Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spatty123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Looks like Tappu ke haath bhi pregnant ho gaye hai :) This elephantine pregnancy has had its effects on Tappu's arms and hands as well.  Bahut mote haathon se utha nahi jata naa isliye Pappu has to feed her everytime. πŸ˜‰

souroj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: intruderfast

i only watched the last part ,and it was good, lagta hain shuru mein bahut bakwaas huaπŸ˜†

veer is angry at iccha , he should be
atleast precap was nice, jogi is starting to doubt tapsy

Anmol it was not that bad as we expectedπŸ˜†πŸ˜†. Taps was full on nautanki but Veer gave irritated looks and was continuously calling Iccha.
riatagore thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
when they will end this feeding track pappu by tappu
FunLyfe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
But tapasya was looking good yesterday...😊...what choice poor Veer has, Ichcha is harassing him like anything...now I wont blame Veer for anything he does for Tapasya or any other girl...
sps0114 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: intruderfast

i only watched the last part ,and it was good, lagta hain shuru mein bahut bakwaas huaπŸ˜†

veer is angry at iccha , he should be
atleast precap was nice, jogi is starting to doubt tapsy

Ek baat bolu Anmol - last scene between Veer ichcha was good - first thought is Veer will be very angry with ichcha, second thought he may not get angry on ichcha...

when he enters the room his expression was more of being relieved to see her she is ok but when ichcha puts on her fake smile to hide her fear to be blasted by Veer then Veer's face gets a frown on...

I have a feeling he understood what transpired between Taps and Ichcha on the stairs and how Taps ended up for the dinner...

Would love it if Veer tells ichcha he is not Ichcha and Taps toy that they can play with him and she better not try anything like this with him again...he will be firm with her in his expression but will not shout at her...ichcha should admi she lied tho'
arunima_LUIT thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: watchserial

It is crappy to watch these scenes especially now when it's clear it's not veers baby. Tappu has been degraded much- pls bring her on the path to redemption, sand then spawn another story even if it means she is turning negative again. But snap her out of this.

This does not show ichchas dumbness but CVs your sub quality intellect and stupidity. Are you on drugs?

fab Post πŸ‘
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i was really irritated wid icchha's stupidity!! πŸ₯±if she wanted DLTB wid SLVB(Sloth Like Veer Bundela) then she cud've joined them at the end so that veer wud've pacified.
i was v .happy SLVB started showing his disinterest in DLTB & i thought its worth watching after i argued my uncle 2 switch the channels 2 colors but then came most horrible scene of Pappu feeding Tappu!!🀒🀒🀒🀒πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±

i agree icchha is dumb but who has asked pappu 2 feed tappu??if she was showing nakhara then he cud've persudaed her 2 eat by saying that its harmful 4 baby & how can she do this 2 her child whom she so much luvs?? but no he started himself feeding 2 her!!yuck!!🀒🀒πŸ₯±πŸ₯±
and wats the use of his dead angry expressions wen he'd himself fed that dracula like tappy baby!!!🀒🀒

it"ll b gud slap on the face of pappu wen kid truth cums out!! i want him 2 slap himself after slapping idiot icchha!!😑😑
FunLyfe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tiny15

i was really irritated wid icchha's stupidity!! πŸ₯±if she wanted DLTB wid SLVB(Sloth Like Veer Bundela) then she cud've joined them at the end so that veer wud've pacified.

i was v .happy SLVB started showing his disinterest in DLTB & i thought its worth watching after i argued my uncle 2 switch the channels 2 colors but then came most horrible scene of Pappu feeding Tappu!!πŸ₯±

i agree icchha is dumb but who has asked pappu 2 feed tappu??if she was showing nakhara then he cud've persudaed her 2 eat by saying that its harmful 4 baby & how can she do this 2 her child whom she so much luvs?? but no he started himself feeding 2 her!!yuck!!πŸ₯±
and wats the use of his dead angry expressions wen he'd himself fed that dracula like tappy baby!!!🀒🀒

it"ll b gud slap on the face of pappu wen kid truth cums out!! i want him 2 slap himself after slapping idiot icchha!!😑😑

Well cant see much fault with Veer here...he knows what a dramabaaz adamant tappu is...better to feed her & keep her mouth shut...and he has his wife's full support..
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I dont really know , in which land this cvs are living to actually thin ppl see chemistry btw VEEEYAAA , oh please some one tell them that ppl see them with surprised faces and disgusted acts of both of them ...
divy609 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Was even that scene edited ?? The precap had him smiling full-on nah ... But It didn't seem much to me πŸ˜• But still they have to stop projecting these couple on-screen It's so irritating when there's nothing there and she's lying to everyone comfortably ...