Posted: 12 years ago
awesome...
all the parts were great...

loved everything about maan and geet..
the foreplay...
the witty double meanings...
the surrender in love..
the acceptance...
very very beautifully and tactfully penned..
also the family convo...
it was much needed..i fely dadi could have asked about the pregnancy thing as well...

plz continue soon

-eiya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
the last 4 parts...wr hell awsm👏...i dont hv word to explain hw i felt by reading it...i had to re read some lines thinking that i might hv left some words  or lines that held their love nd feelings..in that process i ended up reading each para more than once☺️ ...pheww...well coming to rishab nd naini...for sure they r madly in love nd need each other..but some times some incidents leaves a mark deep down in their heart that as times passes by.. the hurt..the pain..the agony...will only increase...a mere meetng of twice or thrise will nt heal wht naini went through...but she s somewhr ready to gv him a chance but she dosent want to face it yet...nd rishab no matter wht he s nt going to leave her..he made that clear whn they wr last togeather...nd daddima...her worries r natural...she dosent kw wht exactly went through behind the closed doors...hmm nw i wonder maan s upto...

pheww it was long...actually the longest ever sice i joind  IF nd started commentng on ffs...i hope it wasnt boring😳...eagerly waiting for the next part..do continue soon😍...
Edited by eiya22 - 12 years ago
Amoureux thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

😳 All i can say is I'm lovin it ☺️ 

And please don't be concerned about overstepping. I guess you are still well within your confined boundaries with all your updates and words aptly maintaining the decorum.

Frankly i'm loving the way you show a gradual growth in Maaneet's relationship with all of their disputes, brawls and banters bringing them closer to one another everytime rather than having any unpleasant or hostile effects. Goes to show the depth of their love for each other 😊.  

JayaR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I really loved their romantic moments...

I guess Dadi is right somewhere... for how long she has to suffer seeing her grandchildren s suffer...

I think its high time Naini and Rishab sort out their differences and look forward to spend rest of their life in peace with each other...
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
☺️ Brilliant... 
Escapist thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
I don't think you did anything overboard that you need to manipulate, it was a good sensual update, it did make me blush but it was not something I felt like why am I reading it or gosh its too much...in fact there are plenty of people who go overboard and that's something I don't like personally.

Loving the way you're exploring the details of their relationship...every banter every cajoling and finally the loving...after all being away from the one you love increases the love and longing  :)

hmm...at least Dadima is now relieved to some extent...lets see what you've stored in next :D
and yes I din know Maan and Geet esp. Maan could have this side too...a bit surprised though not shocked to see this part of his persona 😉

Take Care
Edited by -shabnoor- - 12 years ago
Ramhari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Beautiful lovely updates.
Maaneet got caught red handed by Daadi and Naini.
The whole place was in a mess too
Daadi seems to be gloomy or else she wouldnt leave a chance to tease them.
She is till under the MU that Geet is preggy.
Hope it gets cleared soon.
Now that Daadi has returned to bed it was Naini's turn to take over.
She did a great job making Geet go red.
Maan was the best though  He very nicely escaped still giving a peck to Geet making her blush more i guess.

You described Geet's sleeping form so beautifully that
both Maan and us were totally lost admiring her .
Maan couldnt control though he didnt want to wake her up and Geet sensed him.
Geet was again concerned about the family being around but guess Daadi and Naini gave them
their privacy again.
Their love making was beautiful.
Geet was getting so bold.😳
Their longing to make up for all the nights spent alone was evident.
Naini and daadi are back so the lovebirds had to break apart.
Geet was so concerned about Daadi's gloominess and dragged Maan long.
Daadi  wanted all her grand kids together .
It was so hard to see her breaking down.
Maan tried his level best to cheer her up .
Now that Maaneet know Daadi's concerns they will surely get Rish naini together as soon as possible.
Hope Daadi's dreams come true soon.
Thank you for the double updates.
Waiting for the next one.

nisha_hc_bs_dd thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow beautifful!!!!!!!!! Lovedevery bit of it and loved the way Maan-Geet's relation being carved out.!!! waiting eagerly for the next one!!!!!!!!!
Part 93: Closure - Per Se Update 1

She was fuming that their impromptu dinner plan was not impromptu at all when she found out who she will be riding with. Prinked up she was to go out with her brother and sister-in-law for a night of dinner and possibly late night partying. However, her mood had colored soon after they were at the garage and her brother had waved to Rishabh who had just come out of the elevator.

