oneshot - gopi explodes tantrums to aehem

-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

All fanfics and oneshots  which i have been written with my own knowledge - this is solely my work and no one can recreate or copy my work without permission 

---------------------------------------

Gopi got fed up with aehem tantrums. He was again shouting at her. Why the earth are you standing here go? Tum jaisi unpar gavar larki mujko nahi chahiye.

Gopi got angry and spoke up:
agar mein unpar hoon to jaa kar meri maami urmi sai poocho, she's the reason why am uneducated. Enough of you calling me an unpar. That mami who took my fathers pensions and her husbands money and spent it all on rashi education how the hell will I get educated? No one perfect in life. Not even you. No matter how a person has reached in business, education or what, its their heart and deeds count. But you how long will I keep on tolerating you. Do one thing, make a deal, either divorce me, or get me educated. Up to you. Enough of me being stupid and being a fool by rashi. She the main cause what's between us. And kinjal she the one who ordered 5 lakh necklace you can take it back, no need for me to have all these expensive stuff as there not made for me and not my type.

Aehem looked at her in a shocked way. At the door, stood staring, the whole Modi family with kinjal and urmila.

And this is where the story began. You can think of the rest of what aehem will do. Edited by ayesha_78 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-GayabCat- thumbnail
Final part to be updated tomorrow :D ...
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
very succinctly put sister Ayesha. You covered everything that is keeping them apart...well done...👏
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Thank you nafisa sister btw what does succintly mean ?
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ayesha_78

Thank you nafisa sister btw what does succintly mean ?

to express, with a minimum of words, clearly, to get to the point quickly, like you can also use concise or precise also.