Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lakshmi_pai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
  i really love to answer all these questions and here is my take...

1.Did you find Arushi's gesture sweet, she is willing to give     Adharsh another chance? Shows at least as a SISTER she cares about her brother?

i doubt whether they are trying to bring back the ald stupid track with 
a-s...if aarushi tries to help him defenitely there is a chance for sakthi's entry and i have no feelings for aarushi at all...i was looking at her make up...her face was full of powder and her cheeks were filled with rose powder...have you seen her eyes...uske aankh tho dikhay nahi diya...only eye-liner as if she is going for dance competition...it was a waste of tym...

2.Dis Pratigya overreact? Was Krishna that wrong to deserve such zaliliathi?

i think it was sakthi's and kesamma's words made her to react like this...you know , they said he wont change at all and not going to be successful in running dhaba...they even called him gunda...and no wife wd like to hear such heartbreaking words from dear one's...he was not that wrong but she was giving him new ideas for impressing the customers and he didnt said that he had already given prasadi to radhe...

3. Do we want to watch this mardy track?

i dont think that they are sticking with it...and i dont want krishna to be beaten up by radhe...but not to react if radhe does damages to his dhaba...then defenitely pratgya will ask him "y didnt react"...he will reply 
"i didnt wanted to break your trust"...then "y didnt you call police"(they are my intimate friends๐Ÿ˜†)..he replies "they all went to provide security to minister...then wat will she do...again rebuilt the dhaba...i dont know where is this track heading to...wait and see...

4. Did Pratigya do wrong in disrespecting her husband, by just going off to MMFG without telling him?

no no...she always wanted his help to go there ...now amma is with her then y shd she disturdb his little hubby from his sleep...even he was so tired...she knows all that...i doubt whether she will stay there that nite...it wd be nice to watch, krishna without seeing pratigya for a whole day...he will defenitely rush that nite to mfgj...he doesnt care that its dark nite...

5. Does Amma's game seem to be getting dangerous?

i'm confused with her.....๐Ÿ˜•...anywys pratigya has a doubt in her...but our innocent baba will be her prey...

6. Do you think Pratigya will forgive Krishna - with a track where Raadhe is beating him and he will not lift his finger? ill she feel bad.

i really dont want this to happen...it wd be an ordinary track...but something more than this...where she should learn a lesson...that always principles wont help you...

7. Was Komal right in stating that her husband is not violent ad is just a gift taker? If she knows he did this knowingly.. will she support him?

she is also an innocent girl...she dont know anything about the world..and she fells that adarsh wont do  anything wrong as he is  the son of great raja harishcahndra shyamji saxena... 

8. If you were Pratigya would you stand by your husband and bail him... Will you scream and shout and get it out of your system or give him the Khamoshi ki zubaan?

i dont know how to react but defenitely i'll cry...i'm so sensitive i cant control my emotions at all...i hope my family members take initiative and teach him a lesson...and i wont talk to him for some days and forget abt that...

anyways i really enjoyed writing answers to the queries...
Edited by lakshmipai - 13 years ago
Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
good post carisma di , starting with arushi yes her gestures was fine to help her brother even she has commit crime and later  adarsh as elder bro forgive her and accepted her, BUT, I think arushi shd find out first whter adsrh is guilty and sorry for his crime, if yes then its Ok if she help him.
 AND komal is gone case for me, frankly i could not at all relate with her character frm the day she was introduce and not even 2day when there is zero progreess in her character.
 And atlast Kriya, well If cv,s has decided to create rift  fights or misunderstanding between them then definately amma,s plan will work her, well and frankly iam really now losing interst frm this show yaar i dont know y?
roshna1020 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey carisma ...wonderful post ... good qts...
yup  loved ktc  conversation n jail & loved the way krishna said "ab aaya samjne kahan se aiyee yeh gaadi"

1.Did you find Arushi's gesture sweet, she is willing to give     Adharsh another chance? Shows at least as a SISTER she cares about her brother.
yaa even i like arushi sweet gesture ...she wnts 2 give her bro 2nd chance...

i think esp n dis matter she overreact...may be she s angry as wel as hurt even after repeatedly told him not to do he has done... in my view she should hve listen 2 him... then try 2 make him understand b'coz of dis act you hve bring bad reputation for ur business...

i really wnt 2 see intelligent brave krishna who tackle everything...

