Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

|| PMMKA Episode Discussion Thread ||

darshana23 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi,

Please use this thread for Episode discussion. I will edit this post later...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

darshana23 thumbnail
About yesterday's episode... It was very much painful episode.

First part was so much painful to watch... Chandu dying and all those flashback moments... πŸ₯Ί The way Sarjaa shouts on her not to talk any non-sense, nothing will happen to Chandu Cry Cry The way AB did his leg movements just as someone with too much pain πŸ’”

Second part was light but dont know what will happen to Bhosale family??😭

Third part, the way Sarjaa was caring Chandu like nothing had happen and he not being in his senses, what he is talking... 😭😭😭

Edited by darshana23 - 12 years ago
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
One thing is making me confused ie to see Sarja wanting the bullets to be removed from Chandu's chest...  since he doesn't want Susheela to see Chandu that way... then how will they get to know what exactly happened about Chandu...

Sarja's allies won't tell that his family... they are very trustworthy... and if Sarja doesn't tell then how will his family get to know that Albela was behind this... also here anyway Sarja's name got unnecessarily dragged as Albela mistook Sarja to be the one Niru loved... 

But Sarja already feels he's the disaster... so he would maintain the distance totally from Niru... but he would be protective about Niru as he promised Chandu about it but would never get to love... and when he sees Albela being free from police clutches with make him join the police as he would want to avenge his bro's death...

I still feel Niru won't hate Sarja... as she would feel that she loved Chandu... and because of which he lost his life... she won't hold Sarja responsible for this as Chandu said Sarja was here to save him... and he risked his life as he loved Chandu...
darshana23 thumbnail
Sujju, what I think they will come to know that Chandu
was hit with bullet by Albela and that will make Maruti and
Sushila hate Sarjaa more as his rivaly is somewhere responsible for
Chandu's death!

I am still not sure about Niru's reaction towards Sarjaa though.
But yeah even I also feel, he will never get love in his life πŸ₯Ί
Edited by darshana23 - 12 years ago
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: darshana23

Sujju, what I think they will come to know that Chandu
was hit with bullet by Albela and that will make Maruti and
Sushila hate Sarjaa more as his rivaly is somewhere responsible for
Chandu's death!

I am still not sure about Niru's reaction towards Sarjaa though.
But yeah even I also feel, he will never get love in his life πŸ₯Ί

hmmm... you are right...😊... but i really don't know why i'm feeling Sarja won't tell anything & just keep mum about it as he also would not be in proper senses...we already saw breaking down like anything...  also here police are not involved so who'll tell the family that Albela was behind this unless & until Sarja tells them... Sarja was shouting madly at his allies that no one will ask him how/why ChandNi were in jungle & asked them to forget that this encounter took place...
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Yes diii... that's what is upsetting me more... he'll continue to face rejection & will be a character totally deprived of love... πŸ’”πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜­ 

I really wonder they'll show Sarja getting true love one day...😭
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
By the way didn't Albela realise his folly that Niru loved Chandu & not Sarja as Chandu was telling that he's sorry that he could not fulfill his promise...  but this is sure that got the point that Sarja-Chandu are brothers...
darshana23 thumbnail
What Albela have got that is not clear yet... I am not sure whether he has realized this blunder or not... Hmmm, I think not! He only realized that he has shot Sarjaa's brother...
darshana23 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sujji0609

Yes diii... that's what is upsetting me more... he'll continue to face rejection & will be a character totally deprived of love... πŸ’”πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜­ 

I really wonder they'll show Sarja getting true love one day...😭

Sarjaa getting true love???? I am doubtful on that right now... Just see what CVs has planned?
Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I agree with Darshu that Albela at this stage has not realised much more than that he has shot Chandu and probably that Chandu and Sarja are brothers but later on he will recollect these moments and come to the fact of the situation -  that is if there is need for his character to know that fact and if the cvs think it is imp enough at some stage...

But Sujji I am also very confused abt the fact that Sarja wanted the bullets removed -  it would have been better if police were involved as that would have gone against Albela 

but then again Sarja did not want the entire truth to come out-  he must be embarrased and guilty abt the entire thing besides he is going crazy loosing the one person he loves so much...😭