Devil's Den, Maan kare toh RAAS, Dev kare toh PAAP

Posted: 12 years ago
CON ka nasha pyare, nasha sab se nasheela ha,

Bro ko dekho yahan wo intimate hugs ki barish mein geela ha,

Drivery ke naam pe kerte Bro ab Raas leela hain

Dev kare toh saala character dheela ha... (dev's accuse)

bada simple ha formula, ha CON ka funda khokhla,

mile bas Forehead kiss toh dill cool cool cool rehta ha,,,

lung squeezing hugs bhi ache hain push and pull bhi sexy ha,,

CON pe energy waste koi fool fool fool kerta ha...

Mujha ghoorne  se ha matlab jo yovan sangtareela ha...

farak padta ha kya samne GITH ha ya sheela ha??

But Dev ka toh saala character dheela ha.. (maan's defens) 🤣

so the episode was totally OMG types... enjoyed it thoroughly and i think the whole lot of new characters are by far the best new entrants... who can forget AA torture here??? Gosh what horrible days they were yaad ker ke hi toilet jane ko mann kerta ha.. ok i need to bahave myself... now..
🤣
🤣🤣

Spectacular Spectacular SpiderMAAN...🤣
🤣🤣🤣

yes maan is no less than spider man these day.. he can climb up to anywhere na??
now whats wrong with him?? how on earth someone can lock his wife in a room with a Dev sigh khurana?? i was laughing like mad at that moment... and my heart was singing.."Dev ka zara sa bhi dola jo imaan tu saala again kaam se gaya" i mean how could he do that?? how could he forget what Dev has done LAST SUMMER??🤣
🤣🤣

now  toh i am scared soon dev will impress whole beeji's family and then Beeji will forgive MSK and will arrange a an SR for geet and fake maan... then wohi hoga jiske liye dev is famous..🤣🤣🤣 after taking so much of pain maan will drag geet in front of family and say.. geet bolo .. bata do sab ko ke sach kya ha?? aaj jo bhi tumhare mann mein ha keh do GITH,,
Gith: with teary eyes... Main Pregnant Hon... Main Pregnant hon.. *ECHO*...🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣
Maan: Devvv kamineyyy... main tujha chodon ga nhi..
again no maneet CON because baby..and the cycle continues..🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣

Bada jasoos toh bada jasoos... choti jasoos subhan Allah...

the most hillarious was mama and nanidini's investigation session... i can understand if mama is inspired with thriller novels but what inspires nandini to think all Xrated stuff... she links dev to anything he passes by...
 ok she saw him with Lusty Lachi and she doubting him with her...
what if she sees him with Lucky? she'll say he is a GAY...
 if he'll be playing with some baby she'll assume he is pedophile...

Thank god maasi doesnt have any cows or horses in her house.. warna nandini would have linked him with animals also..🤣i badly want Dev to give it back to her someday.. ... i want him to reveal his true identity to her like this..

Dev: tum janti nahi ke main CON err Kon hon??
Nandini: haan aap mere jiju ho,, maan sigh khurana
Dev: khaberdaar jo muha MSK kaha toh... main woh hon jo EK HI BAAR mein kisi ko bhi pregnant ker  sakta ha..

Nanidini screams: DEV SIGH KHURANA???😲

Dev: haan.. DSK naam toh suna hoga???..
🤣🤣🤣🤣

Edited by shonuu - 12 years ago

T Devils of the Devil's Den hereby declare the Den to be 
a Bird & Dot free zone !!!

If you dare to fly, be ready to fly all the way to heaven, because

we will shoot you. HAAN!

This is particularly in light of the moderator warning 
(chk here.. https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1604969)
and  henceforth every Devil (old & new) solemnly pledge to NOT indulge in crooning aka bird language 
(except : ofc the pengu tribal linguistics)
and here is the dare.. 
one more croon frm a bird and u know what...!! HAAN!!

DISCLAIMER

The information here is Xclusive to de Den ONLY! Read n FORGET IT!  Infringe our CopyRite and Anj will make u watch the "India Paints" Videos till u c the Light! Everyone Is Welcome, so Post Post! We are like Appy Fizz and Grappo Fizz...Cool to de Core!  

- Devils of the Devil's Den-

EVIL RULES
1. If U don't like the Devil's Den residents then just fly away!  We don't like to be mean hosts!

