#6, #4 , #21
all d best 
jaisiyaram thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Banner #12

I cast my vote to Banner #1, #12, #15

I love banner # 12 a lot... πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
I know the colored one of this banner is available too but this is more eye catching.. may be because when I watched Ramayan (20 years back), it was a black n white era ;)

There are so many things which I liked about this banner... 

Kanha with yashoda maiyaa in starting, ram-darbar, ganesh ji in center.. and moreover.. in colored banners images are blurred .. but look here... wow.. Also, every pic which is used in this banner speaks itself.. and asks to relate with some mythological incidence.. you can recall yashoda maiyaa's seeing universe, raas leela, etc.. 

without breaking any rule, I appreciate the thinking behind this banner which truly reflects and I wish this banner moves to second round :) and I am really curious to know who made this ..

I wish I could have given all 3 votes of mine to this banner!

I am simply looking at this banner, and editing my comments by adding more praises.. !! 

I am waiting for the results so that I can know who created this banner.. curiosity can kill the cat!πŸ˜‰

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

PS: I am so happy people voting for my fav banner # 12.. GO I-F GO... choose the Best!!!

Edited by jaisiyaram - 12 years ago
Banner 1 and Banner 4!πŸ˜›Gorgeous creations everyone!My best wishes with allπŸ˜›Thnx for the pm Lola :)
jaisiyaram thumbnail

Originally posted by: .sb.

Banner 1 and Banner 4!πŸ˜›Gorgeous creations everyone!My best wishes with allπŸ˜›Thnx for the pm Lola :)

You can vote for one more banner! 
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for PM lola

10,14 and 21
madhoshiyaan. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Vote for Banner;

1  -  10  -  12
1, 4, 12

Beautiful ji!!!!
jaisiyaram thumbnail

Originally posted by: jaisiyaram

Banner #12

I cast my vote to Banner #1, #12, #15

I love banner # 12 a lot... πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
I know the colored one of this banner is available too but this is more eye catching.. may be because when I watched Ramayan (20 years back), it was a black n white era ;)

There are so many things which I liked about this banner... 

Kanha with yashoda maiyaa in starting, ram-darbar, ganesh ji in center.. and moreover.. in colored banners images are blurred .. but look here... wow.. Also, every pic which is used in this banner speaks itself.. and asks to relate with some mythological incidence.. you can recall yashoda maiyaa's seeing universe, raas leela, etc.. 

without breaking any rule, I appreciate the thinking behind this banner which truly reflects and I wish this banner moves to second round :) and I am really curious to know who made this ..

I wish I could have given all 3 votes of mine to this banner!

I am simply looking at this banner, and editing my comments by adding more praises.. !! 

I am waiting for the results so that I can know who created this banner.. curiosity can kill the cat!πŸ˜‰

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

PS: I am so happy people voting for my fav banner # 12.. GO I-F GO... choose the Best!!!

Banner # 12 is leading.. !! cool.. but earlier in the first thread which is closed now, Banner # 1 got maximum response.. I think  you(lola) should send a PM to them.. 

Creator of Banner#12 .. I didn't understand the reason behind using dots/lights on many places.. once you win this contest, do PM me and explain this :)
Vishakha_Sakhi thumbnail
I vote for banners # 4, 16 and 18. πŸ˜ƒ
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

My votes - 1, 8, 11

Edited by visrom - 12 years ago