Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ThatOneGuy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Shastradhari

Mihir:

I hope this is true...I want this to be true...Aise to nahin ki Rahul being young, being not aware of seriousness or not being understand what means when come to choreograph-i mean to assist and really show the steps...u know what I mean..that difference..I assume he knows and then spread it..

I will the most happiest person if this is true

This is most definitely true! ðŸ˜ƒ my sources are never wrong :) 
DiamondLife thumbnail

Originally posted by: ankit_nyc

😛 Mihirbhai, people may not like Geeta but she takes care of her contestants...😛 She gives them breaks...😛 Not just chota mota break but real breaks...😛

I agree with you ankit!! I will come to your point...

First, I was so mad when Geeta took Dharmesh, literally separated him from his GOD..Each episode the choreo sucked for him, then i show Remo and Terrence also after D, outting him down, morally hurting...This guy was stuck from all around..still he remained silent and Love Geeta, gave her respect and Geeta also, I knew it she will help him getting  break..

I only dont like Geeta for her giving comments sense, rona dhona, bahenbazi and all that..but the truth is she is the most experienced bollywood choreographer amongst remo and terrence. So I was like " koi faida D sir ko ho na ho..per Geeta hi sidi/ladder banegi usko break dilane mein.

She proved it!!! She helped him.
Aur Ankit, I agree..sab log assist karte hain main choreographer ko...Behind any song there is not just one person..but of course that person leads the team..At the begnning everybody have assisted someone before they get recognition..Remo was assisting someone..once they get experience, they get separate and no one will able to stop them because people in the industry will know them and they will definitely get a break!!!
MrManagement thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

😕 What has Remo done for Salman since DID 1? When Remo gives someone a break, like Geeta/Farah gave D sir, then come and boast about how Remo takes care of his contestants...😕

Remo gave salman the opportunity to help him director his hit movie faltu. You tell me what is more valuable to direct a single song or a whole movie?
ankit_nyc thumbnail

Originally posted by: MrManagement

Remo gave salman the opportunity to help him director his hit movie faltu. You tell me what is more valuable to direct a single song or a whole movie?

😕 Salman director tha? then why did Remo put his own name in as the director? 😕
ThatOneGuy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah thats true ankit, Punit and Salman co-directed the movie with him! 
MrManagement thumbnail

😕 So are you saying Geeta and Farah are the only ones who use assistants and take credit for their work? Terrence always acknowledges the work of his assistants? Remo does too? Shaimak does too? 😕 If you believe that, I have a bridge I want to sell you...😕

your buddy mahir is the one who said that geeta used dharmesh and took the credit, and other chrographer may take credit for the work of their assistants but as it has been mentioned on this forum by mahir (who said that he has "special connections") that most of act on DID2 forum geeta team have been choreographed by dharmesh. Other choreographer may take one or two acts of their assistants and call it there but for geeta it has become a habit.

ankit_nyc thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shastradhari

I agree with you ankit!! I will come to your point...

First, I was so mad when Geeta took Dharmesh, literally separated him from his GOD..Each episode the choreo sucked for him, then i show Remo and Terrence also after D, outting him down, morally hurting...This guy was stuck from all around..still he remained silent and Love Geeta, gave her respect and Geeta also, I knew it she will help him getting  break..

I only dont like Geeta for her giving comments sense, rona dhona, bahenbazi and all that..but the truth is she is the most experienced bollywood choreographer amongst remo and terrence. So I was like " koi faida D sir ko ho na ho..per Geeta hi sidi/ladder banegi usko break dilane mein.

She proved it!!! She helped him.
Aur Ankit, I agree..sab log assist karte hain main choreographer ko...Behind any song there is not just one person..but of course that person leads the team..At the begnning everybody have assisted someone before they get recognition..Remo was assisting someone..once they get experience, they get separate and no one will able to stop them because people in the industry will know them and they will definitely get a break!!!

😛 I agree bhai...Geeta has her weak points just like all the others do, but credit must be given where it's due...It took Remo 2 seasons to give D sir the "MJ Band"...how long would D sir have had to wait to get a break in the industry from him? just imagine...😛 and Terrence well let's face it D sir's style and his style don't mesh all that well...so I think at the end of the day D sir and Geeta Ma were both very lucky that D sir was on her team...😛
MrManagement thumbnail

😕 Salman director tha? then why did Remo put his own name in as the director? 😕

salman was remo assistant on the project
ankit_nyc thumbnail

Originally posted by: MrManagement

your buddy mahir is the one who said that geeta used dharmesh and took the credit, and other chrographer may take credit for the work of their assistants but as it has been mentioned on this forum by mahir (who said that he has "special connections") that most of act on DID2 forum geeta team have been choreographed by dharmesh. Other choreographer may take one or two acts of their assistants and call it there but for geeta it has become a habit.

😛 first of all his name is Mihir, and he is Mahir ( bole to expert) in all things related to D sir and that's why he is able to bring the truth out...if other assistants had fans like him their work would also be brough out...how do you know what other choreographers do? 😕 post your proof...😛
MrManagement thumbnail

😛 first of all his name is Mihir, and he is Mahir ( bole to expert) in all things related to D sir and that's why he is able to bring the truth out...if other assistants had fans like him their work would also be brough out...how do you know what other choreographers do? 😕 post your proof...😛

well until somebody digs up proof against terence, remo, rajeeve, marzi and etc. I will consider them innocent, and believe that most of the acts that have become popular have been choreographed by them.