Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

qwww thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
πŸ˜†Double B  - Double D what is he discussing ?

Originally posted by: Theatre

I want to know what he's smoking!!!!?!?

Khamosh! πŸ˜†[signature Sinha slogan]

The rivalry between Big B and Double B is legendary. The story goes that when Sinha was becoming popular, Bachchan removed him from all his two-hero films and replaced him with ever smiling Shashi Kapoor.

Sinha even returned sweets and gifts that Bachchans sent out after the wedding. Recently though it seems the relationship is thawed.
sheee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Or it could be that he is high on his daughter's fame.
IHeartDeepika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Shotgun is always making digs at Big B.
I don't recall watching any of his movies...all my mom says when I ask about him is "Why the heck did Poonam, who is so gorgeous marry him?" πŸ˜†
Yahoo2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: qwww

πŸ˜†Double B  - Double D what is he discussing ?

πŸ˜†
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
yeah that what i also said in my provious post.. all what I remember him from is shaan . where he comes after sunil dutt's death.-. and then naseeb - the so called casanova.. 
i dont think i have seen any other movie of him..
hmm hell no..
Edited by Sallufanno1 - 13 years ago
sweet_angel27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Haven't really ever heard about him until the release of Dabaang, when I found out he's Sonakshi;s father.
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sallufanno1

yeah that what i also said in my provious post.. all what I remember him from is shaan . where he comes after sunil dutt's death.-. and then naseeb - the so called casanova.. 

i dont think i have seen any other movie of him..
hmm hell no..

shotgun is one who admitted his affairs on one show abt 8 -9years back  indirectly and even admitted in magzines  ..he had long affair with reena roy ...all the time he portrayed himself like he was macho-man because he had affairs
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

see that what i said i never ehard about him and im not even that old that i should be hearing about them.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: fire_gun

shotgun is one who admitted his affairs on one show abt 8 -9years back  indirectly and even admitted in magzines  ..he had long affair with reena roy ...all the time he portrayed himself like he was macho-man because he had affairs

bollywoodbabe1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
He's so annoying, always been trying to compete with the BigB from their early days, and he has never succeeded at coming even close to Amitji!