#5 ARSH FF- A HOPE TO BE LOVED - Updated on PG 121

-Ms.Muffin- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

# 5 A HOPE TO BE LOVED

Hello My lovely readers...😳Ok seriously this is unexpected.. 5 thread woow we are doing awesome right...You guys donno how grateful i am to all of u... Really am grateful to u all for making this FF soo brilliant... This FF was and is most special to me as this is very close to my heart...Like always i will appreciate a lot if you guys give me your lovely comments and views Same as in previous threads... I have always listened to you all and will keep doing it in future...A big hug and Big Thank u to all my readers including all silent readers for the support... Love you All...😊😊

Songs included in previous thread :

Aa paas Aa - Ankahee

Tujhe bhula diya - Anjaana Anjaane

Mohobbat aapse - Aa dheke zara

Ore piya - Aja Nachle

In dino - Life in a metro

Sau Dard hai - Jaaneman

Maula mere - Anwar

Zindagi mai kabhi koi - Musafir

Bin tere - I hate love stories

Dil Ibadat - Tum mile

Link to First thread : https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1521500

Link to Second thread : https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1539536

Link to Third Thread : https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1580176

Link to Fourth thread : https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1626883

Okk guys Those who want Pm from me plss do press the like button...
And guys do comment and waiting for all your comments..
New readers also please to press the LIKE button if u want Pm...I know many of u are sad as i sometimes miss out pm's... Will be easy if u make a comment or press like button.. Thank u...

LOVE AISH 😳

INDEX :

PART 54 : PAGE 2
PART 55 : PAGE 10
PART 56 : PAGE 18
Part 57 : PAGE 25
PART 58 : PAGE 32
Part 59 : Page 49
Part 60 : Page 62
PART 61 : PAGE 69
Part 62 : PAGE 76
Part 63 : Page 89
Part 64 : Page 98
Part 65 : Page 107
Part 66 : PAGE 114
Part 67 : Page 121
Edited by DJ_AISHII - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

29priya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
hey congrats on opening a new thread...
m4manju thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7
a big round of applause for the 5th thread aishi ⭐️ may u write many more awesome parts and arsh FFs...A H T B L rocks 😳
sweetie_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
congratulations!!!
5th thread yaar
do i need to say anything more?
AbnerFernandes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
5th thread AISH ur going great
Laila.N thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Congrats for the new thread 😊
blessed4 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
congo for the new thread !!!!

Laddoo.Phaddoo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hmmm ahhh iam soo happy and at the same timee feeling a bit nostalgic😭🤣iam soo silly na u knwww😳😆aishyy u knw i stl remember the day whn u used to write the eternal story and ur first fiction BHATAKTI ATMA AND BHOOTNI 😆on KaSh😳😆thse wre some days man...
Iam proud of uu...u r an awsome writer and u deserve it yaaarrr so laddooo shaddooo apke liye😳
👏Congooo meri jaaannn🥳keep on entertaining us and (specially me)u knw na how😉😍🤣🤣
i hope u got ur gift and liked it😉

a chota sa pyaar bhara bhet from ur bhootni ke
muahhh😎

-Ms.Muffin- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

PART 54 :

Shilpa open her eyes and look around sleeply.. Still she felt weakness in her body which made her lazy.. Rolling in the bed she covers her face with pillow she hear footstep.. Pushing away the pillow she looks up to see Armaan who stood with  a steaming coffee and breakfast while grinning..  Shilpa groans and covers her face with the pillow again which makes him frown.. Slowly he puts the tray on the table and move closer and snatch away the pillow...
Shilpa : ( Irritatedly ) What Armaan...
Armaan : ( Match her voice ) Why did you make face when u saw the breakfast...
Shilpa looks at him hesitantly...
Shilpa : I dont wanna eat.. I feel like vomiting..
Armaan smiles hearing her cute words...
Armaan : Thats just ur feeling.. U want vomit believe me.. Now eat this..
Shilpa ignores him and takes the plate from the table.. Silently she eats the food while all the time he keeps staring at her admiringly..
Shilpa notice his gaze and starts to get up from the bed when he stops her... She frowns at him...
Armaan : You are still weak Shilpa.. U cant go..
Shilpa : But i have work to do... Ariya..
Armaan : ( cut her words ) Ariya had her breakfast...
Shilpa struggles under his hold..
Shilpa : I cant stay on bed whole day...
Armaan : Yes u have to.. U have no choice..
Shilpa : ( Irritatedly ) Oh really.. Who can stop me..
As she starts to get up Armaan pulls her down on the bed and jams his body with hers.. Shilpa gasps with the contact.. He pulls her hands upto her head level.. Shilpa feels all the old memories rush back to her once.. She trembles under his touch while he keeps looking at her intently...
Shilpa : ( Nervously ) Armaan.. Plss...
Armaan : I can stop you.. And i nicely know how to stop u.. U are staying in bed today and resting.. U got it..
Shilpa : ( protest ) But i have work...
Armaan tighten his grip and moves closer to her lips which makes her breathless at once...
Armaan : I know several other ways to convice u... Or you agree with my words...
Shilpa nervously shakes her head as a yes while he smiles seeing her fear... At once he loose his hold when he notice her face go pale.. Armaan looks at her with a frown..
Armaan : ( worriedly ) Shilpa.. Are u fine...
Shilpa : ( Whispers ) Get of me...
Armaan : ( confusedly ) Whats wrong...
Shilpa looks at him in anger.. Her face was totally pale and white...
Shilpa : ( Shouts ) Get of me or else i will vomit on you...
As her words hit him instantly he moves away from her with big eyes.. Shilpa quickly covers her mouth and run to the washroom.. All the while he keeps looking at the washroom confused.. But as he hears her vomit continuously he walks inside and starts to rub her back soothing her pain.. Shilpa looks at  him with tired eyes and rest her head on the crook of his neck.. She didint have much strength as whatever she ate was gone.. Armaan looks at her sadly wondering this is gonna be everyday's scene now.. He slowly picks her up and place her on the bed and gives a light kiss on her forehead.. Shilpa looks at him trying to control her feelings... He understood she was confused.. With her own feelings.. Still he knew she would forgive him very soon... Shilpa slowly turns away from him and close her eyes trying to sleep... Armaan smiles and pulls on the blanket on her and leave the room..

