Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Hello miss Luvarti..I am extremely sad that you have made a mockery of my POV..and started a topic to tell that I have doubts on Piya's loev for ABhay..IT IS VERY HUTING BECAUSE I WILL be THE LAST PERSON ON THIS EARTH..to do that..you have not understood my POV..and if you dont agree no probs..BUT DONT YOU DARE ..DOUBT MY LOYALTY & LOVE FOR ABHIYA..and what ever ga ag I go over them is my Business..NONE OF YOURS..and I have never come to your thread & ..sarcastically written anything nor I have contradicted your POV..so you have no right to do so with me..AND ..THANK YOU..for hurting me..I apoligise if I have hutr yours..& here on I STOP writing any post if anyoen is doubting my love for ABHIYA because ..it is like consumingPOISON for me..GOD BLESS..PLEASE DONT FIGHT..over here ..I dont want our forum to be divided..I QUIT..!! And  I delete the topic..RIGHT AWAY..!!

@red...exactly hema...this over sensitive nature of urs will really tk u into trouble ...one moment u r writing themost wonderful posts   in the world regarding abhiya

the next moment u r quitting deleting ur post 

one day there is abhiya so this bcums the best show

opne epi no abhiya so it bcums the worst show

what u lack is stablility and patience

and u hv to stop jumping into conclusions at the drop of a hat

and as i hv already hv said this post is not directed towards a specific person

if it was only u 

i wudnt hv mind coz i know u r extra crazy for abhiya

but the whole forum seemed to hv prob with piya not going in abhay's car

and my posts is addressed to all those fans

no1 is that imp in this forum that my entire post will b dedicated to just only 1 person

this post  is to all the abhiya fanatics in the forum who starts bshing the show and the writers and the characters after every less abhiya epis

Edited by luvarti - 13 years ago
--sunshine-- thumbnail
@tm: i can see dat u r directly offending forum members??? is it a way??? Edited by sanjna4 - 13 years ago
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
@luvarti: Do you mind being kinder with your words? Can I know the reason to lash out at Hema so badly? She never bashed the show. She put her opinion across in a respectful manner. She even mentioned that she still loves the show! We 'AbhIya fanatics' as you call us aren't fools! We know we can't get AbhIya 24*7. Hema's main concern was the way Pia had behaved with Abhay and not less AbhIya scenes. Only if you would've made an effort to understand her viewpoint, you would've known! Otherwise she's a person who's satisfied even if we get 30 secs of AbhIya in the precap!
kchaims thumbnail
hey,
I agree to the Topic in a way but in a way it is offending to call some people a hypocrite because they have a different perspective.

@everyone
dont push each other into a fight. please discuss and sort out things in a way tht it doesnt hurt either of the views.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

@sanjna
thanks for the notification๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Ms.Goody thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: luvarti

hehehe people r doubting on piyas luv for abhay ust coz she didnt

look at the forum people

they r even going to the extent of doubting piyas luv for abhay

just based on one epi

the same people who was going all ga ga yterday

what two faced hypocrits

changing sides at the drop of a hat

You have your personal POV.. thats ok !!

But you can't pass offensive/taunting comments on members and their pov. This can lead to fights or someone can be hurt by your words ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Refrain from 'personal attacking' members
Edited by SnowWhite1618 - 13 years ago
-Doppelganger- thumbnail

Hello miss Luvarti..I am extremely sad that you have made a mockery of my POV..and started a topic to tell that I have doubts on Piya's loev for ABhay..IT IS VERY HUTING BECAUSE I WILL be THE LAST PERSON ON THIS EARTH..to do that..you have not understood my POV..and if you dont agree no probs..BUT DONT YOU DARE ..DOUBT MY LOYALTY & LOVE FOR ABHIYA..and what ever ga ag I go over them is my Business..NONE OF YOURS..and I have never come to your thread & ..sarcastically written anything nor I have contradicted your POV..so you have no right to do so with me..AND ..THANK YOU..for hurting me..I apoligise if I have hutr yours..& here on I STOP writing any post if anyoen is doubting my love for ABHIYA because ..it is like consumingPOISON for me..GOD BLESS..PLEASE DONT FIGHT..over here ..I dont want our forum to be divided..I QUIT..!! And  I delete the topic..RIGHT AWAY..!!

Please don't do it Hema.You haven't bashed anyone in your post.Everyone here knows how much you love Abhiya.If some people cannot respect your POV ,its their problem not yours.
Edited by Kritz08 - 13 years ago
Ms.Goody thumbnail

No Hema, u cant quit coz of just 1 persons pov  
We (Abhiyans) need u and ur Abhiya analysis and We know how much u love Abhiya.. no doubt in that !!! ๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by SnowWhite1618 - 13 years ago
--sunshine-- thumbnail
@hema di: come back
dont pay attention to anybody

@tm: we respect dat u hav diff POV bt u need to put check on ur words and need to check dat u r not hurting anyone

if we respect ur POV, u need to respect ours also
Rumi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Everyone has their own POV and we have to respect other POVs too. Two different people will think different ways and thats the reality. And we have to respect that.
Rumi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Hemaaa ๐Ÿ˜ƒ  Please don't do this yaar...we all know about your posts very well...no need to do this hearing others words...you are one of the most wonderful member here and everyone knows it.๐Ÿ˜ƒ