There weren't many things she was thankful as she sat beside him in the passenger seat, but soon she was, for the silence that had followed after the initial exchange of greetings inside the car. She saw him eye her from head to toe, in her plum pink ruffled dress which got her to bare her shoulders, in the way she remembered was a turn-on for him. He wasn't bad himself, with an attire that came very close to what her brother had donned for the night, which being a black gloss shirt and pants along with an Armani blazer to go with Salvatore Farragamo shoes. She had to give it to him for taste, but she knew better than that to give him an open mouthed compliment, when he hadn't mentioned a word about her own. For the entire drive, he didn't bother messing with the radio or attempt to make small conversation and it was beginning to frustrate her that he was keeping up his side of the deal: not to force her into anything she wouldn't want to do. Before she was about to start counting minutes, they were at the restaurant and was relieved her family would be there soon.  

"I liked it when you called me luv" She mused aloud leaning on the glass window as Maan steered his way around New York traffic.

"And then..." He asked for which she made yet another revelation about what she had liked. It had become their new normal to discourse on a few intimate details. He thought it was his sense of personal achievement that soared when they were at that, given his wife was shyness itself personified. He was her undoing, and at times he heard her acknowledge that as a tease but not in so many words. And so when he heard her call it out loud and more directly at him, he couldn't help taking his eyes off the road for a moment and look at her.

"I don't think I would be the person I'm in our bedroom, had it not been for you..." She looked as if she was at peace with something "I mean you have been so patient with me"

But almost the same instant he saw her features scramble to portray a sliver of worry.

"Do I...I mean...Have I ever made you feel" she closed her eyes quickly for a second and then faced him with an insistence, that told him she was indeed serious about what she was about to ask him.

"Do I satisfy you?" He saw her lips tremble with uncalled for anxiety and her eyes ready to read every emotion that was to pass through his face.

"More than you can imagine, if you really want an answer that is" He smiled, unable to meet her gaze that instant as he kept his on the road. However, when they came to a stop and just before the valet came to take the keys out of his hands, he leaned inside to cup her cheek. Drawing her close, he took his time to give her a deep kiss on her lips and said "But I rather, you see it in my eyes every time I'm with you". Like clockwork, her eyes brightened and her lips curved into a smile that came from the comfort of his words. She looped his hand with him at his elbow and made a dash to the entryway with a pride that matched his own.

Geet saw Naini and Rishabh standing by the door and met them with a smile. Rishabh was busy checking something on the phone, when Naini stood chatting up someone from the line outside the door. They didn't have a reservation, but they didn't need one either. It was Rishabh's doing for the night and not her husband's. There was little difference in the way the men of the house brought their showdowns and tonight it was at 'Per Se'. She taunted Rishabh over his choice of restaurant given French was also Naini's favorite beside her husbands. Turning to call on Naini, who was far out from where they were standing, she walked towards the line.

And just like that the smile on her face disappeared into the thin air of the night. She felt queasy and her bones turned liquid below her knees. The world echoed in her ears and the next instant they all quieted down to a buzz in the background with a thin spread of green over the images that she saw in her head.  Fazed with a stumble, she straightened once again. But a film began to unwound in her head, with a will beyond her stubbornness to shrug the emotions aside and she saw the lone window she stood many a night, waiting for any soul to return home...her rabid, aimless running in the airport and then she saw Maan yanking her behind the column...

At first she thought it was unfair for life to throw this at a time she was not prepared nor had expected. But then again, she remembered her husband words, questioning her long ago, if there was ever a time, she could be prepared to meet out such situations...life's uncertainties and that it didn't matter if she was going to mess up her reactions at first go. That they were meant to be fu**ed up, to serve as a reminder for another time. Drawing in a deep breath, she saw him notice her and with no time to falter in front of him, she decided that the situation called for in difference and nothing less.

Naini, grew nervous seeing Geet near them, but as seconds passed by, she realized she had expected nothing less of her sister-in-law as she saw Geet approach her with the same smile, that she had perhaps known it all along and was worried for no reason at all.

"Let's go, I'm so hungry" Geet said, ignoring everyone else.

