Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
I got a non allergy skin kiss!   Oye Lip to skin! 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEFvD1GT3iY[/YOUTUBE]

😆😆😆😆😆
😆Edited by 49erFan - 13 years ago
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Some stuff that flew over my head
(Only because I am in a state of transition between totally forgetting logic and not being able to do so. Please bare with me 😆)

1. Hadn't Jugnu maama already mentioned that MSK was in Geet's room? Isn;t that why the entire family came looking to begin with? Other than Jugnu's confusion I did understand anyone else's surprise.

2. When Dev anyway got Maan out of the room what was the need for him to get inside and Maan to lock them both inside? Couldn't both Maan and Dev run out and let the family think maama and messed up again?

3. Why is it always Jugnu who hears things happening in Geet's room? Has Maan found himself a new security chief in him, itna acha stalk karta hai

4. When will Maaneet stop creating fire on screen with just plain hugs? 😍 Them in the same frame even today makes me blush and I feel happy. 

5. Dev and Nandini's scenes almost seem forced to me. Don;t know if it is my reluctance to accept them or if they are actually lacking something, but they fail to impress me. 

Things that worked for me

1. Maaneet falling on the bed. I thought it was so damn natural. I will never tire wondering how these 2 make everything seem sooo natural. They are simply awesome. I loved how Geet was laughing happily in his arms when they fell on the bed. 

2. Lucky. Patha nahi kaha se pakad ke laaye isko, but he is just so damn funny. His making fun of Jugnu in the initial scene was so hilarious. 👏

3. Are they making Jugnu maame actually drink on the sets? I haven;t seen anyone act so well like a Sharabi in a long time I think. He is just too good 👏

4. Maan's naughtiness. OMG. He is becoming more and more daring each day. Their scenes together are starting to certainly look like they have moved up a notch. And both of them hold each other almost with authority. I haven;t seen anyone acting so natural on screen. I am in awe at their ability to portray their characters with such ease. Marvelous.

5. Pammi. She is such a doll. She is the most sensible person in this household and exactly understands Geet's anxiety and emotions. She is just such a sweet person. I wish all bhabhi's were like her.

In all, an enjoyable episode if u left your brain behind. Since I failed to do that completely, it was a 50-50 episode for me. But Maaneet more than made up for my complaints. My Saturday will go well 😊

That is it I guess.
Edited by Soapoperasrfun - 13 years ago
ainaGURTI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
maan peepin out & GEET shouting MAAN!!! 😍
Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
A really mar javan kind of episode today. MSK's dialogues were superb and his naughty naughty antiques were so endearing...nothing more to say...am still dreaming about it...waiting to watch it in re-run at 11 soon...
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
**OMG OMG...Jyoti reaches heaven**

I loved the epi...Maaneet really sizzled...I was expecting Geet to hyperventillate a bit more but munda was in full josh today😳😳😳😆 Geet was in giggling mode today...I wanted her to hyperventillate but I guess she was being naughty there and MSK was getting all horny and passionate with her😆😳...wasie forehead kiss was proper one today and a bit sensuous I felt...it was not the usual fatherly fake kiss...his lips moved for the first time🤣😳

Loved the way both fell on the bed...gosh that was hawttt😳😳..precap was hotter but damn channel had to make it just a precap and not part of the epi😡😭...

Best part were the naughty dialogues of MSK written by Barry...too good😳😳..everything was perfect today starting from back hug to pulling-pushing to falling on the bed ...😳😳..Maaneet chemsitry rocked today...GC-DD take a bow👏👏

Daaku An congrats to u...Geet appreciates the importance of MSK's nose🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

NOW HOLD ONTO YOUR SEAT BELTS ..MY SERIES OF THESIS WILL BEGIN NOW😃
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

🤓

🤓🤓

Yeh fevicol ka mazboot zor hai tootega nahin
evasumi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Wow totally dreamy episode...

Love the masti of Khurana brothers saving each other's skin...  loved the way these three Khuranas are playing trick on Beejee's family.

wow what a combination.  bade ustad kare romance and chote ustad bane dhal...

was laughing at Geet's so innocent expressions when Dev got up..  Oh Gosh she as if loved to put Dev on spot and be innocent as if it is not my mistake that he is here... abosolutely hillarious..

Dev's now main fuction is to come in tight spot and save Maaneet.
and get in to trouble with Nandini...

Nandini is getting irritating as I think she is now confused... inside she has started liking him but... she is witnessing all this incidents where Dev is in precarious postion and she wants to go on making him bad boy..

more will be later on the bedfall and lifting...   😉😆😆

Edited by evasumi - 13 years ago
Arwenish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
mere aangane me
tumhara kya kaam hai
jo hai naam wala
wohi to badnaam hai
Jiski biwi halki us ka bhi bara nam hai
Godh main utalo bachay ka kia kam hai...🤣🤣

when Maan was aiming for Geets lips... me thought aj to kuch beech main nahin a sakta... not even nose... but keys landed...
and we get forehead Kiss... humph...

But anyways... now...

2 punishments and 1 himat test are pending for Geet...🤓
panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I love the way Maan interlocks his hands behind Geet when he hugs her...Jaane nahin doonga tujhe...Aur Hawa ko bhi guzarne nahin doonga hamaare darmiyaan...😳
-Dimple- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Totally!! Haye mein marr jawan waala episode we got today!!❤️

OMG This ballu and baali are so cute and there Driver waali talks❤️ 🤣...Hayeee. Dil kush kar diya🤗 

Lafunga Dil pe kaabu rakhiye😍

Dil pe to kaabu rakh loon par is Naak Ka Kya Karoon🤣 LOL It was Hilarious🤣

MSK lifting his geet. Looking directly on her lips. LOL this Driver is too much naughty. Poor Maalkin, Phas Gayi. Driver ki bahaon mein🤣☺️

and the bed scene was so beautiful. The way Driver Ballu said that i will do the thing for which i came here. And then he goes coming more nearer to her lips Haye haye mein marr jawan😛

Pehle to yeh kaha jaata tha, ki kiss karte waqt kambakhat Naak beech mein kaise nahi aati!!

Abb yaha kaha jayega ki kiss karte waqt Chaabi beech mein kyun aa jaati hai

Coming to the Mama ji. My symathy is with him.😉 I so wish he soon reveals to everyone about the Real MSK and i hope he is able to finish his mission soon.😆

Dialgoe of the day!!

1. Lafunga Dill❤️🤣
2.Mujhe akele Neend Nahi Aati(Ahem Ahem)☺️