Today's Precap - Rab Ne Mila Di Reet Ki Jodi

macarons thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Hi friends, how are you all doing? Hope you had a gala time watching today's episode. I have been posting Precap updates under a thread named Today's Precap in other forums and thought of starting one here too. So, here goes the Precap Update.

Today's Precap (30th April, 2011)

Episode Mini Update: Rahul and Geet meet. Rahul saves Geet from the goons.

Precap:

The Precap shows Geet scolding Rahul for talking to her family members from her mobile. She also says she ran away from her home. Rahul gets irritated and asks her to tie a board reading "I ran away from my home" next time.

Geet and Rahul sit in Rahul's car and there come the villans, the dhillons, looking for Geet in a jeep.

I just hope they don't find Geet so soon. I want to see more Reet scenes. Aww... in todays episode, Rahul's expressions were so cute and so are in the precap. Can't wait for tomorrow's episode anymore.

Chaskameter:

Let us increase the ranking of our show too. Press 5 rating on the chaskameter as many times as possible and please do not forget to rate the show.

Do leave your comments. Will be back again tomorrow with my PRECAP MICROSCOPE 😆
Edited by theshonaveer - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pktr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
❤️i aggrree cant wait for tomorrooww...Rahul was sssooo awesommeee today!!! omg i just loveee him tttooo much besttt episode today❤️❤️
macarons thumbnail

Originally posted by: pktr

❤️i aggrree cant wait for tomorrooww...Rahul was sssooo awesommeee today!!! omg i just loveee him tttooo much besttt episode today❤️❤️

Agree with you!
MMBG thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
It was the best epi ever, There first meeting was amazing, All our waiting worth it.
macarons thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zeisha143_MBG

It was the best epi ever, There first meeting was amazing, All our waiting worth it.

Yeah.. it was the best episode till date. loved it the most. it was awesome.
Sonali.R thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I agree .Rahul is a treat to watch. he acts and looks oh soo good. i hope they show lots more of him.he was superb and adorable today. love him
macarons thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sonali.R

I agree .Rahul is a treat to watch. he acts and looks oh soo good. i hope they show lots more of him.he was superb and adorable today. love him

Today's episode was awesome and is a real treat as you said. Hope every episode will be like today's! Loved luz today!
BiggestSidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It was the best episode
Rahul was just too good
macarons thumbnail
Thanks for thecomment and like. Agree with you. Worth watching episode.
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
precap microscope reminds me old JPSYA days...we used to do alot of masti there when Sidditi was there only...NC is back so his fans are...wink lets rock !!!!!