Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IisBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: hasini79

r they showing taps positive???????? coz she let ichcha go to save veer ...

even i felt so.. they now get together to save veer and tappu turns positive in the process.. then she sacrifices veer and marries rathore๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ƒ.. that will be a good track
ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
So another strong character hs been destroyed. ๐Ÿ˜ก
varun.tap thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ankit111

I think you are tired...
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: divyababu

cant believe Rathod is acting like a 16 year old !!! get strong Rathod ... you are our only hope !!!

rathod pe hopes , dont make me laugh he will do nothing agar karna hota toh pehle hi kar deta, bad dhamki deta rehta hain, mujhe bas woh pasand hain kyunki taps usse darr jaati hain๐Ÿ˜†
ok one thing it will be iccha who will expose her , no one else, she will take a herculean amount of time but in the end she will be  the one jo uski band bajaayegi
IisBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: varun.tap

I think you are tired...

NO...
he is angry๐Ÿ˜†
hasini79 thumbnail

Originally posted by: IisBliss

even i felt so.. they now get together to save veer and tappu turns positive in the process.. then she sacrifices veer and marries rathore๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ƒ.. that will be a good track

that will be good but...will taps tell the truth by herself and go to rathod?? i dont think she will do that๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•
souroj thumbnail

Really I got so frustrated. When Rathod said 'mein VSB nahi hun' I liked it but after that he started blabbering like a 10 year old kid and told Tapasya everything and poor Iccha still does not know that S and S came for badla.
Lucky Tapasya have her way wid Rathod too๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

knew it ankit, rathod ke plans mujhe ajeeb lag rahe the , the day he was talking 2 satya ki mujhe taapu ki soch pe koi bharosa nahin, usi din se mujhe usspe doubt thaAngry i knew he would give in tappu sooner or laterEdited by intruderfast - 13 years ago
souroj thumbnail

Don't know. She was still shouting Veer is her husband and the baby is Veer's๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก.Lets see why she let Iccha go
hermione8 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I too got the same doubt.. The music they played when Rathod was giving her first aid and the way she was gazing at him made me wonder if they are showing her getting drawn to him... Also the bg music when I and T bumped into each other sounded friendly and they also looked into each others' eyes as though stunned.. Did they meet each other for the first time in similar fashion and became friends in childhood? I have not seen that episode and those who have seen it please let us know... If they want to turn her positive, they can show her remembering their friendship and help Ichcha to save Veer and then show Taps leaving B house voluntarily and marry Rathore, as Ichcha suggested 15 days earlier..

Or Taps could have gone in search of Veer and find him and act as though she only saved him while Ichcha goes to S & S as shown in pre cap...