selfish rashi and stupid aham

shruthi2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
i just cant believe it. just because she wanted to go to Switzerland, rashi said I LOVE U to jigar and hugged him. the moment it was confirmed she stepped a pace back. she is pure selfish #$%^&&**. i just cant tolerate her.

and this aham ka bacha.. he had booked tickets for Mrs Modi which koki took it for gopi, but precap shows that the ticket is booked for her. is nt he stupid. taking his mother to swiz, what will he do there, romance her? idiot, guys i m really frustrated with these two.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
even though we know Gopi is going.

All this hullabaloo for what as for rashi 🤬 as for Aham he needs to get a life.he needs to stop holding on to his mothers palu idot ,kortha, allu da pata (i know  Nazim will understand these punjabi kali
Rafeal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
*sneaks in* oh no, violent bens. Should i run away?*sneaks back* poor rashi!
shruthi2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: fanbidaai

even though we know Gopi is going.

All this hullabaloo for what as for rashi 🤬 as for Aham he needs to get a life.he needs to stop holding on to his mothers palu idot ,kortha, allu da pata (i know  Nazim will understand these punjabi kali

suk i m just fed up with this. still waiting for the day when aham sees the light
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shruthi2010

suk i m just fed up with this. still waiting for the day when aham sees the light

it is getting frustrating i think i will wait for the swizterland  episodes if nothing happens then  bye bye thats all we have been waiting of for certainly not raji or dawkin or the mother n father romances
anurao.66 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
There are no words to describe Rashi. How she plays with the emotions of others. Her mother is encouraging her to behave like that. Why did she get her daughter married. Just for money. The way Rashi played with Jigar's feelings. 

Will the mother-daughter duo never get got? Will justice never prevail? Is this the moral of the show which is supposed to be topping the charts. May God save the show and Star Plus.

Bhumika18 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I don't even mind the kalakaris that's all fine. But really does she (rashi) have to play with her husband's feeling. At least treat him with respect.
Savi13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
rashi more we say is less for her i wonder does Kanhaji also support bad people and their kalakari seems like that only...
shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
we all r frustrated. i have much sympathy for gopi and jigar how they both r tolerating them 
suvaaslondon thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fanbidaai

it is getting frustrating i think i will wait for the swizterland  episodes if nothing happens then  bye bye thats all we have been waiting of for certainly not raji or dawkin or the mother n father romances

Suk,
I said this in your other post.
But I do not think things will change after the swiss track.
Do not hope for too much.
Edited by suvaaslondon - 13 years ago