Users

Frequent Posters

myedward12 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
love maneet and wonderful update...
Krishnaluv94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Loved the last two updates! What is up with all the FF writers and hot updates today? That was amazing! As much as I loved Maan and Geet making up, I want to know what's happening downstairs 😃
Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
brilliant...i always wait eagerly for your updates...very interesting and fantastic writing style...wish i could write as well...but then you also need people to read what you write too...so am very glad to be one of those people...i thorougly enjoy your ffs...waiting eagerly for the next...keep up the good work...
jazzerette thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Racking my mind for every possibility, I think its one of the most beautiful, calm and serene make-up love that I have ever read about. 

Even if all through one keeps siding with Geet for Maan to eventually give in by saying the appropriate words, everything seems so pointless once you see things from his way of thinking. 

Ramhari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Beautiful updates.
I am so happy that Maan finally apologized.
The foreplay part was superb.
Geet is such an innocent seductress.
Maan played his part well too.
Both of them were so longing to be with each other.
Maan's open invitation to get her sleep under the sky was superb.
Hand mittens and polaris made us nostalgic too.
Those were beautiful  parts.
Hand mittens helped them open up in the cafe and the polaris on Man's birthday night
got them really closer.
One more reason to go back and re read those parts
Wish i could relike them too.
It was wonderful seeing them making up for all the lost time.
Waiting for the next part.

Part 92: The color Scarlet Update 1

The door unlocked and it was not yet 6.58 but in thirty more seconds, it was to be.

And later, the big hand of the clock was at 6.58 and the second hand had crossed 10th second mark.

"Maan...leave it"

"Don't bother..."

There was groaning followed by grunting. It was Geet struggling with something.

"I have work Maan...I haven't even cleared up...they will be coming any minute"

"But I have to leave in an hour...take a shower with me Mishti"

"Awh!" Geet let out a shrill squeak. Some mumbling...and moaning was heard and then a lot of feet shuffling came after. The hinges creaked and the bedroom door opened as she ran out, with Maan in a towel, hugging her from behind. The couple froze instantly upon seeing Naini and Daadima at the end of the hallway near the kitchen. Maan with a sheepish look turned back and went inside the room and closed the room in an unintentional thud while Geet was left behind, panicky and embarrassed to the order of n'th degree. She looked away at once when she heard Naini muffle her chuckle and spotted the mini ice cream river that had lined the kitchen floor. Oops! She remembered that she had dropped it when they had kissed there last night. Another wave of terror struck her and she shot a look around her to see if she was properly clothed. Thank heavens! She was decent having donned a long bath robe. Good Lord! She wanted to run and hide and if possible vanish from the face of earth not to be found again. Daadima and Naini came towards her without appearing to inspect the place further, but she was sure they had already seen the messy comforter and pillows in the far corner of the living room, not excluding his shirt that lay on top of them. There was no discourse needed to tell how strong an imprint this would be in their memory, to come back and haunt her for a life time.

As if on cue, the balled sari she had placed on the countertop, unfurled and started rolling leaving a long train of cloth, when Naini was about to cross into the hallway. Naini jumped over and turned to bend down to pick up the sari and Geet hurried to avoid her from getting to the mortifying and awkward task. While she passed Daadima, she smiled and patted Geet on her shoulder. For reasons which were obvious, she was unable to bring any word on her lips while her eyes maintained the troubled look. Geet halted a bit, unable to meet Daadima's eyes and went on to hold Naini's hand, leaning closer. She nodded without a word and gestured Naini to leave it to her. She never knew finding herself in the room alone would ever turn out to be a relief. And the one that coursed her abashed body now did not help with the flushed feeling and the burning cheeks. Closing her eyes still hunkered down on the ground to pick up the remaining trail of her sari, she let out a troubled sigh and as she felt her knees were failing on her, she quickly picked up what was left of it and slumped on the nearby couch.

When she heard a door creak, she lifted her head that was resting on her fisted hands, which in-turn was pivoting over her knees, to find Maan peeking out from their bedroom. He walked into the living area with a wide unsure grin, raising his brow in question.

"Common the damage is all done..." He pulled her up by the elbow "Let's get this done with" He said as he scurried to pick up the messy sheets in his tracks. He couldn't risk loiter the house, cleaning in his towel.She shot a puzzling look at him in awe, wondering, how he could brush aside the shame in such little time, which it seemed too much for any one person to bear.

"You know what the moral of the story is?" She hurried after him now, realizing the sooner they get the evidence out of plain view, the better it would save face for them. They faced each other, with their head slightly raised in their crouched position, as she spoke "We should just keep our fights and everything else to our bedroom"

She couldn't help the coy smile that followed. Maan halted for a moment, and scanned the room with a careful glance. Balancing himself on his splayed hands, he extended his body and splashed a smack kiss on her lips, which took her by a surprise and she fell back with a gasp.