4. Did Pratigya do wrong in disrespecting her husband, by just going off to MMFG without telling him?
 she hasnt disrespect him... she s hurt...she has informed amma...apart frm right/wrong thing...i rlly wnt pratigya 2 understand krishna point of view... after watching y'day epi... krishna clearly told her tat "main kaise tumhara sapna tutne dey sakta ...so dat why i hve beaten radhe...(just my pov)  
yaa amma has started her dangerous game... may be  ther will rift / misunderstanding between kriya...but i rlly wnt kriya 2 bond as one watever matter may be

6. Do you think Pratigya will forgive Krishna - with a track where Raadhe is beating him and he will not lift his finger? ill she feel bad.
dont know ... i am bit confused..

7. Was Komal right in stating that her husband is not violent ad is just a gift taker? If she knows he did this knowingly.. will she support him? 
her upbringing taught her whether husband is right/wrong as a wife u hve 2 blindly support him...
8. If you were Pratigya would you stand by your husband and bail him... Will you scream and shout and get it out of your system or give him the Khamoshi ki zubaan?
depend upon d  sitution i will react...i will support him afterwards i will give him silent treatment 

Aziya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
1.Did you find Arushi's gesture sweet, she is willing to give     Adharsh another chance? Shows at least as a SISTER she cares about her brother.
Never diii...i found it rather ineffective...she has no right to advice him as she herself cant take a decision about HER life

no.coz all she know is krishna to become an ideal man lyk her papa(๐Ÿ˜•).that doesnt mean that we all have to accept that she is ryt.the point is according to her POV,Krishna broke her trust for the second tym.So her anger was natural.But Krishna cant be blamed too..he reacted in a way which he was aquainted of.

now the latest buzz is that krishna will leave all his maar peet for the sake of prats.he promises prats that he wont do it ever.so if that is to be believed,im almost sure that Radhe will take advantage over this n we r yet eager to see P eating her words...in that sense,an YES from my side

that was wrong from her side..atleast she shud have waited for him to wake up.he went against her dreams n broke her trust,that doesnt mean that he had lost the right to know wer his wife is...

Amma is intlligently moving her coins.jz that she is waitng for a chance,so that she can utilize it to poison krishna's ears n mind

hmm..i think that will be the upcoming track..by the way it goes..it seems so

i dont think she will oppose him.as far as she is concerned,her world revolves around all the posh

If i was in her place,i'll better support him infront of everyone.but as u said,Khamoshi ki zubaan will be more effective wen we r alone..

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: ...Poojie...

1.Did you find Arushi's gesture sweet, she is willing to give     Adharsh another chance? Shows at least as a SISTER she cares about her brother. To be honest, yes ..I did find her sweet today...when I first read it in the LUD...I was like ohhh not arushi again..but when I watched the epi...she came across nice...she wasn't preaching adarsh that he did wrong...she was understanding..I liked it ...

2.Dis Pratigya overreact? Was Krishna that wrong to deserve such zaliliathi? ...Well for me she did overreact by not bailing him out...I would have liked this silent treatment had she bailed him out first...I agree with her silent treatment at night..but in the morning she just went off to MFG without even sorting things out was a bit too much for me..

3. Do we want to watch this mardy track? errrmm let's see...

4. Did Pratigya do wrong in disrespecting her husband, by just going off to MMFG without telling him? ...Dunno whether disrespect is the right word...but yes the timing wasn't right for her to go off to MMFG..especially when things haven't be sorted between kriya...By all means do go and comfort the saxes

5. Does Amma's game seem to be getting dangerous? ...OOHHH YES!! ...THE LONGER AMMA'S CHARADE CONTINUES, THE BIGGER TROUBLES COMING UP IN KRIYA PARADISE ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

6. Do you think Pratigya will forgive Krishna - with a track where Raadhe is beating him and he will not lift his finger? ill she feel bad...Pratigya will forgive krishna for sure..maybe tomorrow or by this weekend...so no worries there...Yes this line of krishna put me in thought as well...I don't know whether you have read uma's post on what krishna should do...I really hope that Krishna does nothing like it was said in her post...

