Posted: 12 years ago
I love this drama i am sooo gutted it's goin off air soon!!😔

WOW isn't there anyone who watches maati ki banno...????

Edited by kasumika - 12 years ago
hey who told u that its ending?? where did u read this
its ending on may 6 there is a telly chakkar article
I used to watch it...but stopped after the entry of Saudamini. It did not make sense the way story was going. I again started watching after Yashodhan's marriage with Sunaina, but sadly that track was not continued and there was an announcement of the serial winding up...I am looking for written updates as I m unable to weatch it these days...but i guess there isw no one who post updates. 
I am really upset its ending, Have u seen th latest storyline aparently tht autistic boy the one with th musical instrument can see saudamini's ghost...😲

Dont understand...why they hav introduced a new track when the show is ending. First Saudamini was a pain and now it wil b her ghost. I am unable to watch the show, as it is only telecast once at 6:30 PM and there is no repeat, would b gr8 if someone can post written updates.

Edited by phulwa - 12 years ago
Ok dnt u watch colors much...?? 😕
I do watch...currently watching Laado and also follow Balika Vadhu and Uttran. I was regularly following Maati ki Banno, till the time it was repeating at 8:30 AM, do u hav any latest updates?
No i'm afraid I dnt sorry...😔 x