OS Love Will Find It's Way Completed SR on Page 20

yoga23priya thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hello guys this is my new OS i am writing on request by Ramona..😳

Dedicated to you Ramona Darling and i hope you like it😳

Summary :

For her one mistake he threw her out of his life when he came to know her innocence and realized his mistake but it was too late she already left him and whole world but he never believed that she is dead and he knows that one day she will come back soon in his arms then he will lock her in protective embrace and never let her go and whole world thought he is insane and how can a person who is dead can come back but he never let his hopes down and no matter who many womens came in to his life but they were not her then she came in to his life.

Now she came back in to his life and he thought that god had given one more chance but faith played cruel joke on him again because she is Pihu not his love Arpitha but she is really Pihu or Arpitha? will he ever find out truth? will his love will find it's way to her before he will get married to someone else?

OS will contain 5 parts 😳

Part 1 on Page 2

Part 2 on Page 7

Part 3 on Page 10

Part 4 on Page 15

Last Part on Page 20

NO MORE CONTINUATION 

thanks for reading 

waiting for you views and any mistake i'm sorry...feel free comment😉

(if you like, don't forget to press the button😊)

Edited by yoga23priya - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BenNevis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey Sis😃
Thanks for the wonderful and awesome OS.
Im feeling this one gonna be a cliff hanger as it seems. The intro of the story itself a cliff hanger.
 This OS is going to be the best of urs.Looking forward to the rest soon
Hope u will finish it soon but with great ending not any other woman in his life please.😉😃
yoga23priya thumbnail

Originally posted by: BenNevis

Hey Sis😃

Thanks for the wonderful and awesome OS.
Im feeling this one gonna be a cliff hanger as it seems. The intro of the story itself a cliff hanger.
 This OS is going to be the best of urs.Looking forward to the rest soon
Hope u will finish it soon but with great ending not any other woman in his life please.😉😃

hey di 🤗

hope you are doing fine 😳

Fingers crossed di and you are right this story itself is a cliff hanger also i never thought i will write this kinda story and i hope everyone likes  

i think you are right this will be my best OS but dunno how it turnout because there will jealous,obsession,angist and love...it my first experiment 😕

love you 🤗
Aziya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow!!excellent intro. .waiting 4 d nxt part eagrly. .lub uuu priya ponnu. .
joliefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ok the intro is sooo intresting👏

i love the concept , Ramona dear love you for asking Priya to write this😳

n Priya dear plllzzz no more shila here, how can he marry anyone else when his soulmate is there in front of his eyes, 😭

but i have full faith in you(keep it haan😡)
you will give us happy story it may be full of tears n slaps (for Avi😆)
but finally his soul connection should be right n above all things,
waiting for OS dear😳
Edited by joliefille - 13 years ago
Sidda8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Wow Priya, your os sounds promising and intriguing. Avi will just have to trust his heart to lead the path towards the heart of Arpi. They are soulmates and will always remain together.

PrashT thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

For your new OS😳😳😳😳

Update it soon hun <3

Edited by prash_t - 12 years ago
jes_jade thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Priya!!!!!!🤗🤗

Your new OS!!🥳🥳

I was dancing when I saw it..

I knw u will do an excellent job..👍🏼👍🏼

Looking forward to it...😳😳
Edited by jes_jade - 13 years ago
yoga23priya thumbnail
LOVE WILL FIND IT'S WAY

Avdhesh was walking in to his office with a flashing smile everyone women in the office was staring at him while he was cheekily grinning at them then she was about to take a right turn a girl who was wearing a  black halter top and blue skinny jeans came and hugged suddenly from back when he saw who it was he became angry and threw her down then called his body guard and the girl looked stunned named Nisha where as everyone in office neither they look stunned nor surprised it was daily entertainment for them yet women love him crazily.

"Take her from here and make sure that she will never step in to area where i am there " he said to his head security chief then he look at that girl and said "we are through Nisha and don't show me your ugly face again to me" Nisha looked stunned and tears were flowing from her beautiful eyes but quickly composed her self  

"i thought you love me Avdhesh"Nisha asked him while he smirked and said "i never loved you and i will never love anyone in this world except her."

"So you used me right? " she asked him

"Yes"simple answer came from him without any hesitation while she smirked at him and said "Yes that right similar how you used Arpitha too and because of you today she is not there in this world " he looked stunned and then he slapped her it stunned whole office including Avdhesh too because he never raised his hand against women.

"Never Ever take my Pari's name from your dirty mouth also she is pure like angel unlike you who sleep for money with any man." then he removes money from his wallet threw on her and said "take this and get lost" then she picked the money and said "one day you will realize the true value of  her love" 

"one day she will forgive me and come back in to my life and just watch it " he snapped at her furiously then she was left from there before saying "if she comes then don't make same mistake like before." he stopped her and said " i am sorry raise my on you but you have crossed the limits and good bye" then he left to his cabin after winking at his PA Maya.

Once he came back in to his cabin and closed the curtains then tears started flowing from his eyes continuously.Avdhesh Singh Thakur the cold,distant and ruthless CEO never cried as he is crying today after that faithful day of his wife Arpitha and when she left him his whole world got scattered then took Arpitha picture in his hand and he started talking with her picture and it become his routine before he start working  

" i know that i destroyed our fruitful life and because of me you are not there is this world also everyone calls me mad because i became insane without you Pari and please come back to me " he cried clutching her photo "i know you will come back to me one day or i will come near you " he decided that no one will ever separate him from his love,his pari not even god 

His Pari she was one who brightened up my day. She was always elated to see me. She would jump on top of me to greet me hello. She'd tease me until I was truly a tomato color. She listened to my problems attentively and offered her advice and i lost her due to my mistakes.

He placed the picture on his desk before returning to the window but this time opening the window and climbing out to the ledge and He was the most powerful man in all of Lallanpur yet he couldn't have the one thing he wanted, the one thing that made him happy and now he was going to end his life.

He stared down at the ground and the crowd that was beginning to gather then he gulped being scared for the first time in a long time but his pride wouldn't let him give in. He closed his eyes and called out for Arpitha before falling.

Avdhesh opened his eyes when he felt the sudden rush of being pulled upwards followed by a gasp by the crowd below.

'Is this what death feels like?

His yes widened in surprise when brown eyes met mesmerizing eyes that were crying. Was she an angel that had come to take him to the next life? It couldn't possibly be the real Arpitha. 

" I Love You Arpitha and i know you will come to me back " then kissed he kissed her and fainted on her lap.

When he said her Arpitha then wiped her tears she was passing the company with her friend Simple then she heard someone shouted from the top of the building Arpitha and fell down but luckily he didn't get hurt after he fainted  that and girl looked stunned and many questions where going on her mind why did he called her Arpitha and mostly importantly he kissed her.

Before she would ask him anything he fainted then someone people from his office came to him but before they Simple pulled her from there.

Completed Part 1  

thanks for reading it 😳

Waiting for you views and any mistake i'm sorry...feel free comment😉

Edited by yoga23priya - 12 years ago
PrashT thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Priyaaa🤗

Me first!!! me first!!!...Yayy!!!

Update was

Wohhoooaa..Avi is such a macho😍 bt he slapped a girl

He is still waiting fr Arpi...awww😭