Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: darshana23

What suspense Sujju, whatever they have telecasted with AB in episode seemed to be shot last week only... Seems like they have episode... They can atleast have promo with family reaction... 😕

Darshu diii... i feel they shot the after sequence of Chandu getting shot first... but the chase & the strain in bros relationship... Albela coming out & Susheela-Maruti scenes & all later...

I think by now they have somewhere got the idea that their promos gave out the exact plots of the episodes... i guess that's why they are avoiding it...
darshana23 thumbnail
Hmmm... Dont know... But atleast give a promo with existing scenes and proper other words... 😕

Or may be I am too much demanding
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Juna04

What ever may be the scenario ahead we have to be prepared for a lot of pain Sarja will experience in different ways

Kapil is getting a lot of scope to showcase his talent in this show - last nights epi was a real test of his acting talent-  it was not acting at all he was living the character of Sarjaa...

I am so happy for him doing this character as he has been able to display so many different shades in this character...

yes diii... agree for a minute i totally forgot that it was Kaps... i was crying at Sarja...who seemed to be an altogether different character... Kaps made that character so alive...

and i'm happy he got more scope to experiment with his talent with this character as Kaps had a wish to do a humorous role too and Sarja did have a comical flair too ... in fact Sarja has all the shades of emotions... and Kaps is doing complete justice to this role... hat's off to him...
darshana23 thumbnail
Errrmmm... actually I expected more reaction from Niru's end too... But i will wait to see it before jumping on any conclusion...

I don't want CVs to come up with non-sense news of she is pregnant so soon... 😡
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

Errrmmm... actually I expected more reaction from Niru's end too... But i will wait to see it before jumping on any conclusion...

I don't want CVs to come up with non-sense news of she is pregnant so soon... 😡

yes diii... even i expected her to scream etc etc... but i guess they plan to show her as a zombie... & Sarja would have a pretty tough time getting her out of that as he would hide all his pain & hurt... i guess these things will make Sarja-Niru share an emotional bond of friendship...

I really hope not... it would be better if they concentrate on Sarja,Sarja's family & Niru's emotional sequence rather than jumping to her pregnancy...
darshana23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sujji0609

yes diii... even i expected her to scream etc etc... but i guess they plan to show her as a zombie... & Sarja would have a pretty tough time getting her out of that as he would hide all his pain & hurt... i guess these things will make Sarja-Niru share an emotional bond of friendship...

I really hope not... it would be better if they concentrate on Sarja,Sarja's family & Niru's emotional sequence rather than jumping to her pregnancy...

Even I want same and thats why I wanted promo of family reaction over this incident
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

Even I want same and thats why I wanted promo of family reaction over this incident

hmmm agree as that would give us a idea how Family is going to react... actually i was reading the article of Chandu bumped off...

"With the death of Chandu, the story will get into its next phase which will focus on the terrible loss that the family of Chandu and Nirupama  have experienced. The story will take a new turn with a dying Chandu taking a promise from Sarje that he will take care of Niru all his life".

"with Niru getting shattered completely, the story will slowly take a new turn with Sarje and Niru developing an emotional bond."

in all these parts nowhere there is a mention of Sarja being hated by his family or they'll show their wrath on him... i'm still doubtful whether family will get to know about Albela shooting at Chandu...

Diii... have to go now... will see you later... take care...
Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Darshu are u still here?  Sujji seems online although she said she has to leave...
Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Somehow I dont think Susheela and Sonali will stay angry with Sarja bec they have lost one loved member of the family and Chandu had left Susheela in anger so she would not like to again be angry with her other living son and spoil their relationship...

Maruti also may not be very harsh on Sarja -  a great loss in the family usually brings them together in their loss
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Juna04

Darshu are u still here?  Sujji seems online although she said she has to leave...

i signed off that time after writing my commentJuna dii...😊