"Bhabhi...I didn't mean to. I mean I only came to say hello"

"Bhabhi?" She heard the question from him as expected, mentally chuckling that the idiot didn't get to the trouble of finding out about her, nor his friend. He was indeed keeping up his status quo even after all these years, she thought.

"Are you kidding me Naini? We all have our circles and we never let them come between us" Geet said, taking in Naini's guilty eyes and then she turned to him "I believe you are still behind in your homework Dev. Let me help you there"

She extended her hand to him and he was as stumped as he was the first time he unexpectedly laid his eyes on her "Geet Maan Khurana"

Maan and Rishabh felt the women were taking in a bit longer than they were supposed to and came to check on them, when they saw Geet trying to get a man to accept her handshake. Maan thought it was rude of the man to make her wait, but his doubts grew in number, when he saw the shock etched in the man's face.

"Oh! Here they are...This is Maan...Maan Singh Khurana" Pointing at her husband and instantly took his arm by her side.

"I don't know if you have met Rishabh...Rishabh Oberoi, Naini's husband" She introduced him as she saw Naini keeping her silence and Dev's confusion as Rishabh joined them.

The two men were about to shake his hand in some order, when she announced the mystery man to them.

"This is Dev Khurana...Let's just say he is an acquaintance" She said, feeling Maan go stiff under her hold. The hand that would have normally risen to greet, when being introduced, remained to his side and instead found his pocket. She couldn't watch his face or meet his eyes, given that they were to each other's side and she didn't want to make anything obvious out of it. However, she knew her husband was nothing short of blowing a fuse that instance and so she interrupted again when she saw Dev extending a hand to greet the men.

"We should go" she said, leaning in to grab Naini's hand, on the far end of the semi-circle they had formed, and the stance came as if she was blocking Maan and Rishabh from going ahead with whatever they had in their volcanic state of mind. It was a surprise even to her, when she saw Rishbh's livid features grow molten the longer they stayed there. No words were exchanged and they left for their table, leaving Dev behind with disgust, as if the last few minutes had never happened to begin with. Geet was getting to worry about their evening course. She didn't want him to take any more time out of her life, when five years had been gruesome enough.

As they walked in she felt Maan throw a possessive hand around her waist.

"Are you ok?" He asked, making her look up from the ground she was intently lost in.

"Of course...and you don't have to doubt it" Her pain naked, in her eyes and her words not quite standing up to cover it all. Maan didn't say anything, for he knew it had to weather its course and matched his steps with her in disturbing silence.

The couple sat facing each other and Geet thought, Naini was still purposefully avoiding Rishabh, from the seating arrangement. She wanted to crack a joke or say something explicit to prove she was cheerful, but all she could manage was a plastic smile. When her anxiety grew more from sighting Dev being seated in the far corner of the restaurant, she got up from her seat abruptly.

"I have to use the ladies room. But when I come back, there better be some conversation brewing here and some food" She placed an assuring hand on Maan's shoulder "I'm tired and hungry Maan". She threw a quick look at Naini to see if she was joining, but when Naini didn't look up from the menu, she left to the restroom by herself.

"Shit...shit...Shit" Was all he could manage when he saw her come towards her. He had never imagined being nervous to the extent he thought he would pass out in public, before that instant and the two men had not even made it into the picture. She was not intimidating at all by any means, but the thought of getting slapped in front of dozens of people and his guilt had made him delusional at that time. Seemingly he still wasn't clear what it was about the image of Geet that had made him feel that the timid girl would assort to impropriety of that kind. She still looked the same, or maybe not, he amended the thought.

He scrunched his eyes on his way to the table, trying to picture her face once again. Her hair was the same, but it had a sheen that came from expensive conditioners, he figured. Of course, how stupid? He thought. Conditioners, make-up and the knee length black dress had nothing to do with the changes he had in mind at all. She didn't waver for one second, he remembered now and neither did she feel affected by his presence. It was the coldness that he concurred had given the rightful blow. And it was indeed downright frigid that he almost pictured her walking over his dead body, without so much as a whimper even if a truck were to pass right through him that second.