2 days later :

Shilpa looks at Armaan who set in the sofa laughing with Ariya.. She thought abt how he took care of her.. How he was with her everytime now.. She knew how much she insisted him to go for work.. But he made up the excuse that he had taken holiday.. She didint wanna ask the reason as she knew it herself.. Still she was not ready to accept it.. Her fear always stopped her to accept him.. She knew they both needed time to work on for their relationship..
Her thoughts get interrupted when the phone rings.. Shilpa starts to get up to get the call when Armaan takes it before her..
Armaan : Hello...Yaa Rahul tell me...
Rahul : ( nervously ) Armaan.. Bro can u come hospital...
Armaan : ( frowns ) why.. whats wrong...
Rahul : Gosh Muskaan is in delivery ... Plss come here i am soo nervous here alone..
Armaan : Rahul dont worry.. U just calm down.. I will come there as soon as possible..
As he cuts the call Shilpa moves to him..
Shilpa : Whats wrong...
Armaan : Muskaan is in delivery... I need to go there now..
Shilpa : Wait.. I will also go with you...
Armaan : ( Thinks for sometime ) Ok lets go.. But we should take Ariya with us too.. Go and get ready..
Shilpa nods and move to her room ...

They enter the hospital and notice a worried Rahul who kept working from one side to another..  He starts to laugh seeing his condition while Shilpa smacks on his arm..
Armaan : What now...
Shilpa : Why are u laughing.. Go and talk to him..
Armaan nods and walk upto Rahul..  He slowly pats on his shoulder while Rahul smiles weakly...
Armaan : Why are you soo tensed bro...
Rahul : I am not tensed Armaan.. Am just worried.. Hope all goes fine..
Armaan : All will be fine... Otherwise it looks like its u who is gonna give birth..
Armaan starts to laugh but stops as he notice both of them glaring at him...
Rahul : You are sick Armaan...
Armaan : Ok no jokes sorry bro...
Shilpa shakes her head and takes a seat while taking Ariya in her lap.. Armaan gives her a smile but she looks away quickly...
Rahul : You are now making fun of me.. What will you do when Shilpa goes through delivery...
Armaan looks at Rahul in a serious manner... He slowly smiles and speak..
Armaan : I would cry in happiness.. Simple...
Rahul rolls his eyes and look away while Shilpa stares at him hearing his words.. Armaan looks away awkwardly and starts to talk with Rahul...
Their talks get interrupted as the doctor comes out... Behind her comes a nurse with a  baby in her hand.. Rahul looks at the baby bursting in happiness while Armaan stares in a awe... Shilpa quickly gets up and moves closer to them..
Rahul : ( Happily speaks ) Its a boy.. Its a boy Armaan
Armaan grins at him and look at Shilpa who kept staring at the baby with tears.. He frowns as he notice her walk away from  them...
Armaan notice Shilpa taking a seat staring at the floor.. He sighs and move beside her ...
Shilpa : ( whispers ) Muskaan's baby is soo beautiful...
Armaan : ( Smiles ) Yes he is...
Shilpa : I .. I feel scared..
Armaan : Why Shilpa...
Shilpa looks up into his eye... Armaan looks down understanding what she wanted to say.. They stare at the space silently without a word for sometime...
After sometime Armaan holds her hand and look deeply in her eyes...
Armaan : I know i have dissapointed you a lot... But i am really trying to make it up for u Shilpa.. I promise neither u nor the baby would ever be harmed.. I will be always with u both.. Protect u both.. Thats my promise...
Shilpa stares at him for sometime.. Both look back to the floor with a sigh.. Feeling a satisfactions in their content hearts...

Jab koi baat bigad jaaye jab koi mushkil pad jaaye
Tum dena saath mera o humnawaaz

Na koi hai na koi tha zindage mein tumhaare siva

Ho chaandni jab tak raat deta hai har koi saath
Tum magar andheron mein na chhodna mera haath
Ho chaandni jab tak raat deta hai har koi saath
Tum magar andheron mein na chhodna mera haath

[ Find more Lyrics on http://mp3lyrics.org/TK ]

Wafadaari ki vo rasmein nibhayenge hum tum kasmein
Ek bhi saans zindagi ki jab tak ho apne bas mein
Wafadaari ki vo rasmein nibhayenge hum tum kasmein
Ek bhi saans zindagi ki jab tak ho apne bas mein

Dil ko mere hua yakeen hum pehle bhi mile kahin
Silsila ye sadiyon ka koi aaj ki baat nahin
Dil ko mere hua yakeen hum pehle bhi mile kahin
Silsila ye sadiyon ka koi aaj ki baat nahin

NOTE : OK guys Hope u will love the part... plss do comment and give me ur views and comments... And do press the Like button...

Love Aish.. 😳

P.S - Special thanxs to ladoo ( Anu ) For the lovely siggie... Love u... 😳
Edited by DJ_AISHII - 13 years ago
pinderdd thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awww loved how A is taking care of S, hopefully she forgives him soon, awesome update😃