Congooo ...im soo happy to see ur own shop
beautiful updt...awesome creations
just loved all d sigg...lovely stuff ...esp SG,MS loved it
Splendid work ...kepp it up 👍🏼
love ya
muskaan
Posted: 13 years ago
NISHHHIII MERI JAANNN 🤗
OMGGG pehle toh mujhe maaf kar. i'm terrible at replying to comments and un-reserving.. 😳 LITERALLY.. 🤣
okies so once you maafo-fied me you can continue reading. 😳 🤣
YOU my dear, have completely left me overwhelmed! i'm so touchedd.. godd.. you put my name on the list? 😲 awwwhieee.. nishhh i love you so much haan! 🤗 i'll always be there for you <3 and you for me.. 😳🤣 i sachi mein can't explain how i feel. 😛 😆 🤗

and your work is awesome! i've told you that a gajillion times.. i LUB it! and you are improving so fasttt.. it's just excellentt! <3
UUF... i gotta say... your blending is stunning! i just LOVEDD the Ranbir Kapoor sigg.. it's hawwttt na 😉 🤣

your work is sachi mein beautiful.. <3 the way you're going you'll be one of the best sigg makers on IF! <3

i love youuu...xoxo MUAHHH 🤗 update soon! <3
Edited by -Sameena- - 13 years ago
nish0910 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
nishii!!!!!!!!🤗
wowww amazing update!!!!!!!😊
I loved it!!❤️
great job!!👍🏼
keep updating!!😆
update soon!
love you!😊
*anisha
MoNayaHolicPrag thumbnail
NIssshhh!
sabse pehle sorry! was out of town u know! isleye comment nahi kar payi! 
okay sooo i am so so so so gald u opened a new gallery! its amazing! i mean superb man! 
we almost opened it at the same time haina ? Hi5 
well u should have already added me to the pm list! u neednt had to wait for my confirmation u see! :) 
well rock on gal! 
go makeee siggies! 
-Fatima- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Congratz on urz gall hun 🤗
talkativetaurus thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awesome doublesome gallery nishi ! i m really proud of you. keep it up!
-Drishti- thumbnail
Nishhh!!! 🤗 i love love loveee ur stuff!!! they're beautiful!!! the SG proposal onee, the SI and MS ones...MoNaya ones and the PN/SE ones are my favsss!!!! i lovee the others too!! keep it upp Nishhh!! love uu!! 🤗 
XSilentWishesX thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -MohitzPari-

REEE <3<3<3

ok edit😆 Monisha Monisha Monishaaa...this name created a history 🤣 COOL so from Monisha to Monu and monu to m&m..perfect, ini?

Pari Pari Pari yes it did!🤣 Aww thats so sweet of you. Yeah I am really liking... no loving this name..thanks to u 🤗

Congo on ur gallery🤗 which u were supposed to open after a week 😃 m really happy and excited! I know making siggies relaxes ur mind and gives u so much happiness...so keep making more and more! and be happy like this always!

Thank u 🤗 yeah I know I got excited and made all stuffs in a day🤣 Yes it does A LOT! Aww yeah 🤗

so what should I say now? is that anything that I haven't told u? I just LOVE ur work... specially coz u make them from ur heart!! and I can tell that just by looking at it!! love everything!! 

No 🤔 There is nothing to tell! Aww like always you are so encouraging Pari! thank u so much! It means a lot to me😳

coming to this update, OMGGG first of all THANK U SO MUCHHH for that Mohit siggy monu! really really really means alot and u know that too! thank u for ur love u siggy😆..made me so emotional yesterday!! love it!! and love that texture use as well!

Aww Anytime MP DI..Thats so sweet of you to be FORMAL ❤️ haha I like it so much and I am really really glad that u like it 🤗 Even I became emotional the before day😳😆

love everything else as well! specially Ranbir one❤️ and Navya ones😍 too good!  and this ofcourse

😍

Yeah me too! I liked how Ranbir siggy turned out and for this one it yeah I like it too considering on whom it is made😍

and not to forget, I love this (C) as well...perfect! will tell u more about it later on! remind me!

I will not forget to remind you 😳

and lastly, thanks for what u have written 🤗 really touched...u means alot to me monu and I wanna take care of u just like an elder sis...though u may not have realized but I treat u as a sis rather than a friend 😆 I tell u what I feel and u follow it as well, just like jagz😆 ( though m elder, u take more care of me, just like her as well lol) so thanks for everything...for all love and care!! 