Somehow he was hurt underneath that he didn't matter to her anymore owing to his misplaced sense of affection he had developed for her in those five years. It just happens, when you live with someone, he pondered. Had it not been for that, he knew he never would have done the unthinkable of leaving her that morning, over a phone call, to begin with. But it was strange that he was also feeling redeemed from his unforgivable action and from the way her life was set up for a family and happiness with another person, whom she probably truly loved, he assumed. After all, she still didn't know he had deceived her a long time ago and his abandoning her was only his way of making up for a sorry five years of marriage he had exiled her in.

Naini had of course been aware of Geet's silent invitation, but she was raging with a compulsion to divulge everything to Maan. Right after she saw Geet was at a safe distance from hearing what she was about to say, she lurched forward and took Maan's hand.

"Bhaiya, I never knew anything about Dev personally, all the time I was in Canada. He is a business partner and he never really brought up his family at the times we talked" Her pulse was racing and she couldn't help looking at Rishabh surreptitiously, when she expelled, what she felt was necessary for her brother and for her 'husband' to know.

"Not until Geet had asked me about Dev and told me everything that had happened since she met you. I didn't connect the dots until then. Even now I only had to say hello out of formality" She stressed the last word, directly glancing at Rishabh "I mean he is still taking care of my clients back in Canada" Her eyes came back to Maan as he placed his other hand on hers.

"You don't have to explain" He said. She wasn't convinced, but she didn't know how else she could have helped the situation.

"I have never really met the man himself. I didn't entertain her partners when I was there. I would have stopped her from moving in that direction, had I known the man she was chatting up in the line was the bas***d himself" Rishabh said for his part surprising Maan. It made Maan curious why Rishabh had such adverse reactions to the man. Something told him, there was jealousy lurking in the words that he had spilled in impulse, but then he wasn't entirely sure. The name calling had stirred up his rage once again. He never thought he would confront him at the time, he had driven her to Canada, but today after he was more involved with her, he felt there were some answers that she deserved. Or it was just him, but he knew exactly what to do next. He was certain Rishabh wasn't a man who needed explicit directions when it came down to opportunities such as the one they were facing tonight and so he chose his words to be as candid and cryptic as possible.

"I think the mood for a fancy dinner is all gone...Let's just head back home. Order take out, Geet knows my usual. I need Absinthe and I don't think some lame ass wine is not going to cut it for tonight" He said, looking only at Rishabh.

"Here drive Geet home. I will ride with Rishabh. But first, we need to make a pit-stop at the liquor store nearby" he threw the car keys to Naini, who caught it with a slip. She sensed one of those instincts that told her, all was not, what was meeting her eye, but this was her brother was god's sake. And when she saw him, solemn and firm and speak with a tone that was going to make the table crack, she knew better than to speak up questioning his intentions. Perhaps, it was just her, imagining things, she thought.

Before Geet made it to the table, the men were gone and she saw Naini scurrying to get Geet's handbag and hand it to her.

"We are leaving..." Naini informed her of the change of plans and just what she was meant to hear. Her confessions were held back for another date. Hearing Naini, the anxiety and disconcert she had struggled to flush out in the wash room returned without a need for warning. Her eyes instinctively shot to the side of the room, she had originally seen Dev being seated. Until that moment, she had not been eager to even see if he was accompanying anyone. She didn't recollect seeing a woman by his side. But now when the image vanished and the lone table began to come into focus, she couldn't persuade herself that it was only a mere coincidence, that he had left the table the same time, her hot headed husband was gone.

To be Continued...

Me till disappointed with the few souls, who are onto the like button but not wanting to comment. 😒. So how about an extra minute acknowledging the hours I take to write? People its what is essential to keep anyone writing an FF going. But of course, I cannot fail to THANK everyone who have been doing that diligently. THANKS to all those dearies who have been writing up comments and lovely ones at that.
The whole part was meant to be summarized in one line in the  Epilogue, but with Azmatazz's request, I'm writing this up in detail. Hope you all liked it.

Edited by 6thElement - 12 years ago
Antares thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Part 92(1): Great update! 🤣...Maan and Geet got caught and how! It surely must have been embarrassing.

Part 92(2): Awesome! That was such a passionate update! I don't think it was overdone. Felt kinda bad for Dadi. She's really worried about her grandkids and doing all in her power to normalize things. Glad Maan and Geet convinced her. Maan is definitely getting naughtier and Geet is getting bold. Surely they have reached new heights in their relationship.

All in all, am enjoying the way things are shaping up. Do continue soon.