~> MythoMasti BannerContest VotingRound1: REVISED!

Posted: 12 years ago

Welcoming all my mytho mastikhors all once again, this time to the
MYTHOLOGICAL MASTI BANNER CONTEST:

🥳🥳VOTING ROUND 1 🥳🥳

A huge thanks to all the participants for their submissions which, as you'll see, were absolutely beautiful 👏

Rules For Voting:-

To accommodate some new options and address technical difficulty members may have had with the like button, the voting has been relaunched. There are now 22 choices. They will all be displayed in the next post. You may vote for up to 3 banners by listing them in a separate post, for example: "I vote for banners 1, 2, and 3".

Participants, do not vote for your own banner or your vote will not be counted. If you create or use MIDs (multiple accounts) to vote for your own entry, the entry will be disqualified.

Participants, do not promote your banner by PM, scrap, posts in other forums, or any other method, or else your entry will be disqualified.

If anyone notices that one of the banners they submitted is missing even though it followed all of the rules, send a PM to mythomaniacs. A quick recap of the rules is as follows:
each banner must contain a mix of both devotional paintings and screencaps from mytho serials,
represent at least the 6 most frequently discussed serials (RS's Ramayan, BRC's Mahabharat, RS's Shri Krishna, DK's Om Namah Shivay, AS's Ramayan, and MS's Jai Shri Krishna),
avoid repeating the same characters as far as possible

The deadline for voting is Friday, May 6th. A second voting round will follow, and it will consist of the top 5-10 banners based on the distribution of votes in this first round.

Participants, best of luck to all of you 🤗 Voters, have fun browsing through their masterpieces (which you can view at full size only by dragging the banner into the address bar or right-clicking on the banner and selecting "view image") and let the voting begin!

❤️ Mytho Masti DT ❤️
Edited by lola610 - 12 years ago
Banner #1

Banner #2

Banner #3

Banner #4

Banner #5

Banner #6

Banner #7

Banner #8

Banner #9

Banner #10

Banner #11

Banner #12

Banner #13

Banner #14

Banner #15

Banner #16

Banner #17

Banner #18

Banner #19

Banner #20

Banner #21

Banner #22

Edited by lola610 - 12 years ago
Should I send a PM to everyone, Lola?
Yes please, that would be awesome! I'm covering most of my buddy list but some of the people who voted already are not in it yet, so if you could go through and cover them too, that would be great. Thanks Janu!
Eeh, what's up, ladies? The same thing again, anyway - my vote goes for the first banner. =]
My vote goes for the 1st banner :)
Originally posted by -Kanky-

Eeh, what's up, ladies? The same thing again, anyway - my vote goes for the first banner. =]

Could you please vote for three, hun?
My vote goes banner numbers 1, 4 and 12...Great work everyone...
good job by every one ... 👏
2, 4 ,15

Edited by ...PARiNA... - 12 years ago