Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ADMJCXNK97fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
personally, i LOVE the ones with MB-Krishna, and ONS Shiva (original) hahaha these are STUNNING though!!!!!!!!!!
Vishakha_Sakhi thumbnail
Congratulations to all the participants, your creations are stunningly mind-blowing!! Amazing work everyone!! 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 and good luck to you all! 🤗
DharmaPriyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This is a toughest job I just finished! Is it easy to chose only 3 among these AWESOME & DIVINE stuffs? It took me almost more than one hour to chose 3 at last! I have to do many plus-minus to do this hard work! Really greattt job, friends! Thanks to everyone who participated, & best wishes to all of them! 
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Hey Guys,

Amazing work!👏 LOVE all the banners, they're really pretty!😃 I'm not voting though, because I helped Lola with the banner contest and know who sent who.

Good luck to everyone however, can't wait to see which one wins!👍🏼

-Janu
Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 13 years ago
DharmaPriyaa thumbnail
@ Lalitha di, I can also guess who sent which banner as I know all of your styles very well 😃 & yes, can't wait to see which one wins finally!
.anishaa. thumbnail
Great job everyone! It was very hard to pick 3 banners, I can tell all the people who particpated worked very hard on their entries. Each and every one was gorgeous 😊
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I am not sure if we are allowed to comment here. i am new to this forum, but have watched the original Ramayan and Mahabharat endless times. Any banner which has Arun ji and Sunil ji will have to be my favourite. There's another banner where Arjun is having a conversation with Draupadi. I remember that scene well. I think it was when Draupadi applies Dushashan's blood on her hair and refuses to wash it off. Arjun tells her to give up her hatred, now that he's dead. I loved that scene. So voted for that banner.
DharmaPriyaa thumbnail
I like to say that the Banner # 4 is the BEST as per my choice as it perfectly represents the motto of our forum, it tells evidently the transition from our Old serial era to New serial era, & used paintings of Bramha-Vishnu-Mahesh in the middle, as it wants to speak a story from old Mythoes to new Mythoes via original God pictures, SUPERB! Don't know who made this 4th entry , but I like to say thanks again & again to that participant. I'm sure that 4th entry is ready for the next round! 😃 Hats off to its creator!
Edited by Urmila11 - 13 years ago
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thanks lola
i am really inactive on india-forums these days

my vote goes to banner no 2and  3 and 5
Edited by sita11 - 13 years ago
...PARiNA... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
brilliant work guys ... love the style of Banner 2