2. U can only jappoo Geet HSP ki Geet at Den - So, stay in your maryaada and don't jam about other shows!

3. The Den is not just about CONfakes, but reel takes so discuss dey story constructively in all its glory😃

Do dish about the Actors, but don't diss em or their frogs!  Anj won't post ur IF bail!

5. This is not Dadimaa's Darbar, so don't spam about the best way to bake ham, etc.!

6. We r going to open new Den before airtime and shift there once the show finishes whether u ve reserved ya not!  So, be PHAAST!

7. Don't QUOTE use "@" to reply varna you will get a Watt o Unwanted pics that will make ur eyes snap crackle n pop!  Max of 1 quote is okkie if u really must - that's all.

8. Naya Den if we run outta the original 1 for the day can be opened by anyone, but only post these rules & the link to the old den in the 1st post.  Don't forget to leave link of 2ndary dens in original one for the day. 

9. There is Devilsden A/C.  Its for emergencies & our awesome Kreations Corner
DEVIL'S PLEDGE
All the Devils raise hand and repeat after me 
"I SOLEMNLY SWEAR THAT I AM UPTO NO GOOD"
"And hereby Pledge to diss All de Spoilers n Spoof de Pictures"

WATCH ON STAR PLAYER

Star Player is testing whether they could go live at the same time or within the half-an-hour of airtime, but are NOT

Previous DENS with THEMES

Introduction on the SHOW's THEME

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1566472

Dadi
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1567872

Potential Plot lines (MB)
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1568732

MSK
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1569633

Dev
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1570540

Aesthetics (make up etc)
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1571442

Dialogues
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1572317

Brij and Yash
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1573564

Sameera
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1574594

Arjun
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1575672

Marketing
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1576750

Geet
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1577842

Symbolism
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1578747 

Naintara

Anwesha

Vicky

Music

Dance
Wedding Symbolism
Foreplay
Parallel Tracks

Fan Dumb
Today was an epi that got me jumping up and down and doing awww

so adorable both maan and geet- lovely dialogues and lovelier expressions

I fully enjoyed each moment of today's epi😳

i love the little wordplay of ballu and chaabbhi

it has really ahem..a nice symbolism...but im kinda shy talking about it here- so i'll just say it and not develop it

key is definitely the key of chastity

moving on from this- there is a sweeter one too- geet has the key to maan's heart and he came back to steal some moments and open the box which has so many memories and add these lovely stolen moments.

I loved their cute-naughty-romantic talks- was always what i wanted😃

Gc-DD portrayed the love of a married couple really well- brilliant expressions and GOD they were so happy- maneet i mean...

aaah i hate that deflated bhains nandini!!

i loved jugnu and SS of course- they were soo cute!!

Waiting to see what happens next

I gotta go study and so I'll end now
lots of love to all

Edited by geet.a - 12 years ago
ress
-------------
Aaaj Toh Devaaa Babaa Ne Sachi mein Bachaa Liya..Deva Babaaa ki JAI...😆
Waah Khuranaa Bhaiyon ka Kya kehnaa...they can CON ppl so easily..😆

Jugnu Mama Bcame Popat in front of everyonee again🤣
Hitler Family gonnaa make bharta of Deva for sure...😆

aww I loved Pammi and Geet's scene.. *sigh* aisi Saaf dil waali Bhabhi TV pe dekhi nahin😆I love how there is no Kitchen politics in this house..Yep there is sum Inferiority among daughhter-in-laws and daughters but still its not as worse as other shows..
Ay Ley Aa Gayi hitler Beeji ab raat ko kya chahiyee Lassi ya Chai? Pammi 24 hrs service mein hai..

