26th April Written Update

princess_star11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
BAVD 26TH APRIL 2011 WRITTEN UPDATE

Epi starts off by Pandit ji saying that Eeshwar doesnt want this wedding to happen either and I will not be able to proceed with the wedding, forgive me I cannot go against gods will. Everybody is shocked when Pandit ji says this. Bharti is crying and looks at the burnt/ruined mandap. Murli says to Pandit ji that you are a Pandit how can you say that God wants bad for us (meaning how can you say that god doesnt want us to marry?). Pandit ji says that try and understand, the mahurat has gone so this wedding cannot take place. Murli says how can it not? All time that god has made is shubh (phagwan ka banaya har waqt shubh hota hai). Murli says when I married Bharti before it was a shubh mahurat and why are you woried? when a human faces calamities then does phagwan first see the mahurat and then does he come?? Shradha (belief) is greater than mahurat and today I have the shradha to be tied in this relationship. There is no better mahurat than today, I have promised a great man that I will fulfill his promise and I have to complete it in any circumstances. Murli turns towards Bharti and says to Pandit ji that you have to get us married today, as for a shaadi you dont need a mandap, band and baraat, so can you please proceed the vidhis (rituals). Pandit ji says look around where will I do the shaadi?. Murli extends his hand towards Bharti and says come with me and everybody else too. They all leave and come to a Mandir.

Murli says to Pandit ji that a while ago you were talking of shubh mahurat and now look the Mandir is our mandap, the starts and moon are our baraati and Phagwan and my family are the viewers. They are all happy and proceed towrads the mandap. After a while Pandit ji asks for the brides parents to come forward for the kanyadan. Bharti and Dhara feel sad and look at eachother. Then Dhara remembers the lawyer reading out Rupesh's will which states that Bhushan chacha is now responsible for Bhartis welfare. So Dhara tells Bhushan chacha to go ahead and do the kanyadan. Bhushan chacha asks Bhansilal to help him with the kanyadan as last time Bhansilal helped Rupesh do it as Bhansilal accepted Bharti as his daughter. They both go ahead and Bharli are really happy. They complete the wedding by Murli putting Sindoor and Manglesutra on Bharti and then the phere (have to say that Bharli look really sweet here but Gau and Mridang seem to be happy but have these conspiring looks on their faces). Bharli take everyones ashirwad and Dhara says that I am really happy that Bhartis father chose you as Bhartis varr and that you are not my son in law but son. Murli says Maa why dont you come and stay with us as you have accepted me as your son. Mridang and Gau shocked. Epi ends on Dhara's speechless face.

Precap: Murli prays to God that he has married Bharti with full shradha this time and asks God that he hopes to rectify all his mistakes. Wheras Bharti prays that she can take care of the household.

Hope you like it guys 😊

Dont forget to press the LIKE button! 😊

Edited by princess_star11 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-sia- thumbnail
Thanks Aanchal for the great update :) 
Looks like Vrish has brought schedule into the forum ;)

Quite a good epi but only one thing is that they could have avoided all this by just revoking the divorce papers n Murli could have taken Bharthi straight home!!! As simple as that but CV's had to show all this!!
At end Mridala's expression was too good - horrified ones!!!
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
thanks aanchal
wow now  with hoover machine on the updates wud be regular

i got bored with episode yday. and the way murli kept looking at bharti was too funny for me. it looked he wud eat her up  fast hehehee

baba dumbledore was missing.  but honest what was the point with the rituals

now new plan by gau and mridang

hashbrown thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sia-

Quite a good epi but only one thing is that they could have avoided all this by just revoking the divorce papers n Murli could have taken Bharthi straight home!!! As simple as that but CV's had to show all this!!
At end Mridala's expression was too good - horrified ones!!!

completely agree with @sia. it was totally not necessary to go through all this...but this is after all a soap where things are just over exaggerated and blown out of proportions.

i still liked yesterday and today's episodes simply because they were a welcome change from all the brutal stuff that we have been seeing for the past many months.
i liked murli looking and smiling at bharti, because he looked like a man who has just fallen in love.
going through these rituals again probably means that he wants to experience them, now with a changed heart.

bharti's mom carried herself quite decently. her dialogues and expressions were good too along with gau and mirdang.

