Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: temorocks

Guys, Did u noticed that Geet touched Maan's lips when he dranks that lassi ☺️, it's similar to that dhabba scene, another loop closed kya?...

Nahinnn the loop will b closed only when these two smooch😡😆

@Pallu:Toh achha hai na😳...the more despo they get..the more we enjoy and analyse and dissect the scenes😉😛

@Gouri:Arrre tell your hubby that  he doesn't need to do dole shole like GC or MSK...bas at least come in proper shape so that he can compliment his beautiful slim wife😉

@Kavita:Yup the lassi making scene was quite hot..but it could hv been hotter if MSK would hv held her from back even while she was ghotofying the lassi😳😳...ishhh...me becoming total besharam now☺️
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: jyoti06

@Swan:Babajiii...I can't elabroate it here🤣...it has got a very high level double meaning🤣..I m still wondering if its really Barry ka dialogue🤣

okie i get it...😆😆😆😆...me too doubt its Barry's line...he can only do chanda mama talks...😆
panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Nish...She says  Mera gala(neck) water cooler hai...

@All...I swear MSK was looking Hot in that carpentry scene... 😍
evasumi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

@Eva:See u said it that Dev was enjoying that he came out of their trap...but my point is why he needs to enjoy it ?...instead he should show some guilt that he came out of the trap not by his own but by taking MSK's help..so he himself has not achieved anything...

Jyo I think moving forward they have made Dev and Maan on same page.  So Dev takes blame for Maan's blunder and falls in to trap of TEJ..  and Maan saves him from that physical labour as it was his mistake to drop the hanky in Geet's room...

So here he is enjoying their defeat with the help of his bro... because this is the join venture.  He poses as MSK and try to be goody goody and Maan works behind the scene making him look good.  So he knows that this is not Dev's territory but Maan's.  He is just acting in place of his bro.  And being Maan he broke their expectations.  
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Gouri CHUP BILKUL CHUP

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Arwenish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: panchjun5

OK what was the double meaning for "Aaj kal fasal kaatne ka samay hai na"???? And why did Geet wink at Maan after saying that...???/

Kavi truly... aj kal fasal katnay ka mosam hai... i went to my village on Sunday and every where people were cutting and threshing wheat... literlay... and now as for as the symbolic meaning and wink is concerned... who can explain better than you...😉 now start writing thesis...🤣

aaja re aaja re woh mere dilbar aaja
dil ki pyaas bujha ja re
o o o aaja re
o o... noorie noorie

ujala ujala narm savera, ruh mein meri jhaanke
pyaar se puchhe kaun basa hai tere dil mein aake
aaja re, aaja re o mere dilbar aaja
tu hi aake bata ja re

palluluvsmaan thumbnail

Finished Watching PArt 2

Did they sip lassi from same part of the glass😲😲😲😲😲😲😲

BABAJIII
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
@Ashu and Jyo: U people r talking about nishaani, my mind went to other way, the real nishaani Maan should give Geet on their SR ☺️😆
Anvi2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

@Kavita:Yup the lassi making scene was quite hot..but it could hv been hotter if MSK would hv held her from back even while she was ghotofying the lassi😳😳...ishhh...me becoming total besharam now☺️

And kiss her on her shoulder, nudge her ear, touch her face and shoulder with his finger, play with her hair...☺️
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9

@Jyo: Smooch, now don't let me start 😭😆☺️