Devaa getss Ek dum 5 Star khaana🤣🤣🤣Hahha he sure knwss how to put a girl in your hand "Pyaar se Behla Phuslaa ke" no wonder he is da KingCON..🤣

Ok Nandini what world do u live in? He is talking to a servant Muskurakee Toh Kyaa? he is a Mawali..aree waah..Ok I know Deva is like an expert with girls in everyone but I think he knows how to control more nowadays..Nandini just lookin for ways to get him in trouble...😆

Jugnu Ustaad wid write a novel on his Bhanji... "Mere Bhanji ke Do DO Maan"...Ek tha Driver Ek tha Naam ka Maan..Driver dikhe Bhaanji Baahon mein,Naam ka Maan dikhe Sabki Nigahon mein...🤣
but wait he is thinking of sum Kaani Chudail ka Badlaa...NT Popped in front of my eyes right then🤣

But in sum other room Memsaab and Driver ki Prem Kahani is being written☺️
aww Loved the scene and the way he carried her😳Haiyeee...
Driver culdn't sleep so he came for Medicinee to his Memsaab😳
But Memsaab is BerahamDriver ke Lafange Dil ka Haal hi nahin samajh rahi..
Naak Buzinesss..Hey Bhaggu An🤣🤣🤣🤣
Jugnu Maame sure has Surile Kaan..I doubt anyone heard the glass fall😆*Time for ACTION*
Munda was in Full on Romanchik Modee☺️Uff Geet shuld learn to take her chance when she gets it...
EEEKKSSS Tripp on the Bed☺️
Geet's smilee was soo adorablee...Ab sazaa ke liye Tayaar☺️
Balwant Singh liplockk karkee hi Jaayegaa...😎
BUT CHaabi Kabab mein Haddi😡
Ranchoddas Shamakdas Chanchad thought tht noses cum between while kissing but Ithee Chaabi...MSK needs to do chumma to prove no naak no chaabi cums between while kissing☺️
Hum Tum Kiss karne waale ho aur Chaabi Beech Mein Aa Jaaye😡
SR kar letee toh kya hota..Aaaj toh Doodh bhi tha na😳
MSK acts like a Dramaa Queen🤣
Chaabi ke Bahanee One more Pull ..this line came in my mindd
"Kamar Patli hai jitni bhi Mazaa Utna Nasheela hai"
BUt Wait Forehead chummas are back too🤣🤣
aww did he say rab rakhaa😳

NAHINNN Jugnu's Shaatir Ankhein catches MSK🤣

Deva is really missing Jail..🤣🤣Lagta hai koi Police waali ke saath koi setting ki hogi...
This Nandu is doing Chemical Lochaa in my Brain Gawsh what the heck is she thinkin? Devaaa is just helping na..Yeh toh deva kot Pitwa ke Rahegi..😆
OMG and is she like Invisiblee..anyone wuld see if sumone is standing there wen deva passed tht turn..Even Lacchi didn't see her when she was ryt next to the door..😕

Jugnu Maame found MSK's rumaal theree..Deva teri Jaan ab toh Rab hi Rakhee😆

GC&DD were fab with their moments in the bedroom..Total Hubby-wifey😳
I love the comfort level there is no awkwardness between them...😛
SS& Jugnu Maamee absouletely Fab with their comiccc stuff😆
MP needs to improve..
Barry Every dialoguee was fab especially MSK's wordplay wid Chaabi,Driver and Memsaab😳
Edited by Cute_Ash - 12 years ago

Quick Thoughts on the Episode

**OMG OMG...Jyoti reaches heaven**

I loved the epi...Maaneet really sizzled...I was expecting Geet to hyperventillate a bit more but munda was in full josh today😳😳😳😆 Geet was in giggling mode today...I wanted her to hyperventillate but I guess she was being naughty there trying to tease MSK While MSK was getting all horny and passionate with her😆😳...waise forehead kiss was proper one today and a bit sensuous I felt...it was not the usual fatherly fake kiss...his lips moved for the first time🤣😳

Loved the way both fell on the bed...gosh that was hawttt😳😳..precap was hotter but damn channel had to make it just a precap and not part of the epi😡😭...

Best part were the naughty dialogues of MSK written by Barry...too good😳😳..everything was perfect today starting from Maaneet back hug to Maaneet spl pulling-pushing to MSK carrying Geet in his arms to giving her those bedroom looks to  falling on the bed ...😳😳..Maaneet chemistry rocked today...GC-DD take a bow👏👏...GC was perfect and fabulous in his voice modulations today⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Daaku An congrats to u...Geet appreciates the importance of MSK's nose🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Ok apart from all the Maaneet chipka chipki😆

Few other things which I noticed were ...

I see Nandini-Dev track  as a big negative element here because there is no chemistry..the girl is weak in acting and also that track has no real potential🤔...

Jugnu Mama and Lucky r funny and I m enjoying their scenes👍🏼 but CVs should not overdo the comedy here becuase after a point it might look repitative and irritating🤔...

