Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: charmingkiller

aweswum ff dear plzz add me to pm list

Thanks!
I-love-Roses thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Passion.Pia shyly touched her cheek when Abhay locked the door from inside. "So Missy? Its quite late now. We're going out for dinner. You want to change?",he asked. Pia nodded. Abhay went to her wardrobe and took out a lovely mauve strapless dress. "You look hot in mauve",he smirked. "Shut up you ever-hot hottie",she said and threw a pillow at him. He dodged and went up to her. "So it seems you're discontented that we couldn't romance for long huh?",he said and tried to hold her waist. She burst out laughing and pushed him back . She got up swiftly, running from Abhay who started chasing her like a child. Ultimately Abhay pinned her up the wall locking her arms behind. She went on gigling and strugling to free herself. Abhay felt so happy to see her laugh heartily. Suddenly she got of tired of laughing so much and a grim look smeared her beautiful face. Without a reason, her eyes filled up with tears and they rolled down her cheeks. Sensing her worry, his hands immediately went up to her cheeks as he cupped her face. "Ssshh...Pia its okay. No need to cry sweetheart",he whispered to her. She fell on his chest hugging him for comfort. "Abhay what if he comes back to kill me?",she asked dreading even the face of Vansh. "I'll not let him touch you by any means",he said while carresing her back. "Now get ready",he said pushing her back gently. At Sagar Haveli, Raveena was sitting at a huge gold carved chair looking attentively at Vansh as he spoke about his encounter with Piyali at the college. "Do you think she'll come back to us?",she inquired. "I don't know. That vampire and his full family are supporting her. I have to think of some idea to get her alone. Only then I can fulfill our motive. I admit that she has six vampires guarding her but it can't go on forever. Some day she has to get alone and this time I'll not make the mistake of letting her go. No one can stop us from possesing the greatest power of the universe. Victory will be ours",he said burning a picture of Pia which he took out of the album.   Pia slowly opened the car belt as Abhay opened the door for her. He leaned on her kissing her forehead. "You're feeling better now?",he asked. "Hmm",she nodded. He took her out, his arms around her waist as the guard opened the door to the magnificent classic bar cum restaurant. A lot of people were there enjoying their drinks as they chatted with each other. He took her upstairs and chose a corner table. The waiters attended them providing all the delicacies which Abhay ordered. But he only ordered beer for himself as he had to show her that he's drinking so he won't eat. Pia ate quietly with her head bowed down. He squeezed her hand to make her smile. "We're leaving tommorow",he said. "Tommorow? For Mt. Abu?",she asked. "Yeah!",he answered. "But I haven't yet packed anything. I didn't inform our college principal for permission of a leave. He won't allow us to be absent before the exams next month.",she said. "You don't worry, Dad will talk with him. And as for my lady's packing, I'm always there for you",he said putting her hairlocks behind her ears. She smiled at him. "But on one condition",he said. "Condition?",she asked blankly. "Yeah condition. You will not cry again",he said,his grim face smearing up with a smile. Pia smiled shyly at him and put her hand on his. "Done!".   Abhay closed the door to his room from behind while Pia stood infront of her wardrobe thinking what to pack. Abhay hugged her from behind rubbing his cheeks on her neck. "Confusion?",he whispered. Pia nodded a yes. "Wait I'll choose for you",saying this he opened the upper section and brought down all her beautiful seductive night wears. Realising his naughtiness, Pia shoved him back and kept them back. "How ill mannered!",she shouted. " Why? I never saw my love wearing them. So why not when we're alone holidaying?",he asked trying hard not to laugh at her blushed face. "I'll not let you touch me",she said angrily. "You think you can resist me?",he smirked. "Try me",she said boldly. Abhay gently pinned her up on the wooden plank of the wardrobe. Pia gasped and put her hands on his chest to distance him. He went closer feeling her face with his hands. Pia closed her eyes unable to resist any more. He kissed her closed eyelids and her hands gripped tightly on his shirt. His right arm folded around her waist as he pulled her closer and her delicate self touched his strong masculine figure. She found his other hand playing with her hair and she felt his breath caressing her face. She still didn't dare to open her eyes when Abhay kissed her lips. She weakly clinged on to him as he slowly parted. All the anger,innocent fights, tests and tries were gone. Both knew that they couldn't resist each other. She weakly whispered,"Good night", and went to sleep. She switched off the light leaving the room in complete darkness. Abhay closed her wardrobe and silently slept on the other side of the bed.
Deepi20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update! Loved the cute, romantic Abhiya moments! Waiting for their Mt. Abu trip for more cute Abhiya scenes-just can't get enough! 😛 And Vansh seriously won't give up will he??!!😡 I guess he really wants to die from Abhay's hands! Eagerly looking forward to the next update! Continue soon 😊
Selinapiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Great...
Abhay and his naughtiness...😆
Update soon...
imkt thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
wow amzaing yaar just thinking about the secene you have wriiten
piya and abhay are too good and cute...
romance is on the air dear
update soon

FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
wow what a romantic update. looking forward for more romance in Mt. Abu
ilove99 thumbnail
wow!its amazing!!waiting for mt abu
..tora.tangled. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
romantic and superb update!!continue soon!!n thanx 4 da pm!!