7. Was Komal right in stating that her husband is not violent ad is just a gift taker? If she knows he did this knowingly.. will she support him? ...Komal is right that Adarsh is not violent...I don't think she even takes this things seriously

8. If you were Pratigya would you stand by your husband and bail him... Will you scream and shout and get it out of your system or give him the Khamoshi ki zubaan?..I would bail him out for sure but give him the silent treatment inside the four walls of the room...

I quite agree with you...I was getting a bit fed up of the word VISHWAS...and the fact that Krishna ALWAYS does WRONG, thinks WRONG and speaks WRONG!! ...๐Ÿฅฑ

Your thought mirror mine
carisma2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anusarkar

Hi cari,

I loved your post. But Cari, I am losing interest in the serial. This is a repetition of the trust issue all over again. I thought they were done with this same old stuff. Anyways I am really disappointed in the cvs and the way they developing P's character.I wanted to see a stronger and working P. They just have destroyed her working track. I am tired of all this family drama

No comments on Arushi.

No. On the contrary I believe she was very easy on him. Trust is very important in a marriage. A mistake can be made once or even twice or thrice, but when a person knowingly commits a mistake and it becomes a habit, it does not remain a mistake anymore. It turns into a crime. And keeping in mind Radhe's act was criminal and Krishna was provoked, what Krishna did was unacceptable too. So,where is the difference between Krishna and Radhe?

Honestly, I am not enjoying any of these tracks. I really want to see Pratigya working in the newspaper track. I cannot tolerate this kind of silly drama anymore.

No, absolutely not. There is no question of disrespecting anyone. Marriage does not make you, your husband's slave. She went to meet her parents and she has every right to go and meet her parents any time she wants. She did inform the elders of the family and that is enough. She does not have to be at the beck and call of Krishna all the time. He left her in the middle of the night to beat up Radhe.

I respect your thoughts.. but I think telling her patti would have been courteous.. if nothing else. the reason he didn't tell her and silently did his deed in the night was to protect her from getting hurt.

I have decided not to think about her. I am not interested in her useless games.

Yes, of course she will forgive him. But it will take time. She is angry and hurt at the same time.

I have decided not to waste my time on her. She makes me sick.

No, I would not stand by my husband. I will definitely not bail him out. Honestly speaking I would not want to see him or to be with him as a matter of fact. Yes, I would just leave him alone for a while and try to process everything. A crime is a crime to me, whether it is my husband or my son.

carisma2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pheonix1

maybe not sure๐Ÿ˜†

well i dont think pratigya was overreacting coz she is his wife and she had just taken a bullet for him so that he could understand what violence can actually lead to. But again he started using violence as a tool. Instead i personally feel he must have taken police's help like radhe did instead of getting into a fight and then telling a lie to prats

well i would go for it. till the time it is giving us something to discuss and ponder upon then there is no harm in it.

well not exactly. if krishna can go beating radhe in night without telling prats then obviously she can go to MMFG to console her parents without telling him. and i think she also needs someone to console her at present!

i think so

well in that case would be the case of self defense. but this is the case of volunteering to beat a person which may be due to provocation but still !!!

i dont think a wife should blindly support her hubby in whatever he does even if it is wrong. for that she should know what is right and what is not and in this case komal doesnt know that !! ALAS!!
not her fault though!

it depends i will be able to answer this ques properly only when i m married so...only then will i be able to understand that this life is a game๐Ÿ˜‰

I like your views.. although for this serial they are in contrast to mine..
there are certain things one can be  lenient about... i know when my hubby looses his ragg with someone... i jump in like prats.. and try and calm him down. but you have to allow a man to be a man.. and a man should allow a woman to be a woman.