MythoMasti BannerContest - VotingRound 1 ~> Note Pg.5

Posted: 12 years ago

Welcoming all my mytho mastikhors all once again, this time to the
MYTHOLOGICAL MASTI BANNER CONTEST:

πŸ₯³πŸ₯³VOTING ROUND 1 πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

A huge thanks to all the participants for their submissions which, as you'll see, were absolutely beautiful πŸ‘

Rules For Voting:-

There are 20 choices. They will be displayed in individual posts spanning the next 3 pages, so please go through all of them before casting your votes. You may vote for up to 3 banners by clicking on the button under the posts which contain them (unless, for some reason your doesn't work, in which case you can PM me your choices). You can make other posts to show your appreciation for the banners, but only "likes" will be counted as votes.

If more than 3 "likes" come from the same member, the excess votes will not be counted.

Participants, do not vote for your own banner or your vote will not be counted. If you create or use MIDs (multiple accounts) to vote for your own entry, the entry will be disqualified.

Participants, do not promote your banner by PM, scrap, posts in other forums, or any other method, or else your entry will be disqualified.

If anyone notices that one of the banners they submitted is missing even though it followed all of the rules, send a PM to mythomaniacs. A quick recap of the rules is as follows:
each banner must contain a mix of both devotional paintings and screencaps from mytho serials,
represent at least the 6 most frequently discussed serials (RS's Ramayan, BRC's Mahabharat, RS's Shri Krishna, DK's Om Namah Shivay, AS's Ramayan, and MS's Jai Shri Krishna),
avoid repeating the same characters as far as possible,
only include characters from past yugas

The deadline for voting is Friday, May 6th. A second voting round will follow, and it will consist of the top 5-10 banners based on the distribution of votes in this first round.

Participants, best of luck to all of you πŸ€— Voters, have fun browsing through their masterpieces (which you can view at full size only by dragging the banner into the address bar or right-clicking on the banner and selecting "view image") and let the voting begin!

❀️ Mytho Masti DT
❀️

Edited by lola610 - 12 years ago
Banner #1

Banner #5

Banner #7

Banner #8

Banner #11

Originally posted by lola610

Banner #12

I love this banner a lot... πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
I know the colored one of this banner is available too but this is more eye catching.. may be because when I watched Ramayan (20 years back), it was a black n white era ;)

There are so many things which I liked about this banner... 

Kanha with yashoda maiyaa in starting, ram-darbar, ganesh ji in center.. and moreover.. in colored banners images are blurred .. but look here... wow.. Also, every pic which is used in this banner speaks itself.. and asks to relate with some mythological incidence.. you can recall yashoda maiyaa's seeing universe, raas leela, etc.. 

without breaking any rule, I appreciate the thinking behind this banner which truly reflects and I wish this banner moves to second round :) and I am really curious to know who made this ..

I wish I could have given all 3 votes of mine to this banner!

I am simply looking at this banner, and editing my comments by adding more praises.. !! 

I am waiting for the results so that I can know who created this banner.. curiosity can kill the cat!πŸ˜‰

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Edited by jaisiyaram - 12 years ago
All the banners look SOSSSOOO DIVINE to the eyes!!! 😍😍😍They're superrr A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Must say it's an OUTSTANDING job by all the creators. A job too well done guys! Well done to all the participating members and you have all stood out in your work in the best manner possible. GOOD LUCK to all πŸ€—

Lola, great way of selecting the banners! Very unique I must say :)

Love you guys LOADS. Our Forum ROCKS!!!!! :D
Edited by x.Anku.x - 12 years ago