SAUDAMINI?????????

mayur_shanak thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

is she really dead but how who killed her plz tell me bcoz meine last wohi dekha tha jab saudamini n that bua was gng in the car n when Avanti knows all the truth plz tell me the story in short can sum1 do that plz

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mayur_shanak thumbnail
no rplies plz guyz rply na
iSakshi thumbnail

Originally posted by: mayur_shanak

is she really dead but how who killed her plz tell me bcoz meine last wohi dekha tha jab saudamini n that bua was gng in the car n when Avanti knows all the truth plz tell me the story in short can sum1 do that plz

saudamini died after falling off the terrace.. 
she was being thrown out by all.. thats when she ran up to terrace and threatened to do something bad.. avanti went up to help bring her down .. but saudamini got mad and lost her balance after trying to let go of avanti, while dying she cursed avanti and threatened to snatch vikram away.. now her ghost is roaming around the house, it has entered kishu's body...

this was my mini update...I hope it brought u upto speed..😳
mayur_shanak thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: DmLovesSantu

saudamini died after falling off the terrace.. 
she was being thrown out by all.. thats when she ran up to terrace and threatened to do something bad.. avanti went up to help bring her down .. but saudamini got mad and lost her balance after trying to let go of avanti, while dying she cursed avanti and threatened to snatch vikram away.. now her ghost is roaming around the house, it has entered kishu's body...

this was my mini update...I hope it brought u upto speed..😳

thank u so much
iSakshi thumbnail
πŸ˜‰ ur welcome
souroj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Dmloves Santu  or anyone  Pls can u tell me why Saudamini is hated so muchπŸ˜•. What has she done. Why does Vikram hate herπŸ˜•