Frequent Posters

KBfanNo1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey Sush.. no worries. pls post if u can
Aanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
No worries Sushmita! Power cuts are the worst things. Period.

Make a new thread, when you post the part! :D

Congrats on finishing 150 pages, in just 4 parts! Shows just how much people love this FF 😳

xoxo
Aanya
simply.me thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

G8 FF...i got to say...i like ur writing style...especially the way you address the readers...i read ur ff in one day, and i love the way you know that the readers will be smiling at certain parts( 1st thread of this ff srry cant remember the chapter)...because i had a  smile on my face lol...Rahul is sooo sweet, im glad that he accepeted ridhmma as his sister...i want him to propose to muskaan soon and AR to embarass them...i also thought that armaan and rahuls boss might somehow be related to ridhmma but after armaan showed her picture to him you proved me wrong...😆...plz continue soon and can u add me to ur pm list plz..

👏👏👏..congrats for completing 150 pages..👏👏👏
Edited by simply.me - 12 years ago
nyxx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Shush!
Wow...moving onto another thread in just 4 parts! Im soo happy for you girl! Youre definitely one of the best writers on the block and im so glad that i get to read all your beautiful creations :) Do continue soon with the next part!

Congrats once again! Theres still many more threadss too comee as long as you keep writing for us = )
Edited by nyxx - 12 years ago
archielicious thumbnail
amazingly going di
wish to see thm married soon..
i jst love the emotions tht overflows from d ff..
gosh can u believe it i scolded mansi di (taming d wild) a lot for missing ths ff..
i know silly her..
hehe..
but not her fault entirely ..she is too busy..:(
enough my bak bak
continue soon
thnx for pm gurl

with luv!!!!
Simmy003 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Sowwwy for editing my comment sooo late!! ;( But I finally did it, on page 129!!! 😃 And o emm geee, I just noticed that you completed this thread!!!! 😲
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! <333 You write so beautifully, you deserve this and much, much more!!! 🥳
kajenarshianya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
That was AMAZING! I LOVED IT!
i just found this ff and i finished reading all the chapters and was completely excited to know what happens next.
Please update soon and, if possible, please PM me!
Thanks <3
..KaJenDelena.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
Heya Chicaaa!

Firstly I apologize for not commenting- you know how school was like!? arghhh I am drowning in assignments! anywho back to your FF...

Oh Emmm Geee sush! You are one amazing out-of the-world- writer! My absoulate fave on IF! Seriously you dont need me to tell you how of much of an awesome writer you are BUT I am going to anywho hehe ;) I said this before and I shall say it again; Write a Book and give me a call when you do lmaaaooo!

Your story is just progressing amazingly, like always! I dont how to praise you when it comes to your writing, i fear my words wont do enough justice. Everything is just simply P.E.R.F.E.C.T! nothing less. Sushmita, hun, I just love the simplcity of your writing, it leaves a great impact in my heart and my concious. I seriously remember everything clearly even if we get update after 13633684 years lmaoo, every word is like sketched in my memory lmaoo I think that should show how much I love your FF! hehee ;)

YAY! Armaan and Ridhimma are getting married, although its hurried they seem to share a deep relationship even though they havent conversed much. I like the way they show how much they "love" eachother ( think its a tad little early to say love) with the smallest of gestures from both of them. Love the part where  Armaan accidently slipped that he likes her in Sari's and she who doesn't like them for his sake wanted to get it. That's just sweet!

Everything is shown in perfect percesion. I like the way whole scenes are shown with everyone having a part to play. The story is sooo realistic and I just loved that about it- always have! Right from the beginning your writing grips me and leaves me wanting more! 

I love Padma ahaha the way she teased armaan after that little moment AR had ( which by the way was sooo cute!) was hilirious! I imagined everything perfectly, Ridhimma running away, Armaan;s face, Padma and Anaya's goofy smiles- imagined everything! hehe

Also adore armaan and anaya's relationship but i have feeling that will cause a certain tension to AR's relationship in the future as in if she dies, that will cause alot of problems- i dont know, I am sure u got something planned based on this relationship thats why you focus on it but Idk i could be wrong.  hope so lmaoo =/

UPDATEEE SOOON! love priyanka.

shonadesire thumbnail
Awesome part dear
thanks for pm
cont soon
-LoVe.KaSh- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMG awesome showsome part dear..
i just love armaan soo much hes soo naughty n cute
and so is ridhima..so shy n cute lil angel lve her..
love the way story is going:D
plz continue soon :D
congo for finishing this thread:D