You know for this thing you definitely should not say thanks. I really mean what I said🤗 I am touched by the way how you take care of me always. After this now I realised as a sister more than a friend 😳 you mean so much to me Pari and u know that! Haha yeah I do listen to u..actually you are always right😆 AWW thanks for your love and care Pari 🤗

love u so much!! mwahhh

Love you too endless Pari 🤗

XSilentWishesX thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Aish129-

the nameee😳 obviously re :OOO  OMG OMGGG OMGGG this is like pre editing stuff🤣 i still say you should be miss adorable not meee😃 ok i need to go look properly now..all your fault i didn't even do that🤣

You know I hit backspace once and then the screen became still the second time 😳 but I wrote more after everytime🤣 Haha yeah Isn't it perfect? Mohit-Monu❤️  That pre-editing thing is really adorable, Miss Adorable! I will try it one day🤔 🤣

i m actually editing can you believe it? :OOO I can😆 as I said i wouldn't go to sleep without editing this tonight🤣 anyway so firsttt CONGRATULATIONS MISS P❤️ i'm so happy you opened a shop<33 I loveee the banner😳 ohh even firster than that I love the name🤣 M for mohit M for Monu🤣 I know sab history already so leave it🤔🤣 but awehhh it's cute :))
and Miss P inspiration :OO i'm not surprised or shcoked actually so i'll cut that out🤔 but really that is so so so sweet of you🤗 and I'm sure that "one day" of yours will come soon ;) you are a PERFECT(yes i m using it HAHHAAA😃) younger sister to havee! oh shit. I typed thankyou and then backspaced🤣 that spoilt what i was gonna say after that🤔 damn it! so i was saying INSTEAD of thankyou, I love youu🤗🤣

I knew that you will edit it! 🤗And I will not go to sleep without telling you how much your wishes mean to me😳 Yeah you do🤣 The beautiful story of Mohit and Monu😍🤣 You are one of my inspirations Miss Adorable and I hope I will become like you one day😳 AWW that's so sweet of you. OMGG you wrote fully?😲 But I am feeling good haha😲 🤣I can't thank you but all I want to say is I love you so so much forever and endless🤗 You are the most adorable sister to have. Glad that you didn't use it 😳and I love you too!🤗

the previous ones I've already seen and LOVEE especially the Mohit one😆

Yes you have and like always I agree with the Mohit siggy!😳🤣

and in the update the first SG one OMGGG that is GORGEOUS<3 I love the way the pics sit and i lovee the blending<3 the colouring on the second is so prettyyy, makes the sig stand out😳 the Sanz one is so beautiful and solo MS waala i can see Pari already quoted it😳🤣

Aww you think so? I like the way it turned out but I was not happy with the clarity :S but if you say so I will agree hehe. Yeah she did! PARI can NEVER miss it! 🤔 🤣

LOVE LOVE LOVEEE the blending on the SE one and the colouring/red heart on the second. those two are really something.. but I loveee DE so yeah🤔🤣 doesn't make a diff here cause YOU made the sig, and it's really beautiful<3

Yeah I know I was really shocked by the blending but I loved it so I didn't complain🤣 You know how sweet is that? :OOO you know I love anything you make and I can never find any fault in it.❤️

the black in the Suku one looks AMAZING - the best sig I've seen of those pics😳 Navya - OMGGG that show is pure cuteness.. love love love it and the sig as well.. Miss P perfect blending ;) I think the RK one's gotta be the best probably in the update (oops barring ONE sig you know which.. i m getting to it be patient🤔)

You know how much that means to me? 🤗Hugs! Love you so much. I am really touched by that compliment. I know Navya is a cute show. I like the couple a lot. They are so pure. Yeah I LOVE RK one. You must have seen the pic..it just made me want to make siggy. Glad you made it… haha you are right I was impatient to know your view!🤣

and AWEHHH i'm just awwing. is that NORMAL? :OOO🤣 it should be :)) because Pari's gift is awesome but mine is better hahaaa😎 in fact mine is the THE best and that you even know ki why🤣 multipurpose😳🤣 need I say more?🤣 LOVEEE the blending and the text and I've saved it to use once i take a special sig out of my dabba😃😳 

Well you say once in a while so it is normal. I know haha multipurpose . Aww that's so sweet of you. I am glad you like it.

update was GORGEOUS as you Miss P❤️ love youuu..and wasn't THAT long?😆 
-miss adorable..x

AWW AWW AWW 🤣 you are really adorable Miss Adorable. Love you too!🤗Yeahh it was😳🤣