Kasturilover thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi All,

I have seen a lot of television serials...though I loose patience and give up😆

But one of the best love I have seen is that shown by Hanif towards Mini...I had that warm feeling in my heart when he locates Mini ðŸ˜³...the whole build up to finding her and then the way he looks at her...poignant.

That love just came accross ...more than any of the falling in the arms set to movie soundtracks that we normally see😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hanif's love for Mini is the ideal sort of unconditional love.  Edited by darlunia - 13 years ago
JAYAAA

vidya??? darling wrong forum...

😆

its ok  badey-2 shehro mein choti choti baatein hoti rehti hain...

but true that! His love for mini is blind,unconditional and for lifetime

BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Ritika...😆...damn...this is what happens when you write about one show while your mind is on the other. 😳
good fun...
taaang pulling u see 😆
Nymeria thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
true that! Hanif's love for Mini is unconditional love and it is being portrayed in a rather subtle way than the typical "fairy" tale version used in indian shows normally.  hanif won her over not by singing songs or taking her out to dinner, instead he won her love by emotionally being  with her if not physically being with her all the time.
Edited by Ramy25 - 13 years ago
BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Spot on Amy...Hanif won over Mini by simply being there. He never tried to judge or change her like everybody else in her life. In his life, she came first...that must mean a lot to somebody who has always been treated as a distant second to the achieving Aditya.
I've actually lost count of reality connection in this show...

" h
anif won her over not by singing songs or taking her out to dinner, instead he won her love by emotionally being  with her if not physically being with her all the time.""

I had a second cousin who suffered from leukemia ... She had so much respect n regard for my dad than her real uncles ...
Dad didnt help her financially or anything but just mere support ..actually a single phone call everyday made her feel so much betta...
I just shared this bcos i could link with what makers were trying to potray

Edited by tvdekha - 13 years ago
Nymeria thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Jaya-- and that is what she needed all this while.

@Ritika-- that's one thing i like about this show that despite being fictional, it somehow seems realistic than those other shows that are supposedly "realistic" yet turn out to be so very fictional.

@your Dad- awww that is so very nice of him. Actually, i volunteer at this hospital to get my volunteer hours for college apps and stuff and when i go and talk to the patients and the families, they are just so grateful to me for spending those few minutes talking with them and most importantly "listening" to them.
Thanks !

ya i've heard about that...
Being a good/patient listener is the greatest quality one could eva achieve.
my other cousin always complains about doing all that...like he has to get up early,volunteer on weekends...hehe!