Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Khat2027 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Loool, ookies thanks Ari, par its a habbit that i ask before i do sometime. :$ Lol
Khat2027 thumbnail
Well guys here are my thoughts (:

This is what I think Rudhra had a brother who was madly inlobe with Arjun's mom. And because of that love he was ready to leave his job and gunda gari for her (like Arjun is for Arohi) ans Rudhra saw really big loss in it. And he did not know what to do so he framed Arjun's mom in terrisiom so she would get killed and his brother will return to him but his broher probably died of grief and that is why Rudhra has an enmity aginst Katar Sab. Amrit knows this because Arjun's mom maybe her close friend or relative. Rudhra knew that Kartar was strict with kanoon so he knew that even if Arjun's mom was a relative she would not be saved. But Kartar knew the false truth that Rudhra had set up for him but when Amrit & Sudhir found out the truth it was too late and they were scared that if he found our after he killed Arjun's mom he would have given himself in to kanoon and would have been charged maybe even death for death. That's why they kept it a secret. Thats what I think. πŸ˜Š

What do you guys think of it?
glitter567 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
khat...very logical  πŸ‘

@harsha...sorry didn't even say hi...anyway welcome!!! 😊

Edited by glitter567 - 13 years ago
zach thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Your take on the story seems very logical, Kittoo 😊  personally, i haven't found a clue on what might actually come out true in future episodes...πŸ€“
zach thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Chalo..i am logging out guys..kal savere ek presentation hai 😭😭 should prepare for that.

Ari, Kittoo, Aksh, Jannat, Rosh and all others πŸ€— take care...cya soon😊
TeekhiMishti thumbnail
Khadija nice translation and filling in of everything but i have some problems with it...rps wasnt always a criminal so his brother being criminal and all not likely...and i think amrit was somehow directly linked to rps thats why he has her photo...about arjuns dad i think he is completely seperate from both ullu's n singus and want him to be alive somewhere...but yeah agree about the ksa-sudheer-amrit angle...sorry for so much disection we have spammed like crazy exhausting all the possibilities related to this raaz so m always on my toes wen it comes to this
glitter567 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
anyway guys i have to be off now...really late over here, plus i have to wake up early for school

byeee everyoneπŸ€—...had a blast withπŸ˜†

see ya all soon!!

TeekhiMishti thumbnail
Kzzz jai all the best for that even m off for a while take care guys and khat nice update of shop btw 😊
Khat2027 thumbnail
Ari will reply to you tomorrow, i have a really bad cough and b'c of that a head ache will sleep now, Niight eeryone Tcc (L) 
Good Luuck Bhaaiiyaa on your presentation
aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: glitter567

oh lord!!! ullu cloakbooter 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
aksh it was amazing
πŸ‘πŸ€£πŸ‘πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Now therez the rxn i was hoping for.. or rather praying for πŸ˜­πŸ˜†

@all - done editing Arvind too. Court adjourned.. and my hands are effectively out of use for the next 12 hrs or so πŸ€”