Balika Bakra Mr.Viren Sood

milee1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey friends, after watching tonight's episode I just have to say this "Balika Bakra Mr.Viren Sood".
I remember Lamya telling me last month or so that CT's have been changed and I really feel they did not do any homework on Viren's character at all.
Kuch bhi kahani mein progress hona hai toh they just make whatever changes they want with Viren's character. What the hell?
and I feel they are very afraid of Viren's popularity may it be because of Kinshuk or just because people like me who don't know Kinshuk love Viren's character for just the character.

Today I was fuming with anger on CT's for showing such crazy stuff about Viren, I could not see the Viren I am crazy about tampered so much. CT's if you really wanted to show Viren being jealous this is not the way, because the Viren we know and understood cannot and will not behave in such a way. Yes, maybe his male ego will be hurt with the behaviour of his clients but he will never be jealous of Nivi. Come on you should have thought about it before.
Please Do Not make the same mistake you made with Stalker track, you will be hit really hard this time.

I really do not understand your mentality, to make Nivi mahan you are tampering with Viren and Sid's character so much. That is not right, I know people want to see a female lead get all the attention and she is mahan and what not but in real life men are mahan too, they are not like how you show them in the serial. Yes, this serial is all about Nivi but to make her successful you are just destroying two characters who have their own identity. Yes, I am including Sid too here because you played with his character too much and Viren khi toh baat hi mat karo. You just play with that character how ever you want. Make him lover boy, stalker, childish I can go on with the list. But you just forgot the main gist of Viren's character. Viren is different, he is a character with so much intrigue attached, he is surprising and he is never into normalcy.
Please do remember these characteristics of Viren before you play wiht him.

I really hope CT's show something different tomorrow and NivRen talk this problem out and clear these stupid differences atleast there CT's can still keep Viren's character intact.

Abidah, I am really thankful to you for keeping my Viren as I envisioned alive in Dastan-e-Ishq. I will no no no we all NivRenniacs willkeep Viren alive like in your FF, the way we know him to behave. Thankyou dear

Sorry girls, if I hurt anyone with this post but I could not control myself after watching the show, I am still fuming.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Milee Dear I completely agree with U Dear, they are really spoiling Viren's charcter, and am not happy at all with it,
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Welcome to our world of anger Milee... Tell me about it. I have been fuming and upset since I Saw it. Till yesterday I was hopeful but today I am disgusted...
milee1014 thumbnail

Originally posted by: friendforall

Milee Dear I completely agree with U Dear, they are really spoiling Viren's charcter, and am not happy at all with it,

Diya, to tell you the truth I sometime feel that maybe because of Viren's popularity CT's are afraid. You see in general all these shows have women as main lead right, I mean to say that its all about women story but here from the day Viren entered, he just stole the show and that is the reason they always make this character change so much that Nivi is shown great. Maybe I am wrong but this is what I feel.
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Milee ... completely agree with you and so mad with CT's today...

The UMTV seg today ...shows Viren shouting at Nivi in office when she gets him flowers...have no clue what more horrible things the CT's have stored for us...
milee1014 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjubala

Welcome to our world of anger Milee... Tell me about it. I have been fuming and upset since I Saw it. Till yesterday I was hopeful but today I am disgusted...

Anju, yesterday in your thread I wrote the same as you that I was optimistic but I should have listened to Rachu. She is always right when it comes to CT's and their stupid changes.
Remember at the stalker time too she always used t say that maybe CT's will show Viren as stalker.

When I watched I remembered you and Abidah. I really hope Abidah won't quit the show because of this as she was telling the same yesterday.

I was saying the same to Diya that CT's are worried with Viren's popularity. Even him being stalkr he was popular than Nivi, even him revealed as stalker he gained approval and sympathy for his reason maybe it was stupid reason but still he never lost his popularity. I think that is the reason they just tamper with his character whenever needed and I am with Lamya here that these new CT's did not do any homework about Viren's character.

Today, out of the bloom Nivi was giving Viren a lot of attention and said "I love You" what the heck, why the sudden change. Just because they wanted to show Nivi the great and next day Viren the stupid male jealousy person.

and did you notice how stupid it was to see Sid behave like that with Divya. I don't know what CT's are upto but they completely destroying my Sood brothers.

milee1014 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raj_Luv_NiViren

Milee ... completely agree with you and so mad with CT's today...

The UMTV seg today ...shows Viren shouting at Nivi in office when she gets him flowers...have no clue what more horrible things the CT's have stored for us...

Raj, I think its better we follow Rachu's footsteps and not to expect much from CT's just take it one day at a time. Then we won't be this mad and disappointed.

-aamina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I totally agree. They are going to ruin the entire show with this track. I hope they have a change of heart and make viren realise. Is there anyway we can get the CTs to read all this after all it's us viewers that make the show popular and they should give the viewers what they want to watch not something crazy like this where they have completely ruined the character of Viren.
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: milee1014

Diya, to tell you the truth I sometime feel that maybe because of Viren's popularity CT's are afraid. You see in general all these shows have women as main lead right, I mean to say that its all about women story but here from the day Viren entered, he just stole the show and that is the reason they always make this character change so much that Nivi is shown great. Maybe I am wrong but this is what I feel.

Milee Dear I completely agree with u,  this could be the reason they are doing this, But Why only use Viren and not anyone else,  I am really  afraid that seeing his Image getting bad I hope Viren does not leave the show, and I really dnt want anyone to replace him or even Viren to die in this show,  This is not done, Hope they change the track and show that his aim was something else and that he never was jealous of her,  I wish the Cts dnt mess up this beautiful love story, IMagine just now Nivren have got close and the CTs are again spoiling the Love Story, 
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: milee1014

Raj, I think its better we follow Rachu's footsteps and not to expect much from CT's just take it one day at a time. Then we won't be this mad and disappointed.

Guess ur right...just take as it comes and never hope and expect...

on that note the seg will come tomorrow as Viren is wearing the yellow shirt in the seg which was also in the precap...