Pooja'sCG/Update PG 132 Karanika/Anu/JiYa/SaRun - Page 110

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago

Wow Pooja! Your Avi's are soo pretty. They are like the prettiest Avi's on IF I've ever seen.  Beyond professional. Your coloring and style of font is just damn beautiful. Will defo use some of the Arhi stuff. Please add me to your PM list =)  

-Pooja- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Ayeshaa-

Wow Pooja! Your Avi's are soo pretty. They are like the prettiest Avi's on IF I've ever seen.  Beyond professional. Your coloring and style of font is just damn beautiful. Will defo use some of the Arhi stuff. Please add me to your PM list =)  

Heyyy Thank you soo much sweets ! <3😃 your soo sweet ! thank you for liking my work and appreciating it and thanks for such nice humble words really means lot ! 😃 glad you liked the ArHi ones lots . will def. PM you whenever i update thanks for commenting ! <3
monakhan. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Loved the avis :) favorite ArHi ones & update again to finish this shop :D -Mona!
-Pooja- thumbnail
@ Mona - abhi update karne ka kya fayad shop already half way finish ho rahi hai ;) ! don't worry jaldi finish kardoongi . cause i have full mayank nupur update planned ! 😉

Oh my gosh! This Avi is soo pure and heavenly. I love it. Will defo use it:) I love the quality:)

monakhan. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
& Pooja :) no problem can't wait for it !
xx-Rai-xx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
OMG 4 more pages!
congrats Pooja
2nd gallery coming soon n MayUr avis, right? 
cant wait 4 all that 
-Pooja- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Ayeshaa-

Oh my gosh! This Avi is soo pure and heavenly. I love it. Will defo use it:) I love the quality:)

Thankk you soo much ! <3 yeah i was quite satisfied with the way this one turned out glad you liked it as well !😳
-Pooja- thumbnail

Originally posted by: idreamaboutyou

& Pooja :) no problem can't wait for it !

yeahh 3 moreee pagesss yay !
-Pooja- thumbnail

Originally posted by: xx-Rai-xx

OMG 4 more pages!

congrats Pooja
2nd gallery coming soon n MayUr avis, right? 
cant wait 4 all that 

morreee like 3 yay !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😆 yup yup yup that begins with a mayurrr full on update made like 30+ avis on them 😳 they are too amazinggg together and it was so hard to pick out the bestt best scenes 😳