radhev thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
THANKS FOR THE UPDATE

ekta15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
HI THANKS FOR THE UPDATE
but i didn't get the precap wheather rohan was also present there when padma was asking dev about letter
set_raj thumbnail

Originally posted by: ekta_bajaj

HI THANKS FOR THE UPDATE
but i didn't get the precap wheather rohan was also present there when padma was asking dev about letter

He was not present when Padma asked frm Dev, but he is shown in his room breaking glasses and screaming..
set_raj thumbnail

Originally posted by: bholabear

Thanks for the update. Ab ye Asakshi vivah kahan se aa gaya!!??? Never heard of it??? Raj, Guruma gardes, misti, some gyan on this please?? Chalo Misti ka analysis padhthey hain.

BHola jee Radhe Radhe..never heard about Asakshi Vivah..there is Gandharva vivah, Rakshashi Vivah etc..but not this one...CVS creation..😊
zorinatm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
very good episode and Radhika is a strong person who knows what she wants Thanks a lot  Set _Raj for update
set_raj thumbnail

Originally posted by: chalhov

RBG thanks for the update and I had posted the same song baharon in the MM thread Rohan has become mad😆😕

This is called Telepathy..😆
candiva007 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: radev24

Hi Candiva, the precap is amaaazing ! Obviously Padma finds out about the letter that Rads left under young Dev's pic and therefore questions Dev, "Didn't Radhika write that letter FOR YOU ? And the angry burst of Rohan suggests that he gets to know about it too, but perhaps after the 6th phera and says ... Main kuch nahi sunna chahta, i.e. Radhika I dont want to hear anything. Bet the precap will be part of ME on Sat April 30th, I think.

Thanks!  I can't wait for the ME on Saturday.  😃