Originally posted by: superdil19

WOW PRIYA U ARE GREAT U HAVE LOTS OF TALENT I LIKE YOUR CREATION

thanks very much 😳

please don't use caps lock its against rules and it's like bashing  😆

i will be updating today hope you like next part too 😳
yoga23priya thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
LOVWILFINIT'WAY

He was lying in bed and staring at fan thinking about his love,he was yet to be discharged from hospital you can say by luck or god grace or may be his Pari saved his life or else he would been either in heaven in her arms or in hell for doubting her character his Pari character but he know nothing will happen to him till she is alive and he knew she will never allow it and that include even death she will be always standing as barrier between death and him.

He always remember when they both used to lay arms and lovingly staring at each other she always said that he was her life and she won't allow even death near him also that was true and she kept her promise.he knew she will be come back one day,she won't leave him alone in this cruel world,she was light in his dark world and he smiled slightly thinking about her love,care,concern,innocence,her bossy nature when he don't eat or take care of himself when she is away from him even though for half an hour and esp his jealously yep who do have thought Arpitha Rai no he shook his head stubbornly Not Rai she is Arpitha Singh Thakur or may be Mrs Avdhesh Singh Thankur suits her very well and he loved when anyone call her Mrs Avdhesh Singh Thakur.

If he would have believed her on that faithful day,If never left her go then that accident would have not happen,If he would have locked her in his over protective embrace then she would have lying beside him. If If If what is the use of so many If when he did not do any of it for which he is paying huge price leaving without her and her love,how many sacrifice she did to be with him but it was no avail.

After he came to about her death his whole life got scattered and he lost his sane but he know she will come back to him and he has to, he knew she left him because she had to prove her innocence also he still blames himself  because he is reason behind her accident not death when everyone said she is dead he didn't believe because she would stay with him forever till her last breath also she was his heart beat and if his heart beat is dead or stopped then how or why is he is alive as he tried to commit suicide many times but she saved him every time like today.

he remembered clearly how devastate and sober he was after ten minutes she left, he thought she will fight with him and say this is her home no our home and how can he ask her to leave their home but she left the home without uttering the single word and here he stills waits thinking that she would come back her luggage and shouting "I am back home Jannu" but she didn't and when Nisha blamed him that he used Arpitha like her he felt that there was no land under his feet and he would have prefer to die rather than using her that s**t how can she say that he used Arpitha and it was big blow to him also he knew that he was cold hearted,arrogant,rude jerk to whole world but with her he was gentle,caring,serene,sweet and if he hugged her tightly or she lift any boxes or merely a small rose he would ask her is she okay or not then she would have laughed whole heartedly seeing her concern and love for her then hugged him.

Even today he tried to take a drastic step but she saved him again he was a merely slave and she owned him,he would go any extent for her also he knew that she would come back today or tomorrow back in to his arms and today after that faithful night he smiled whole heartedly.he was deeply thinking about his Pari then he heard a knock and he glazed on his visitor it was Ranvijay and Manjari Singh.Ranvijay was his co worker also best friend he married recently Arpitha's best friend Manjari and they smiled warmly at him and before they could ask anything about his condition Avdhesh question them directly about Arpitha.

"Did you find any information about Pari" Avdhesh was hoping that he will get his answer for his questions.

"Yes" Ranvijay said then smiled slightly at his friend curiosity.

"Where is she? did you get here? you didn't say i tried to commit sucide? gosh what Pari might be thinking about me? did you say i missed her? who was the person who saved her from accident? did she forgive me? "he questioned him non stop with out taking breath.

RV was tensed don't know how to answer his questions and will he take his answers very well or not but he decide to say him truth." she is not Arpitha her name is Pihu and she is getting married to Pappu Prasad in two days."Avdhesh was shocked and stunned.

Completed Part 2  

thanks for reading it 😳

Waiting for you views and any mistake i'm sorry...feel free comment😉

Edited by yoga23priya - 13 years ago
yoga23priya thumbnail
thanks everyone for liking part 1...hope you all like part 2 also 😳

guys i updated after so many days please forgive if i made any mistakes😳
Edited by yoga23priya - 13 years ago
jasveensokhi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Priya di first of ol thanx for continuing ur OS

for ol us luv u di😳 n now Yay i m d first 2 comment🥳

well now ur OS di it was fantastic luved it di vry much 

i was got so much happy 2 knw dat hw much Avi was

desprate 2 knw bout Arpi from RV wow di Hatts Off

well continue soon di😊

Edited by jasveensokhi - 13 years ago
joliefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Wow my Jhatka queen is back with Bang 🥳

mind blowing update Priya 👏

👏just loved it, the way  u described Avi's past n sufferings which he had gone through after Arpi

👏was great,

n his trust for Arpi's being alive was really touching n for me real 😳

wow the last jhatka for Avi was immense hope he will win her back soon 👍🏼

waiting for next part dear ,

update soon.😉 

Edited by joliefille - 13 years ago
Sidda8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome update Priya. I would love to give a thousand kisses for this. God, how I miss Avdhesh and Arpita. I feel like they have left me for a year. I'm hoping Avi's heart is right and in fact Pihu is Arpi. Even if she is not, I can't imagine her marrying Pappu. This dude left GKD a long time ago and yet he is still irritating and funny. I wonder how Pihu will escape this marriage, push Pappu into the agni? Poor Avi has kept attempting suicide. He really needs a hug, girls I think each and every one of us will love to comfort him.
danno thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
priyaaa🤗i just

awesome part dear
i always love u r writing and this is one of them
simply love it👏👏👏👏👏
Edited by danno - 12 years ago
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
i got confused so wud read both parts together later priya

MeraCheekuVirat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
awsum update..!!

luved it..!!  thx for d pm dear!
PrashT thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hiyyaa IC🤗🤗

Awesome update👏👏👏👏

Tell me is she Pihu or Arpi😕 Plz make her Arpi..

Atleast in FF/OS .I want them to be together😳

Pihu ko aur koi mila nahi???? Pappu hi mila🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

They r going get married in 2 days!!!!😲 So Early!!!!!!!

Its taking an interesting turn😉😉😉 Me loving it❤️

Waiting fr more updates😆😆

Edited by prash_t - 13 years ago