I want Tej-Pammi relationship to get more focus compared to Nandini-Dev track...Hoping to see Pammi standing up for her own self-respect one day😳

One good point which I noticed was that today MSK proved that he has NO insecurity anymore regarding Dev's presense around Geet since he himself locks Dev and Geet in the room together before the family arrives which indicates that he has full trust on Dev now and also there is no insecurity in his mind related to Geet's past👍🏼...so its a message to the viewers from the CVs that Maaneet hv moved on ...they hv accepted Dev ...its time we too accept it😆😃

More Analysis coming up Tomorrow once I come out of swarglok😃

Edited by jyoti06 - 12 years ago

Totally!! Haye mein marr jawan waala episode we got today!!❤️

OMG This ballu and baali are so cute and there Driver waali talks❤️ 🤣...Hayeee. Dil kush kar diya🤗 

Lafunga Dil pe kaabu rakhiye😍

Dil pe to kaabu rakh loon par is Naak Ka Kya Karoon🤣 LOL It was Hilarious🤣

MSK lifting his geet. Looking directly on her lips. LOL this Driver is too much naughty. Poor Maalkin, Phas Gayi. Driver ki bahaon mein🤣☺️

and the bed scene was so beautiful. The way Driver Ballu said that i will do the thing for which i came here. And then he goes coming more nearer to her lips Haye haye mein marr jawan😛

Pehle to yeh kaha jaata tha, ki kiss karte waqt kambakhat Naak beech mein kaise nahi aati!!

Abb yaha kaha jayega ki kiss karte waqt Chaabi beech mein kyun aa jaati hai

Coming to the Mama ji. My symathy is with him.😉 I so wish he soon reveals to everyone about the Real MSK and i hope he is able to finish his mission soon.😆

Dialgoe of the day!!

1. Lafunga Dil❤️🤣
2.Mujhe akele Neend Nahi Aati(Ahem Ahem)☺️
Edited by -Dimple- - 12 years ago
RES after ages!!!! 🤣

urf teri ada... 

KEYS!!!!

The key is an object symbolic of opening and closing powers. It represents knowledge, mystery, initiation, and curiosity.

MILK

Milk – Seen as the food of the gods, milk is also considered the first and most nutritious food. Because of this, milk has come to symbolize spiritual nourishment and immortality.  With its off-white color, milk has also been associated with the moon. Biblically, milk has been linked to honey, as God promised to deliver the Israelites to a "land of milk and honey."

BLUE

Blue symbolism associates blue with freedom, strength and new beginnings. Blue skies are emblematic of optimism and better opportunities. Blue is the color of loyalty and faith. Blue is power. Blue is also the color of protection. Blue symbolism is nearly universal in meaning. 
Blue symbolism emphasizes the cooling and relaxing qualities of blue, reminding us of the peace and calmness of night. Midnight night blue has a sedative effect that promotes meditation and intuition.

will xplain once i come back frm studying!!! 😉

Edited by Malihaluvmyself - 12 years ago
i want to know if Geet's kamar and hand is fine?? 🤔 after so much pulling grabbing pushing hayeee...kahii toot na jayeee 😆

Loved the Episode today...MSk's dialogues were the highlight of the epi...😍
Kiss se Naak tak ka qissa  was  really cute 😆...Jugnu  mama 🤣 awww i feel bad for his shatir ankhe, surilii kaan 😒🤣 ...hope he gets successful soon in his mission 👍🏼😆

Edited by -Parisa- - 12 years ago
Accha Chalo Reserve...Just for Maan's "Hai Mar Jawaan" attitude today...

Mujhe Neend Na Aaye Mujhe Chain Naaye...Koi jaaye zara dhoond ke laaye...Na jaane kaahan dil kho gaya...😍
i LOved this dialgoue by tejii!!!

GEET ko RAM chahiye!!!!! 🤣

waise jyo this time i want ur thesis... cos i wanna add something to it!! 

am damn serious this time... i need to talk to u... but TIME 😡

kavi...urf...

for someone someone!!!! 🤣

urf teri ada i like the way u groove urf tera badan i lkike to see u move...

urf teri nazar... it says i wanna do it with u!!!!! 
Edited by Malihaluvmyself - 12 years ago