Your very welcome guys! Yes the epi was a little scary as in the way Murli was smiling at Bharti every 2 seconds which kind of freaked me out! He looked like a lovestruck man, a huge change from him last avatar! I am completely clueless as to what Gau and Mridang are planning next but atleast Bharli seem to be happy. I think he looks better with a little stubble than completely clean shaved!Lol!

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
hhaa i think murli looked happy but bharti is still nervous or apprehensive

and clean shavd look didnt go well for murli

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Great update, Princess Star.  I was w/o internet all day, so couldn't glue this earlier.  But I'll leave this on until the next update is up.

Last night's episode was a bore, mainly due to Murli being bhashan city.  I preferred their previous marriage, even though Murli's heart was definitely not in it.  Also, previously, I had joked that since Murli had untied Dhara, using the same logic that he was asked to marrry Bharti first time around, he should have married Dhara.  Well, he didn't, but he did the next best thing - ask Dhara to come home w/ him. 😈  I still think Dhara should marry Bhushan and adopt Amit!

It was funny that when Murli invited Dhara, not only Dumroo, but Jhumka too was happy about it, whereas Mridala weren't.  Maybe Dhara can move in w/ Murli's birth family, so that Mridala doesn't have to suffer her.  Really speaking, shouldn't she go to Parameshwar Chauhan?  I guess not, since there would be plenty of bad blood b/w them.

I dont think Dhara should marry Bhushan and adopt Amit! That would be a little crazy coz Dhara addresses Bhushan as Bhaiyya so it would be completely weird to get them married. Plus Bhushan is already married isnt he?

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: princess_star11

I dont think Dhara should marry Bhushan and adopt Amit! That would be a little crazy coz Dhara addresses Bhushan as Bhaiyya so it would be completely weird to get them married. Plus Bhushan is already married isnt he?

If Bhushan is married, where is his wife?  After Rupesh lost everything, Bhushan invited them to stay in his house indefinitely (it's actually a blooper that they showed Bhushan away whenever Rupesh & Dhara were home, since it was Bhushan's house that they moved too after Murli finalized on the divorce.)  So since they were all staying @ Bhushan's place, if he has a wife, shouldn't she have been their hostess?

Given that, I think Bhushan is a widower, and may have a son living in some gaon.  Dhara is a widow.  It would make sense for them to marry and settle down together, and adopt Amit as a son, so that he too can live independently of the dwarf community.

Dhara's other option - since they will be introducing Murli's father, brother & bhabi, Dhara could marry the father, since the mother apparently is no more.  Since Murli doesn't regard him as his father, it shouldn't create any strange situations, except maybe his birth father being his sasur 🤣
Edited by _Vrish_ - 13 years ago

Originally posted by: _Vrish_

If Bhushan is married, where is his wife?  After Rupesh lost everything, Bhushan invited them to stay in his house indefinitely (it's actually a blooper that they showed Bhushan away whenever Rupesh & Dhara were home, since it was Bhushan's house that they moved too after Murli finalized on the divorce.)  So since they were all staying @ Bhushan's place, if he has a wife, shouldn't she have been their hostess?

Given that, I think Bhushan is a widower, and may have a son living in some gaon.  Dhara is a widow.  It would make sense for them to marry and settle down together, and adopt Amit as a son, so that he too can live independently of the dwarf community.

Dhara's other option - since they will be introducing Murli's father, brother & bhabi, Dhara could marry the father, since the mother apparently is no more.  Since Murli doesn't regard him as his father, it shouldn't create any strange situations, except maybe his birth father being his sasur 🤣

Ha ha the last bit was funny about the birth father being his sasur! For now i my opinion Dhara should remain as she is and not remarry so soon! 😃