FF - hogya hai tujko pyaar [Y]

-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

All fanfics and oneshots  which i have been written with my own knowledge - this is solely my work and no one can recreate or copy my work without permission 

---------------------------------------

Here is a brand new ff for everyone. Am already getting tensed with the gohem relationship if it going to make progress or not so here is this ff and see if they will progress after the switz trip or not. Enjoym

Part 1:

Gopi was standing outside on the slopy mountain and watching everything, surrounding her, she thought of her past, how she had been abused, hurt, been through tough times because of aehemji. She realized that koki had deliberately brought her here, she felt comfortable seeing the new world that she had never seen before. Koki had come behind her, tip toeing as the mountain was a bit slidy, she came to her and gopi hugged. She cried her heart out and asked why does it happen to her.

Koki was worried, after giving a 30 minute lecture with 3 tight slaps to Aehem he still did not change. She was shocked that he was her son.

What could she do? Aehem who was in his room, all broken down, recollecting the memories with Gopi and how he taunted her knowingly and unknowingly. He knew gopi had told him she was illiterate, but he couldn't remember.

He tried hard but still he couldn't. He wanted to accept her once again, and teach her all the basic little things and teach her basic grammer and english. But how? He knew he loved her. He saw her standing on the mountain with his mother, and they started to come down and went to the airport while he came after them. He had his face down looking ashamed, didn't know what to do ?

He was ashamed that he wasn't that son of koki modi but had changed to stoned hearted. They sat in the plane ignoring each other while RaJi looking all glum and depressed after what aehem had done. The plane began to start so they fasten their seatbelts and fell asleep while gopi had her head on rashi shoulder, hugged her hand tightly as she hated planes.

A few hours later they arrived to RajKot. They booked a car and went home. One by one they entered the house depressed, as koki shook her head several times to others about gopi aehem relationship which made no progress, but how could it be. They went to the worlds romantic place switzerland where srk had shot his movie DDLG, but it failed to make it progress to their relationship.

Rashi and koki made a plan to send gopi out of his life for a month to see what happens but not now. They departed to their rooms and went to sleep. This time both aehem and gopi was on one bed, same roof sleeping. Aehem turns around and faces gopi back. He sees several huge whip marks on her back and a bit on her neck. He was shocked. He recollected it must have been urmila for sure, he knew Panna must know this all, so he had to find out which and what boarding school she is at?

Tears began to drop down on his cheeks and he wiped it of. He fell asleep after making phone calls and sending a pic of panna. Later that night at 5am just before they all woke up, his phone buzzed flashing with a message. 5:30 alarm rings and aehem wakes up and sees gopi already woken and left the door open.

He saw his phone flashing, opened his messege just after putting the alarm of and read saying panna hostel been found. He kept the address, got quickly changed after doing 10mins pushups and went downstairs. He ate breakfast and greeted them with goodbye and left. He sat in the car and drove off to find that hostel as per the address.

~~^~~

This is the start after the switz trip. Aehem still not realized but will he after he had gone home and dne some research ? I hope u all enjoy reading and will try to post the next part asap. Do comment. Enjoy

Edited by ayesha_78 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
very intresting ayesha waiting for your next part
Bhumika18 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
loved it ayesha. but I hope in real life he does melt in Switzerland. :)
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Hey I hope he melts bhumika, but let's see what happens in this ..
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Part 2

Aehem went to find the address. He got stuck in traffic. He realises that the hostel was just around where he was. It was taking forever, he told his driver to take the car home while he goes to find the hostel.

He gets out of the car, and walks to the middle and sees a girl knocked down in the middle with her leg under a tree screaming in pain. It was Panna.

He quickly realises it was her and with his strong muscles he lifts up the heavy tree with some other guys and chucked it somewhere else. He wuickly picked up Panna and took her home. She was unconscious.

As he goes home, aehem was already covered in blood on his shirt while he had picked up panna, took her to his room and put her in bed. The doctor came, bandaged her and told them she needs bed rest.

While the doctor had gone. Gopi had sat beside her, glancing, tears running down. Aehem sees her, boils up with anger and quickly turns away and goes to the guest room and went to sleep.

The next day, rashi was already boiling with anger aswell as Jigar, they was madly pissed by aehem. Aehem comes down and was about to leave for office while RaJi stops him.

Rashi goes up to him

Now what's this ?

Who is this girl ?

So this is the gold digger who you can't live without and refuses to accept my sister?

This Gold digger who already is sitting in jail, you want to accept her, rather than a girl who can die and suicide for your life ?

Aehem stares at her and speaks:

Chup, ek dum chup. How dare you touch my things.

So you call her a gold digger, prove it?

Jigar turns up and say :

Wow, brother, I have garv on you. This is what you are like.

Chee, shame calling you my brother. A girl who we call gold digger is the one who has ruined ur life, yes anita, she has ruined the peace in this house.

The argument went on, while aehem picks up the vase and chucks it hardly on the floor and it breaks.

Anyone else want to say something. That gopi who I cannot accept as due to her illiterate, why should I? I can never place and accept her in my life no matter what. That girl has ruined my life, but for my mom sake I have staked my life and married that gavar. For my mother, I silently listening to her, and now not going to ask her to leave the house as this is my mom wish.

He leaves and goes office in a bad mood but was happy at least panna was at home with gopi. But he had to find out the truth. But how? He thought of a plan, once panna gets better he will take her out and then will ask her the story of urmi and how she treated gopi till now, and how rashi changes. Surely panna knows the story which no one knows except gopi-rashi-urmi-dhawal-panna and now kinjal knows as well.

~~~~
Sorry its short but I hope u all enjoyed it. Enjoy, and will try to update fast.
shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
oh ayesha its bit painful but nice
saathiyafan thumbnail
kash asa ho!!!!!!!!!!!!!!