"Maan" She gritted her teeth as she got back on her feet and threw a pillow at him casually. He smiled wide once again, seemingly coming across as if he was high on endorphins after a long night of thoroughly loving and being loved by a woman. Bunching up the comforter in her hands, with the pillows to be taken care by him, she tip-toed in the direction of their bedroom. He raced her and threw the two pillows on top of her bundle, which blocked her view, causing her to trip from the tail end of the comforter that she stepped on unknowingly.

"Awh! Maan" she cried, her eyes going wide eyed and she lurched forward, about to have an ungracious fall. He caught her barely in time, however, the impact of the push, caused his own balance to trip and instead landed on top of her.

"Ouch" Her rear took a toll from the rough landing and his hand underneath her waist, took the weight of their two bodies, prompting her to his pain, with a sharp hiss.

"Babaji" Her head fell back on the floor, letting out an amusing laugh along with a sigh. Just when Maan joined in on her laughter, and leaned in to rest his forehead on hers, Naini walked in on them.

"Oh! You two...get a room" She said, throwing her head back with a groan and retraced her steps to the room she'd just come from.

He scrunched his eyes for a brief moment and helped himself up. "This is turning out to be a great start" He said, rolling his eyes and aided to get her back up to a standing position. She was wiggling her head left to right to get a sense of how very sickeningly flustered she felt. She thought of the time when Maan would leave for office and she would have to face the teasing duo at home...of the times, they would become shameful legends to the future Khurana generations. Her overacting imagination did not come as a solace at that juncture and she rushed into their bedroom and fell back on their bed. Her hand covered her eyes and she let out another sigh.

Before long, she heard him disappear into the bathroom and in no time he was dressed to leave for the day. However before leaving, he had a hard time keeping a straight face all the while when Naini served her tea and Daadima sat beside him with a newspaper. Geet came out after her shower, drying her hair with a towel and matters hinted to take a turn for the worse, as he noticed the growing smile on the other women of his family. He quickly grabbed a bagel between his teeth and picking up the coffee mug, he ran for the door. She didn't expect him to stop and say his goodbyes, but as he reached the entryway, he jilted to a halt. Turning around, he signaled her to come over. Watching Naini and Daadima from the corner of her eye, she hurried to where he was standing.

"Take care...I will be back in no time" He said in a low voice and when he was sure, no one was looking, he gave a quick peck on her cheek and left. Feeling helpless, she had no choice but to turnover and face the music. At the kitchen, Naini seemed busy cutting up an apple for herself and Daadima appeared pre-occupied. She looked with sorry eyes at Daadima, but right at that instance, Daadima got up to leave to her bedroom. Geet felt chagrined and worried if they had offended the elder in some way.

"I'm tired beta", Daadima spoke in a solemn voice, "I'm going to sleep for some more time" She left with a small pat on her shoulder. As if she remembered something mid-way, she swiveled around and added "Are you ok? I mean you have to be careful" Geet's smile faltered as she couldn't put a finger on what Daadima was talking about. Without waiting for a response from her, Daadima left by making things a tad bit easier on her, albeit, the question and the words that accompanied her concern though, was giving rise to a fuzzy notion in her head.  

Noticing her unsettling features, Naini, came to her rescue.

"Daadima really is tired" Geet assumed that they must have engaged in a long chatter or card games for the previous night. She was beginning to feel the first wave of ease wash over with only Naini in the room. She assumed that any tease would be somewhat bearable from someone of her own age, but it was only time, she would be assured otherwise.

Naini settled in the chair next to her as she watched Geet, butter up her bagel.

"You know I was curious..." She drawled as Geet met her eyes with part anxiety and part embarrassment and kept her gaze at Naini with anticipation.

"Since when did Maan bhaiya get into nick names..." Still coming across interested in the headlines in the paper, she continued "Particularly Mishti" Giving Geet no reason to guess the exact time they had entered the house.

"Babaji" she covered her face dropping the bagel, when Naini shot to her feet, to come hug her bhabhi from behind. The long night of passion was already showing up as the color scarlet on her cheeks.

To be continued...
Edited by 6thElement - 12 years ago
Darkling_me thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Wow! Me first.

Lovely part
Enjoyed it.
shmhetras thumbnail

Enjoyed every bit of the update...

u are truly gifted:) I have recommended this fiction to some of my friends, and they cant thank me enough.
Riddma thumbnail
That's was very good. I loved it poor Geet. Oh no what is daddima thinking!
hamini_yash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wonderful update. But what is happening in 24th floor?