted. His eyes were focused on geet. He saw how easy she was with Karan. She was smiling and giggling, enjoying herself in his company. Maan had never seen her so comfortable and happy in parties and with strangers around her. Sometimes she was lost in the crowd but his eyes wud locate her again.
febinyusuff thumbnail
yaar... seeing precap I think misunderstanding is  for sure...

but please don't sep Maneet.. I want Maneet moments moreee
chsweety22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
cant wait
plz update soon
mystique_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: niddzz

maan is contradicting with his behavior here...in his self talks wich we have read many a tyms he decides to keep himself away 4m her and not let her in indirectly comparing her with sameera...but his behavior we witness tells sum odr story...if he is bein a frnd to her why din he share is happiness of his achievement with her...he cam running to delhi...that counts but in anyways he was returnin the next day...and he din do any thin gr8 after cumin there...!!! 
maan needs to clesr out what he actually wants...either block her completely lyk it was 4 past almost 10 mnths or let her in completely...he is just confusing geet anh givin her false hopes by not taking a stand himself...!!!! she was sad after readin the magazine...did he realize ???? only dadi noticed and considered it as her pain...!!! if he feels 4 her he needs to cum in terms wid his own feelings...!!!! ...just mah thots...ppl can shoot their POVs...!!!

btw sanju are u updating...me cant wait 4 the party...pweezzpweezzz update soon ...would love to read ur POV on the entire issue in the update...WAITING>>!!! 

well, i will just stick to Sanjeevani's words "not everyone stands on mountain top and shouts." he is a gentleman and there are no half measures with him - his past experiences donot let him commit unless he can give his 100% to the relationship. he has to be convinced himself that he loves her and only then can he take a stand. he is a hard man,an introvert - so sharing his success doesn't come naturally to him. maybe thats the reason he didn't say anything to geet.

he is also unaware of geet's feelings towards him. i understand its a slow process but from both sides - we have to take into account that they were complete strangers who didnt want to get married. both of them are with each other when they need each other the most and they have most of the ingredients to fall in love. its just a matter of time and patience, for them and for us ðŸ˜†

Just adding my two more cents ðŸ˜³
nazsij thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
that was really painful...maan sirf physicaly attracted hai kya?maan ka man me kuch bhi nehi...i realy felt sad 4 geet...
heermeher thumbnail
you made her attend the party thats bad but you compensated by bringing karan too thanks

Please make a big wala update let the whole party scenario get over no cliffhanger please